How do I fix an asymmetrical face?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I've notice that if you drew a line on my face from the mid-top of my forehead to my mid-chin, the line curves towards the left side. I think my maxilla and mandible are both slightly going towards the left direction? No one ever pointed it out, I assume because I'm a fatfuck, so you can't see the bone structure on my face.

How do I fix this? Non-surgical or surgical work. But I don't have too much money tbh, gonna have to moneymaxx after I graduate high school.

Rapid palate expansion is how I plan on doing it

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Rapid palate expansion is how I plan on doing it
How do you get them to do it on you if you a "normal" (in normie terms) palate

Visiting Mew

fillers

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
How do you get them to do it on you if you a "normal" (in normie terms) palate
I plan on DIYing the whole process, you'd need to find a cosmetic dentist.

how does that work?
If the expansion is quick enough it will expand your jaw(s) as well, take care to expand the palate in the right direction to reduce the asymmetry. Simple in theory, difficult in practice. Just get surgery or professional orthotropics if you don't have the time to build an appliance.

I don't have a guide or anything more, just a method I'm suggesting.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1106
you have to keep getting new fillers tho, not worth the hassle

how is mewing gonna help? i already do it, and nothings changed
I said visit Mew. he would know what posture fuck up caused it

Mike Mew uses appliances, mainly palate expanders, and has successfully corrected asymmetries in adults. He means actually booking an appointment and visiting Mike Mew in person, literally.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
actually. dont mew unless you are really high iq and can almost guess yourself. it might get worse

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Wincel
focus on your flaws like cheekbone jawline chin more than symmetry

actually. dont mew unless you are really high iq and can almost guess yourself. it might get worse
I've been looking through my old pictures and it's always been there, I just never noticed. It'll probably stay the same regardless if I mew or not tbh
palate expanders
Too broke to go to Mew himself. How do I ask my dentist for one, without sounding like an autist?
View attachment 71517 focus on your flaws like cheekbone jawline chin more than symmetry
I'm fat af rn, so I dont even know how my cheekbones and jawline look like tbh. But I probably have really high cheekbones, they're really present when I smile.

I've been looking through my old pictures and it's always been there, I just never noticed. It'll probably stay the same regardless if I mew or not tbh

Too broke to go to Mew himself. How do I ask my dentist for one, without sounding like an autist?

I'm fat af rn, so I dont even know how my cheekbones and jawline look like tbh. But I probably have really high cheekbones, they're really present when I smile.
Sadly your dentist is just going to tell you that you look fine and to work on your personality no matter what you say, I do know cosmetic specialty dentists/orthodontists are a thing but thats also going to be expensive, the reason im working on a method by myself.

Sadly your dentist is just going to tell you that you look fine and to work on your personality no matter what you say, I do know cosmetic specialty dentists/orthodontists are a thing but thats also going to be expensive, the reason im working on a method by myself.
i searched up ways to get palate expanders, and having malocclusion is one of them. since my back teeth dont align properly, and my teeth are slightly crooked, do you think they would bless me?

i searched up ways to get palate expanders, and having malocclusion is one of them. since my back teeth dont align properly, and my teeth are slightly crooked, do you think they would bless me?
Just enough to solve those problems and neglect your actual problem, also if you're over 16 they will do slow expansion so they only move your teeth, or just tell you "no but you can have braces." Slow expansion = no bones and a harder time doing rapid palate expansion later if you ever want to have good zygos or correct your asymmetry. They don't like to work, just like everybody else, and its not easy to bullshit them to solve a problem you aren't telling them about. I've tried all methods of negotiating with orthodontists (not for this issue though) and quite frankly they're fucking jews

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BigBoy
Just enough to solve those problems and neglect your actual problem, also if you're over 16 they will do slow expansion so they only move your teeth, or just tell you "no but you can have braces." Slow expansion = no bones and a harder time doing rapid palate expansion later if you ever want to have good zygos or correct your asymmetry. They don't like to work, just like everybody else, and its not easy to bullshit them to solve a problem you aren't telling them about. I've tried all methods of negotiating with orthodontists (not for this issue though) and quite frankly they're fucking jews
Fucking hate kikes tbh. But since I'm 16 rn, you think it's worth giving a shot? I was planning on mentioning those problems those problems and then asking for rapid palette expanders.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm just really insecure about myself rn, so I need to fix this. Or just cope for the rest of my life.

Fucking hate kikes tbh. But since I'm 16 rn, you think it's worth giving a shot? I was planning on mentioning those problems those problems and then asking for rapid palette expanders.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm just really insecure about myself rn, so I need to fix this. Or just cope for the rest of my life.
I mean yeah you don't have anything to lose by asking, its still very unlikely.

You're welcome

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BigBoy

Fillers or surgery.

Symmetry is cope

Do you have any resources/papers that cover this? I will soon start self-experimenting with a palate expander ngl

filler does wonders

Do you have any resources/papers that cover this? I will soon start self-experimenting with a palate expander ngl
I picked up my knowledge from Mike Mew's youtube videos (he provides a very basic understanding only) and colgate.com, I'd just start googling it if I were you. I don't have any good sources written down, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I've notice that if you drew a line on my face from the mid-top of my forehead to my mid-chin, the line curves towards the left side. I think my maxilla and mandible are both slightly going towards the left direction? No one ever pointed it out, I assume because I'm a fatfuck, so you can't see the bone structure on my face.

How do I fix this? Non-surgical or surgical work. But I don't have too much money tbh, gonna have to moneymaxx after I graduate high school.
fillers

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite