HOW DO I FIX SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

I wish i was 6'2
Time online
45d 20h 6m
oh wait fuck you already mew, yeah i dunno what is wrong with it then lol. you sure you doing it right?

Vocal range giga-mogger
Time online
12d 19h 9m
I’m 20 and my lower third looks my subhuman as fuck. What’s wrong with it? Do I grow out beard to cope or are there ways to fix it? I already mew btw. Thanks.
You need to hard mew, chew mastic gum, and facepull with an appliance.

Lintyeel771

Lintyeel771

Trainee
Time online
18h 52m
hard mewing will only engage more muscles under the jaw and will make it look worse. i wouldn't recommend it to this person.

btw this cooldown for posting is shit it actually annoys me so fucking much.
Yeah I plan on investing in the gum. Should I opt for falim or is it the same thing as mastic?

also I do mew already. Maybe it's a posture issue? I try to have good posture 24/7 and I sleep with one pillow.

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Revenge for Chad1212
Time online
18d 15h 57m
oh wait fuck you already mew, yeah i dunno what is wrong with it then lol. you sure you doing it right?
he has some of the worst fat distribution I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.
mew cannot save this man, he needs hyoid suspension, coolsculpting and maybe hyoid fat removal. that will mostly fix it
and fix your posture it's terrible

Yeah I plan on investing in the gum. Should I opt for falim or is it the same thing as mastic?
don't chew till you fix the fat, will bloat you even more, only chew if you're lean

hard mewing will only engage more muscles under the jaw and will make it look worse. i wouldn't recommend it to this person.

btw this cooldown for posting is shit it actually annoys me so fucking much.
edit response into your other replies if possible

Last edited:
Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Time online
79d 11h 28m
Lintyeel771

Lintyeel771

Trainee
Time online
18h 52m
he has some of the worst fat distribution I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.
mew cannot save this man, he needs hyoid suspension, coolsculpting and maybe hyoid fat removal. that will mostly fix it
and fix your posture it's terrible
Lmaooo I'm honored. Okay. How should my posture be?

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

I wish i was 6'2
Time online
45d 20h 6m

also I do mew already. Maybe it's a posture issue? I try to have good posture 24/7 and I sleep with one pillow.
i'm not sure about mastic but defenitely no ELMA gum, its shit. falim gum is good, i chew it with water so it makes it harder.

also shave your beard or what is left of it.

Lintyeel771

Lintyeel771

Trainee
Time online
18h 52m
Get the sagging skin and muscle under your jawline up. It makes your jaw look worse than it really is
How do I go about doing that?

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Time online
79d 11h 28m
Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
46d 5h 59m
Mirin coloring

C

Currypirate4

Professional
Time online
49d 17h 51m
Height and weight??

Lintyeel771

Lintyeel771

Trainee
Time online
18h 52m
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
76d 18h 21m
I’m 20 and my lower third looks my subhuman as fuck. What’s wrong with it? Do I grow out beard to cope or are there ways to fix it? I already mew btw. Thanks.
1. beard/heavy stubble maxx PROPERLY. And make defined lines with heavy stubble/beard.
2. possibly fillers, if point 1 doesn't do enough. Fillers are good for chin imo. even if they migrate

C

Currypirate4

Professional
Time online
49d 17h 51m
can you send me screenshots of the page? It doesn't let me view it

5'11 I larp as 6ft on dating sites and my weight. I'm about 12-13% body fat but i plan on shredding to 10%
Idk you might need some surgeries then if you have that submental while being that low body fat

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Revenge for Chad1212
Time online
18d 15h 57m
Lmaooo I'm honored. Okay. How should my posture be?
I was being a dick lol dw it's not too bad, get coolsculpting or hyoid fat removal asap though it is ruining you.
you said that you try to have good posture 24/7 but I think your going wayyyy to far with it.you need to tilt your head slightly more upwards and bring it forward, rn it looks like your tilting down and your neck is completely straight, this is pooling all that sagging skin and fat in one space under your jaw so it looks terrible.
your neck should not be straight it's meant to be slightly forward, make sure your frankfurt plane is correct too.

Is this better?
yes, much

hopelessphoenix

hopelessphoenix

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 >
Time online
3d 7h 51m
You’re neck muscles are literally bulging which means that how you’re positioning your head in those photos is not you’re usual position. You probably have shit posture or you don’t know what good posture is

goat2x

goat2x

wholesome
Time online
84d 10h 32m
shit bite
and
shit neck position

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
11d 15m
I was being a dick lol dw it's not too bad, get coolsculpting or hyoid fat removal asap though it is ruining you.
you said that you try to have good posture 24/7 but I think your going wayyyy to far with it.you need to tilt your head slightly more upwards and bring it forward, rn it looks like your tilting down and your neck is completely straight, this is pooling all that sagging skin and fat in one space under your jaw so it looks terrible.
your neck should not be straight it's meant to be slightly forward, make sure your frankfurt plane is correct too.

yes, much
Ngl but this is so confusing to do rigth. It seems that one either has forward or backward posture but never the right one. Any way of knowing?

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Revenge for Chad1212
Time online
18d 15h 57m
Ngl but this is so confusing to do rigth. It seems that one either has forward or backward posture but never the right one. Any way of knowing?
when you put your back against a wall you glutes, shoulder blades and back of head should all touch at the same time without repositioning

edit: also establish correct head tilt through frankfurt plane

Last edited:
D

didntreadlol

Zephir
Time online
79d 12h 49m
Too much submental fat. Get lower bf, and make sure you're mewing properly.

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
11d 15m
when you put your back against a wall you glutes, shoulder blades and back of head should all touch at the same time without repositioning

edit: also establish correct head tilt through frankfurt plane
How to know I have head in frankfurt plane?

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Revenge for Chad1212
Time online
18d 15h 57m
How to know I have head in frankfurt plane?

take side profile photo with your normal posture
I think it depends on ear positioning a bit though but you should be able to discern if you have a problem with head tilt

PYT

PYT

Enthusiast
Time online
5d 14h 6m
What is your body fat? Do you have abs?

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Time online
81d 3h 34m
Native

Native

3 PSL assymetrical boneless hapa
Time online
21d 5h 48m
All that fat under your neck would be invisible if you had a large prominent jaw. It's why people with recessed jaws look even worse because any small amount of fat or low hyoid makes them have a turkey neck.

Lose the fat will help but your jaw is small. I'm in the same boat as you OP, I'm even more recessed though with asian genetics and a lifetime of mouth breathing.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)