How do i fix my overbite

You need to workout your Jaw muscles. I do this every single time i go to the gym. Sides on one day, front and back on the other

Overbite is only fixed with orthognathic surgery. In your case, a BSSO. Ignore anyone who thinks your bite and occlusion will be fixed by anything short of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Overbite is only fixed with orthognathic surgery. In your case, a BSSO. Ignore anyone who thinks your bite and occlusion will be fixed by anything short of surgery.
Is convincing them you have breathing problems the only way to get insurance to pay for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Is convincing them you have breathing problems the only way to get insurance to pay for it?
I'm not sure. First of all I live in Canada, so the avenues might be different. Second, I have a familial tie with my surgeon so I'm not paying for the procedure myself. I don't currently have TMJ that's super painful or huge sleep issues, but I have them a little bit and my surgeon thinks they will worsen with age.

If you want to looksmax at all and your bite/lower third are a problem, you absolutely must get orthognathic surgery prior to getting implants or fillers or your aesthetics will always be fucked.
BSSO

@Lorsss thoughts on mewing fixing overbite? Legit?? :feelsuhh:

How would (theoretically) improving your maxilla fix a problem caused by a retruded lower jaw?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Surgerymaxx or ropemaxx