How do i fix stomach bloat?

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
This fucking kills my body atm, when i eat food my stomach becomes inflamed and painful and looks like a fcking pregnant woman
any ways to reduce this effect? im subhuman so im not posting pics of my body i will get demolished

Find foods that work for you. Maybe you have IBS. I have a food intolerance to oats, I bloat up and get the shits if I eat them.

Start of eating only rice chicken and broccoli for a week then slowly add in new foods and see if they give you issues.

Find foods that work for you. Maybe you have IBS. I have a food intolerance to oats, I bloat up and get the shits if I eat them.

Start of eating only rice chicken and broccoli for a week then slowly add in new foods and see if they give you issues.
i think i may have IBS tbh, i also get other digestive problems which are consitent with IBS.
ill see about the rice chicken thing , cheers for your advice

Yeah you're probably intolerant to something. Try experimenting to see if it's dairy, gluten, beans, oats etc cuz often those things cause problems

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
when i dont eat much for 2-3 days it goes away and i feel so much better but i cant keep it up forever because im not high bf

Poke a hole

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Yeah man I tried it before,
Red juice came out but i think thats just the bloat
that must be whats causing it
its probably from the beetroot or steak or somit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Stop drinking sparkling water

dont eat for a month