HOW DO I FIX MY SKINNY FAT BODY? (14 YR OLD)

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
20201119 231020
20201119 232636

Information
-6'1
-14 years old.
- Mom is buying me gym membership soon to Planet Fitness cause I'm not that rich so have to do Calisthenics until then

Did calisthenics for a few months 2 years ago then lost any muscle I had by trying to cut down weight water fasting and ended up binging and purging for 2 years.

I'm literally pale and malnourished but my face is still bloated cause I'm skinny fat. What the fuck do I do before I rope 2 years starving myself to stay skinnyfat and bloated I'm frustrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, 6’1cel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
eat healthy and lift

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PYT and aspieSavage
ur not skinny fat

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2119, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6423
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7313
Stop going on water fasts you fag

High protein diet, eat just a little bit more than you currently are, bulking is a meme

Get on a push pull legs program

Your legit just skinny not skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2119, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and PYT
Wish I was 6'1 at 14 smh. The fat in your face at that body fat percentage is almost certainly because you are 14 so I wouldn't worry about it. You aren't skinny fat but I don't think it would be healthy for you to try and lose any more fat until you have a fair bit more muscle on you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah

High protein diet, eat just a little bit more than you currently are, bulking is a meme

🙏 👑🙏

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and PYT

Yeah I stopped water fasts along time ago. I tried calorie defecit but can't do that without binging and feeling suicidal two weeks in

Is planet fitness alright? And calisthenics until I do get it aswell?
I haven't consistently worked out at all since I first fucked myself with water fasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
How are you skinny fat?

Build muscle, don't worry about losing weight/fat, you barely have any.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
How are you skinny fat?

Build muscle, don't worry about losing weight/fat, you barely have any.
Cause bloated face and cause when I sit I have fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Cause bloated face and cause when I sit I have fat
Just build muscle, it'll go away eventually. Change your diet if its bad too
Bloated at 14 is pretty normal anyways.

• +1
You arent skinny fat, you're just skinny

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 6423 and PYT
Just build muscle, it'll go away eventually. Change your diet if its bad too
Bloated at 14 is pretty normal anyways.
Pretty shit

Eat junkfood everyday and usually binge eat it aswell along with one healthy food

I've been clean this week though

Pretty shit

Eat junkfood everyday and usually binge eat it aswell along with one healthy food

I've been clean this week though
Stick with it.

• +1
Yeah I stopped water fasts along time ago. I tried calorie defecit but can't do that without binging and feeling suicidal two weeks in

Is planet fitness alright? And calisthenics until I do get it aswell?
I haven't consistently worked out at all since I first fucked myself with water fasts
Planet fitness should be fine, just going push pull legs program

• Love it
View attachment 814876View attachment 814877
Information
-6'1
-14 years old.
- Mom is buying me gym membership soon to Planet Fitness cause I'm not that rich so have to do Calisthenics until then

Did calisthenics for a few months 2 years ago then lost any muscle I had by trying to cut down weight water fasting and ended up binging and purging for 2 years.

I'm literally pale and malnourished but my face is still bloated cause I'm skinny fat. What the fuck do I do before I rope 2 years starving myself to stay skinnyfat and bloated I'm frustrated.
i thought u were black man and u arent skinny fat u already won genetic lottery finding this site at 14 just inject until u get to 6'5 then wear lifts brutal

• JFL
Planet fitness should be fine, just going push pull legs program
And the calisthenics? I know gym mogs but until then? I'll do PPL when I get the membership

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
And the calisthenics? I know gym mogs but until then? I'll do PPL when I get the membership
Yeah anything is better than nothing bro, gl

• Love it
i thought u were black man and u arent skinny fat u already won genetic lottery finding this site at 14 just inject until u get to 6'5 then wear lifts brutal
i'm dominican my dad is negro with curlish hair and mom mixed. i'm naturally darker but I haven't been outside for a year + the malnutrition

You're not skinny fat, just skinny. Lift and get stronger while eating more. You're delusional if you think you're anything else than a skinny kid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, nonserviam and PYT
You're not skinny fat, just skinny. Lift and get stronger while eating more. You're delusional if you think you're anything else than a skinny kid
face is chubby and you saw the fat rolls?
after that you still think I'm skinny?

Also is calisthenics until I get a membership to PF alright?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
face is chubby and you saw the fat rolls?
after that you still think I'm skinny?

Also is calisthenics until I get a membership to PF alright?
There are no rolls, think whatever you want but don't make the mistake of thinking you're fat and try to "cut" without any muscle, it will actually make you look worse. Calisthenics are fine, just make sure you're getting stronger and eating enough protein to actually improve your physique.

tldr: train and eat more

• +1
  • Love it
looks like a future cartel member

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PYT and WadlowMaxxing
humble bragging. That's not skinny fat. More fit than average 14 yr old

• Woah
  • Hmm...
u look like one of londons whales how will u ever slay being so fat lol.

• JFL
Just lift a bunch and get tons of protein, eat only when you're hungry and enjoy your puberty gains.

