How do I fix my body tilting to one side?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
i cant always know if my body is tilting to one side or not how do I fix this lanklet subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
fix ur spine and it till go away lol.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Cope or surgery

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, PYT and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Cope or surgery

just have butterflies on your chest

i know you definitely wear a backpack on one strap. stupid fucking teen
wear it on the other side it helps. on the bed on your phone lean on the other side. sleep on the other side. it's what my doctor told me
but really you need to see a PT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
Stretch, exercise with proper form and fix your sleep position.

Having proper posture is very important, you probably have muscle imbalance, I had it too from rotting all day but fixed it by forcing myself to have proper posture and you'll get used to it.

• +1
just have butterflies on your chest

i know you definitely wear a backpack on one strap. stupid fucking teen
wear it on the other side it helps. on the bed on your phone lean on the other side. sleep on the other side. it's what my doctor told me
but really you need to see a PT
I wear both straps.

I attribute it to me tilting my head to the right when I play video games for hours when I was 10-14

So sleep on the other side?

• +1
Stretch, exercise with proper form and fix your sleep position.

Having proper posture is very important, you probably have muscle imbalance, I had it too from rotting all day but fixed it by forcing myself to have proper posture and you'll get used to it.
Hpw should I sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I wear both straps.

I attribute it to me tilting my head to the right when I play video games for hours when I was 10-14

So sleep on the other side?
idk i've been doing that for a few month obviously too early to see the result, if it ever will happen
you need to find a PT for these type of stuff. you might get a strap that pushes your shoulder to one side that's what i read on reddit

i leaned one side side my whole life too. my hips are slightly tilting to that side too

• +1
Hpw should I sleep?

Always try to sleep on your back mate, its quite uncomfortable at first but you will get used to it eventually

• +1
idk i've been doing that for a few month obviously too early to see the result, if it ever will happen
you need to find a PT for these type of stuff. you might get a strap that pushes your shoulder to one side that's what i read on reddit

i leaned one side side my whole life too. my hips are slightly tilting to that side too
same

i guess I'll just cope cause no money for a PT

• +1
same

i guess I'll just cope cause no money for a PT
i'm going to convince my convince my doctor to refer me to a pt and ask for insurance to cover it
i changed my primary care doctor to a ghetto doctor because he might be more understanding

• +1