HOW DO I FIX SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD

Lintyeel771

Lintyeel771

Iron
I’m 20 and my lower third looks my subhuman as fuck. What’s wrong with it? Do I grow out beard to cope or are there ways to fix it? I already mew btw. Thanks.

Attachments

• CEDB3DD1-D7A3-4E3F-9D6B-5AA327CCCA84.png
    CEDB3DD1-D7A3-4E3F-9D6B-5AA327CCCA84.png
    959.8 KB · Views: 240
  • B20E078D-501C-4480-A824-EAF00C3066D3.png
    B20E078D-501C-4480-A824-EAF00C3066D3.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 1AEC1908-FE71-429D-95AD-0DAE6826A84C.png
    1AEC1908-FE71-429D-95AD-0DAE6826A84C.png
    995.9 KB · Views: 226
bro put your tongue on the roof of your mouth to raise your hyoid aka mewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, laske.7, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
1186.jpg

XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, laske.7, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Yeah, it's called surgery. At 20 you'd be lucky to get 1mm of growth by age 25 through mewing jfl.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel, MentalistKebab and 2 others
oh wait fuck you already mew, yeah i dunno what is wrong with it then lol. you sure you doing it right?

I’m 20 and my lower third looks my subhuman as fuck. What’s wrong with it? Do I grow out beard to cope or are there ways to fix it? I already mew btw. Thanks.
You need to hard mew, chew mastic gum, and facepull with an appliance.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Yeah, it's called surgery. At 20 you'd be lucky to get 1mm of growth by age 25 through mewing jfl.
he shouldn't do it for forward growth, just to raise his hyoid. the mm of forward growth is just a side thing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow and Good_Little_Goy
You need to hard mew, chew mastic gum, and facepull with an appliance.
hard mewing will only engage more muscles under the jaw and will make it look worse. i wouldn't recommend it to this person.

btw this cooldown for posting is shit it actually annoys me so fucking much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
hard mewing will only engage more muscles under the jaw and will make it look worse. i wouldn't recommend it to this person.

Yeah I plan on investing in the gum. Should I opt for falim or is it the same thing as mastic?

also I do mew already. Maybe it's a posture issue? I try to have good posture 24/7 and I sleep with one pillow.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
oh wait fuck you already mew, yeah i dunno what is wrong with it then lol. you sure you doing it right?
he has some of the worst fat distribution I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.
mew cannot save this man, he needs hyoid suspension, coolsculpting and maybe hyoid fat removal. that will mostly fix it
and fix your posture it's terrible

Yeah I plan on investing in the gum. Should I opt for falim or is it the same thing as mastic?
don't chew till you fix the fat, will bloat you even more, only chew if you're lean

edit response into your other replies if possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and DutchPrettyBoy
Get the sagging skin and muscle under your jawline up. It makes your jaw look worse than it really is

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and DutchPrettyBoy
he has some of the worst fat distribution I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.
mew cannot save this man, he needs hyoid suspension, coolsculpting and maybe hyoid fat removal. that will mostly fix it
and fix your posture it's terrible

Lmaooo I'm honored. Okay. How should my posture be?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

also I do mew already. Maybe it's a posture issue? I try to have good posture 24/7 and I sleep with one pillow.
i'm not sure about mastic but defenitely no ELMA gum, its shit. falim gum is good, i chew it with water so it makes it harder.

also shave your beard or what is left of it.

Mirin coloring

Height and weight??

1. beard/heavy stubble maxx PROPERLY. And make defined lines with heavy stubble/beard.
2. possibly fillers, if point 1 doesn't do enough. Fillers are good for chin imo. even if they migrate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Good_Little_Goy
Get the sagging skin and muscle under your jawline up. It makes your jaw look worse than it really is

Is this better?

Attachments

• 514738C3-6F1C-4797-911E-6ECDA394F033.png
    514738C3-6F1C-4797-911E-6ECDA394F033.png
    919.1 KB · Views: 171
  • +1
Reactions: Romnel
can you send me screenshots of the page? It doesn't let me view it

5'11 I larp as 6ft on dating sites and my weight. I'm about 12-13% body fat but i plan on shredding to 10%
Idk you might need some surgeries then if you have that submental while being that low body fat

• +1
Lmaooo I'm honored. Okay. How should my posture be?
I was being a dick lol dw it's not too bad, get coolsculpting or hyoid fat removal asap though it is ruining you.
you said that you try to have good posture 24/7 but I think your going wayyyy to far with it.you need to tilt your head slightly more upwards and bring it forward, rn it looks like your tilting down and your neck is completely straight, this is pooling all that sagging skin and fat in one space under your jaw so it looks terrible.
your neck should not be straight it's meant to be slightly forward, make sure your frankfurt plane is correct too.

which-chairs-give-good-posture-1070x437.jpg

Is this better?
yes, much

You’re neck muscles are literally bulging which means that how you’re positioning your head in those photos is not you’re usual position. You probably have shit posture or you don’t know what good posture is

shit bite
and
shit neck position

I was being a dick lol dw it's not too bad, get coolsculpting or hyoid fat removal asap though it is ruining you.
you said that you try to have good posture 24/7 but I think your going wayyyy to far with it.you need to tilt your head slightly more upwards and bring it forward, rn it looks like your tilting down and your neck is completely straight, this is pooling all that sagging skin and fat in one space under your jaw so it looks terrible.
your neck should not be straight it's meant to be slightly forward, make sure your frankfurt plane is correct too.

which-chairs-give-good-posture-1070x437.jpg

yes, much
Ngl but this is so confusing to do rigth. It seems that one either has forward or backward posture but never the right one. Any way of knowing?

• +1
Ngl but this is so confusing to do rigth. It seems that one either has forward or backward posture but never the right one. Any way of knowing?
when you put your back against a wall you glutes, shoulder blades and back of head should all touch at the same time without repositioning

edit: also establish correct head tilt through frankfurt plane

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Too much submental fat. Get lower bf, and make sure you're mewing properly.

when you put your back against a wall you glutes, shoulder blades and back of head should all touch at the same time without repositioning

edit: also establish correct head tilt through frankfurt plane
How to know I have head in frankfurt plane?

• +1
How to know I have head in frankfurt plane?
Head-alignment-according-to-the-Frankfurt-plane.png

take side profile photo with your normal posture
I think it depends on ear positioning a bit though but you should be able to discern if you have a problem with head tilt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
What is your body fat? Do you have abs?

All that fat under your neck would be invisible if you had a large prominent jaw. It's why people with recessed jaws look even worse because any small amount of fat or low hyoid makes them have a turkey neck.

Lose the fat will help but your jaw is small. I'm in the same boat as you OP, I'm even more recessed though with asian genetics and a lifetime of mouth breathing.

Start chewing hard stuff , it will increase bone growth of the mandible as well as start mewing

Head-alignment-according-to-the-Frankfurt-plane.png

take side profile photo with your normal posture
I think it depends on ear positioning a bit though but you should be able to discern if you have a problem with head tilt
Can I message you with my posture and get some critiques from you? You sound like you know you’re shit

• +1
Can I message you with my posture and get some critiques from you? You sound like you know you’re shit
yeah bro I'll have to respond a bit later though, have to do some work rn

get lean or get jaw/neck tightening surgery

You have masculine bone development. Fix your hyoid.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell