How do i cope with oneitis being completely repulsed at the thought of me

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I wasn't even worth a friendzone

Only a ghost up until i tried looking her up on every social media. They were private so had follow requests and all were denied until i got blocked due to too many follow requests

I was only worth a word from her UNTIL I DEDICATED A WHOLE POST TO HER ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH I TAGGED HER IN.

Basically got told that she wants no acquaintance with me at all and that ''i shouldn't treat girls this way'' (lmfao all i did was match with her on yubo, say hi, get ghosted for a month and say hi every Monday in hope she'll reply and then i got one hi back and then a sudden block/deletion. I just wanted to know wtf was going on lmfao)

I cannot cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1751, Pumanator and 18 others
You will forget her soon. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Are you white? If you are, have you considered relocating to South East Asia?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, CristianT, IdiAmin and 6 others
You will forget her soon. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Are you white? If you are, have you considered relocating to South East Asia?
i will not forget her

look, i have had several oneitises and i know that shit is just another one that can be forgotten easily, etc

but god really gave everything i wanted with this

lives right in my city, not whoremaxxed (no makeup, ~100 followers on instagram) literally everything i want in one package, and how rare is it they are not thots?

and she is natural light blond blue eyes

which is my ideal. i want to aryanmaxx instead

and lookswise she has really good ratios everything too, this is just next level. i refuse to have any girl other than this one

plus i don't like asians

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
If she rejected you once, why try every Monday? Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, TopzCat1, Deleted member 1680 and 11 others
If she rejected you once, why try every Monday? Lmao
you read wrong

i said hi once, november 30

thing said she hadn't been on since november 28

i waited a week maybe

nothing

then i said hi every monday hoping for a reply due to nothing being said

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, everythingisacope and IdiAmin
You will. Don't worry. A couple of months and you have new "oneitis".
no trust me bro, i'm serious this time. she's my oneitis since November

You will. Don't worry. A couple of months and you have new "oneitis".
this is some faith riehm type shit, y'all need to help me out here

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and IWantToMax
no trust me bro, i'm serious this time. she's my oneitis since November
Since November lol you realize that's 2 months ago

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus
you read wrong

i said hi once, november 30

thing said she hadn't been on since november 28

i waited a week maybe

nothing

then i said hi every monday hoping for a reply due to nothing being said
If she doesnt reply its basically a rejection

• +1
If she doesnt reply its basically a rejection
true, although i thought it wasn't because she hadn't been on since before my first message. yubo doesn't have a read feature either

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
unlucky, my oneitis added ME on sc

Tenor 1231238

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
it hurts man

i only got rid of my last oneitis because this one was better

and my first oneitis was at almost 16, i choose them carefully i don't just ''fall''

but i just can't one-up this one, she is everything i want, now i need to find a way to ascend or something to a level where i am at least friendzone worthy

Keep crying, my ultimate oneitis left me on read when i was ready to pick her up for the date at her House

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 11053 and itorroella9
Keep crying, my ultimate oneitis left me on read when i was ready to pick her up for the date at her House
what?

what are you trying to say

Only a ghost up until i tried looking her up on every social media. They were private so had follow requests and all were denied until i got blocked due to too many follow requests

I was only worth a word from her UNTIL I DEDICATED A WHOLE POST TO HER ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH I TAGGED HER IN.

Basically got told that she wants no acquaintance with me at all and that ''i shouldn't treat girls this way'' (lmfao all i did was match with her on yubo, say hi, get ghosted for a month and say hi every Monday in hope she'll reply and then i got one hi back and then a sudden block/deletion. I just wanted to know wtf was going on lmfao)

I cannot cope
I'm sorry but if you've been treated like this by a foid, not bare uninterest but complete depreciating avoidance, it's probably over

• +1
Reactions: metagross and RODEBLUR
Really? How interesting.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
what?

That your rejection is only 1/10 of brutality than mine and you will get over it
But i was already imagining how Christmas w her would be

That your rejection is only 1/10 of brutality than mine and you will get over it
But i was already imagining how Christmas w her would be
LMFAO bro other way around, your rejection is 1/10 of mine

SHE REPORTED ME TO INSTAGRAM FOR TRYING TO TALK TO HER LMFAO

brutal. even my onities asked for my insta account before brutally ignoring me. i did not have an insta acc tbh i wish i had

brutal. even my onities asked for my insta account before brutally ignoring me. i did not have an insta acc tbh i wish i had
at least u got to meet them irl then i suppose

• +1
Reactions: mortis
yeah im not an online aspie tbh. irl works better if you are at least average looking
i am good irl but incredibly aspie in texting

what?

That your rejection is only 1/10 of brutality then mine and you will get over it
LMFAO bro other way around, your rejection is 1/10 of mine

SHE REPORTED ME TO INSTAGRAM FOR TRYING TO TALK TO HER LMFAO
Okey thats more brutal tbh

Thats actually suicidefuel wtr

But if she does this shes a worthless cumbucket

You will forget about her the moment you will stick your dick in another foid

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
texting is 100x easier.i tried both and im socially aspie tbh. what is your psl?
no clue but at least average or above i think. my smv is down the drain tho

i'm not socially aspie, just on texting

• +1
Do you even have any friends in common? Have you ever met her IRL?

Think about this from her perspective, a guy she barely even knows dedicates a whole post to her and tags her and is frenetically sending friend request to the point of being blocked, that communicates a lot of desperation which is a red flag. Chad would easily get away with behaviour like that but for you, Robert, you're gonna need a bit more social awareness and tact than that.

I hate to break it to you but you might have burned all bridges already.
You have two ways of moving forward the way i see it:
1. make an even bigger spectacle of yourself and double down on your abrasiveness, keep making posts about her and tagging her and become a local meme, it's better to have a negative reputation than none at all.
2. Move on to the next girl (path of least resistance)

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Do you even have any friends in common? Have you ever met her IRL?

Think about this from her perspective, a guy she barely even knows dedicates a whole post to her and tags her and is frenetically sending friend request to the point of being blocked, that communicates a lot of desperation which is a red flag. Chad would easily get away with behaviour like that but for you, Robert, you're gonna need a bit more social awareness and tact than that.

I hate to break it to you but you might have burned all bridges already.
You have two ways of moving forward the way i see it:
1. make an even bigger spectacle of yourself and double down on your abrasiveness, keep making posts about her and tagging her and become a local meme, it's better to have a negative reputation than none at all.
2. Move on to the next girl (path of least resistance)
i am not the dnrd kinda guy but as soon as i saw that wall of text, that profile picture, and ''robert'' scattered somewhere in your post i decided to not read.

stop method acting trying to be this guy

and grow your own personality instead

plus, i, and several other people have told you many times my name is not robert yet you autistically insist. it's fine if you can't spell/pronounce ''RODEBLUR'' but don't make it so cringe. no need

regardless, i will try to respond from the snippet i have read while scanning over the page, and that is thinking from her perspective, and it's incredibly easy. Why would i, after not being on an app for a month, see this guy that said a simple greeting at the start but evolved into a hi every monday to show he cares, that i matched with, say hi back finally, and then pull a ''Sike'' and give him the sudden block/deletion?

No sense whatsoever

• +1
I can’t even imagine having thoughts like these
Jesus christ

I cannot cope
dude , try following her home

idk man , i feel you , im chadlite and got rejected by a low tier becky( or almost femcel id say ) just cause her friends told her im weird and i thought she was the perfect one

did almost the same stuff like u

thoughts like what
Having a oneitis
Sending someone a message on a regular basis even while receiving no responses
Calling someone out publicly and tagging them for not responding to you
Again, having a oneitis at all

I don’t get it

idk man , i feel you , im chadlite and got rejected by a low tier becky( or almost femcel id say ) just cause her friends told her im weird and i thought she was the perfect one

did almost the same stuff like u
tbh

mine isn't stacy either, she's objectively average. it's just she's perfect to me

ur chadlite tho ? who rated u

Having a oneitis
Sending someone a message on a regular basis even while receiving no responses
Calling someone out publicly and tagging them for not responding to you
Again, having a oneitis at all

I don’t get it
well, my sending of messages without responses was because the thing said she had been off since before i sent my first one. Plus, i waited like a week until i decided to do a weekly hi, i know Yubo doesn't have a seen feature or consistent notifications so i thought perhaps one of those days i'd get lucky and she'd receive the notification.

It wasn't too publicly, it was on my second account since she blocked me on my first, and my first only had like 20 followers anyway so

tbh

mine isn't stacy either, she's objectively average. it's just she's perfect to me

ur chadlite tho ? who rated u
got rated by a guy in dms , psl 5 , meanwhile i think that girl is psl 3

got rated by a guy in dms , psl 5 , meanwhile i think that girl is psl 3
i sent my picture and one of my oneitis with her face blurred out a bit to a guy on snapchat, he said i was 6.5/10 and that girl like a 4.25

i sent my picture and one of my oneitis with her face blurred out a bit to a guy on snapchat, he said i was 6.5/10 and that girl like a 4.25
but he admitted to female hypergamy, he had some calculation of your value in comparison to a girl's and i ended up lower than her and that it was logical that she wouldn't like me and that i had to be 7 or higher

but he admitted to female hypergamy, he had some calculation of your value in comparison to a girl's and i ended up lower than her and that it was logical that she wouldn't like me and that i had to be 7 or higher
bro , this subhuman thing rejected me....

Attachments

• shr.JPG
    shr.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, metagross, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
bro , this subhuman thing rejected me....
oh god bro, she is really subhuman. her hairline looks receding too... on a woman.

mine wasn't too good either

• +1
i am not the dnrd kinda guy but as soon as i saw that wall of text, that profile picture, and ''robert'' scattered somewhere in your post i decided to not read.

stop method acting trying to be this guy
View attachment 942378
and grow your own personality instead

plus, i, and several other people have told you many times my name is not robert yet you autistically insist. it's fine if you can't spell/pronounce ''RODEBLUR'' but don't make it so cringe. no need

regardless, i will try to respond from the snippet i have read while scanning over the page, and that is thinking from her perspective, and it's incredibly easy. Why would i, after not being on an app for a month, see this guy that said a simple greeting at the start but evolved into a hi every monday to show he cares, that i matched with, say hi back finally, and then pull a ''Sike'' and give him the sudden block/deletion?

No sense whatsoever
Look, you're a young guy making some mistakes, we've all been there, and i'm trying to help you here.

You will likely ascend eventually without anyones advice as far as i can tell, as long as you learn from mistakes. Sometimes you just gotta know when to dial down the level of enthusiasm you show outwardly, and this is one of those cases. Had you been a bit more deliberate in your interactions with your oneitis things could have turned out very differently.

Look, you're a young guy making some mistakes, we've all been there, and i'm trying to help you here.

You will likely ascend eventually without anyones advice as far as i can tell, as long as you learn from mistakes. Sometimes you just gotta know when to dial down the level of enthusiasm you show outwardly, and this is one of those cases. Had you been a bit more deliberate in your interactions with your oneitis things could have turned out very differently.
you are in the same age bracket as me man. stop trying to be so condescending as we're all in the same boat here

i think it's completely fine to show enthusiasm when you are in fact, enthusiastic. a life of being disingenuous is not for me.

Just have multiple oneities at once.

• +1