• Love it
Just get fat-fat. Worked for me

• +1
Information
-6'1
-14 years old.

since you are young i doubt you have the motivation to do a full routine. its ok i did the same shit at your age. you should run at least 1 mile 5 days a week and take vitamins d3,k2,zinc, and magnesium to boost motivation. if you still need motivation think about how ascended you will be if you are 14, 6'1 and muscular. you will mog everyone at your school hard as fuck since they are all short and fat or dyel. i was your height and age as well when i started and trust me it CAN make up for an average face.
I had the same problem of never gaining muscle until my dad gave me a routine which finally worked.

for each couplet of exercises i did the first one for 30 seconds, then the second for 30 seconds, then the first, etc until i couldnt do it anymore(this is important you HAVE to go to failure or almost to failure every time so you will naturally progress as you will be able to go harder on every session)
dips-decline pushups
weighted chinups(with a backpack)- pullups
pistol squats-jumps
weighted leg raise (hold something with your feet) - russian twist
take a break
repeat 3-5 times

for food I just ate protein at every meal and cut out bad processed food. as long as you get protein, vitamins and calories you will gain muscle.
Finally you should sunbathe both sides of your body for 20 minutes each side a day so you aren't so pale.

Last edited:
  • Love it
humble bragging. That's not skinny fat. More fit than average 14 yr old
nigga I'm literally not that lean with a shit load of fat on my face and no muscle

since you are young i doubt you have the motivation to do a full routine. its ok i did the same shit at your age. you should run at least 1 mile 5 days a week and take vitamins d3,k2,zinc, and magnesium to boost motivation. if you still need motivation think about how ascended you will be if you are 14, 6'1 and muscular. you will mog everyone at your school hard as fuck since they are all short and fat or dyel. i was your height and age as well when i started and trust me it CAN make up for an average face.
I had the same problem of never gaining muscle until my dad gave me a routine which finally worked.

for each couplet of exercises i did the first one for 30 seconds, then the second for 30 seconds, then the first, etc until i couldnt do it anymore(this is important you HAVE to go to failure or almost to failure every time so you will naturally progress as you will be able to go harder on every session)
dips-decline pushups
weighted chinups(with a backpack)- pullups
pistol squats-jumps
weighted leg raise (hold something with your feet) - russian twist
take a break
repeat 3-5 times

for food I just ate protein at every meal and cut out bad processed food. as long as you get protein, vitamins and calories you will gain muscle.
Finally you should sunbathe both sides of your body for 20 minutes each side a day so you aren't so pale.
appreciate it I'll do this

If I was consistent and kept working out my body was would probably have some muscle and my face would probably be leamer but oh well now I know

appreciate it I'll do this

If I was consistent and kept working out my body was would probably have some muscle and my face would probably be leamer but oh well now I know
yes at a certain point you just have to make yourself do it
and remember you're just 14 no one looked good back then. if you keep working out, good posture, getting your vitamins etc your face will be much more alpha and lean by the time you're 16 trust me.

• +1
Information
-6'1
-14 years old.

just skinny, actually decent body for 14
i thought you were black wtf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and PYT
Weak core and posterior chain(glutes, calves, hamstrings, lower back)
Calisthenics mogs weights
, see fitnessfaqs and calisthenicsmovement on youtube, search for the reverse hyperextension and nordic ham curl.

develop your posterior chain and learn how to walk properly, rest is easy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, SadnessWYJ and PYT
Weak core and posterior chain(glutes, calves, hamstrings, lower back)
Calisthenics mogs weights
, see fitnessfaqs and calisthenicsmovement on youtube, search for the reverse hyperextension and nordic ham curl.

develop your posterior chain and learn how to walk properly, rest is easy
you're saying I have antetior pelvic tilt?

will core exercises and squats fix that?

just skinny, actually decent body for 14
i thought you were black wtf
I'm supposed to be darker but I'm not dark skinned or anything I'm mixed

op isnt black

=slayer

• Woah
Information
-6'1
-14 years old.

That’s not skinnyfat Jesus Christ. That’s just skinny, this sub has no idea what skinnyfat. Your face is probably just naturally fat looking or it’s BDD

• +1

You most likely will but even the gymcels who can squat a fucton still have weak posterior chains, try it, just try the reverse hyperextension, even on the lowest lever you will struggle to do one or two reps, will shake a lot and sweat, same with the nordic ham curl. Most people are just that weak in their hams, glutes and lower back.

posture will improve a lot, if you add inverted rows, and rhomboid, lower trap+ scapular exercises your posture will improve by almost 80% in a short time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT and SadnessWYJ

planet fitness don't have squat racks right? anyway calithenics absolutely mogs ehen its aboyt core

• +1
Ignore these copers ngl they're holding you back. You are skinny fat, but don't cut fat rn since you're so lightweight. Build muscle slowly, and then when u have a good base cut down. Don't hard bulk btw clean bulk slowly

• +1
That’s not skinnyfat Jesus Christ. That’s just skinny, this sub has no idea what skinnyfat. Your face is probably just naturally fat looking or it’s BDD
i have a lot of fucking fat on my stomach maube the pants dont show it cause they're hiding it

but yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313