How do I gain a social circle in college?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I start college at the end of August. I'm going to roommate with a good friend (thank God it's not random), but I need a way to get into a social circle. Do people in Freshman dorms actively talk to strangers to make friends? Or do people already have a social circle before the move in date happens?

I'd like some experienced college bros to explain to me the process of joining a socal circle.

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

One more question- is it even possible for a 3.8/10 male to join a frat?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Zercic, tdawg and 1 other person
BE GOOD LOOKING N PEOPLE WILL CHASE AFTER YOU SON

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6217, Failomaxxed and 10 others
talk to people with confidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, NormieKilla, hairyballscel and 3 others
When I was living in a dorm, there would be a lounge, visit that every now and then to meet people.

Try to tell your friends to invite their friends to pregame with you before you go out

Go to parties, and if you see someone you recognize from class, don't be afraid to greet them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7560, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
wake up at 4am everyday, take a lot of showers. always have a smile on your face and make sure you talk to everybody to build up your social skills!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: quattazel, Deleted member 4563, HighIQcel and 2 others
When I was living in a dorm, there would be a lounge, visit that every now and then to meet people.

Try to tell your friends to invite their friends to pregame with you before you go out

Go to parties, and if you see someone you recognize from class, don't be afraid to greet them.
Okay, as long as there is a way to meet people I should be good.

wake up at 4am everyday, take a lot of showers. always have a smile on your face and make sure you talk to everybody to build up your social skills!
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Just exist and don't say shit that will alienate people, you should get friends naturally

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, BigBoy, hairyballscel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Okay, as long as there is a way to meet people I should be good.
also, try not to rot on this forum all day. right now it's fine, but when you get to school, try and branch out and socialize more

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and the_german2003
also, try not to rot on this forum all day. right now it's fine, but when you get to school, try and branch out and socialize more
I'm leaving this forum the day I leave to college tbh, I can't risk this LDAR mentality to leak into my college life

I can't give you advice i have 0 friends in college

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, BigBoy, LowTierNormie and 7 others
I'm leaving this forum the day I leave to college tbh, I can't risk this LDAR mentality to leak into my college life
yeah, i'd highly recommend requesting a ban.

truth be told, lurking every now and then is okay, but try and do it like ONCE A WEEK, NOT DAILY. If you don't post and only lurk once a week (or less), you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, hairyballscel and Deleted member 7173
I can't give you advice i have 0 friends in college
I don't want this to happen to me. Can you explain what you did wrong, to where you have no friends?

I'll learn from your mistakes

I don't want this to happen to me. Can you explain what you did wrong, to where you have no friends?

I had friends on the first and second semester but they left all of the sudden, literally everyone left college and i didn't have other group of friends
Try to make friends with more than 1 group

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

MAKE FRIENDS EARLY

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel and manletofpeace81
Make sure to talk loudly about controversial topics like religion, politics, and race relations, especially if your views are right of center. That way people will think you are self confident and assertive, and will be scrambling to associate with you.

Seriously though, my experience is that friend circles just tend to generate as you interact with people in classes and around campus. Unless you’re consciously trying to climb socially, it shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, BigBoy and Deleted member 5746
Just a heads up. Prepare to get mogged like never before. Also most parties are going to be sausage fests. Good luck OP, I hope you find a good social circle so you won't LDAR/drugmax like I did.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Subhuman trash, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
social circles are meme

chad goes to a bar by himself and fucks the hottest sloot there by just asking to buy her a drink.

meanwhile incels research online on how to make friends at uni

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7173
Confidencemax and also learn what makes people laugh

ik im not at collage yet but I’ve made quite a lot of friends just from wit and quick jokes off the top of my head. Also tailor your jokes to different types of people. To be more funny just binge watch a shit tonne of funny comedians

People have asked me how I come up with funny shit so quick off the top of my head on multiple occasions and whenever I hear that it makes my whole week. Even prefer that compliment to one on looks

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7173
Confidencemax and also learn what makes people laugh

ik im not at collage yet but I’ve made quite a lot of friends just from wit and quick jokes off the top of my head. Also tailor your jokes to different types of people. To be more funny just binge watch a shit tonne of funny comedians

People have asked me how I come up with funny shit so quick off the top of my head on multiple occasions and whenever I hear that it makes my whole week. Even prefer that compliment to one on looks
I waa very funny irl ngl. However, this was because I was a jestermaxxed self-depricating clown. All of my jokes were at my own expense, but it did get alot of laughs. I stopped making self-depricating jokes due to how my mental state kept getting lowered jfl. I need to learn how to make jokes without being a jester

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and xefo
friend groups always made in the first few months
if u dont make friend first few months you fucked up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, vodkacel, hairyballscel and 4 others
friend groups always made in the first few months
if u dont make friend first few months you fucked up
Do you have any specific tips? I want to know if it's easy to make friends the first few days. I will not be in class for the first 5 days the freshman arrive at college, so I will focus all my energy on making friends

Do you have any specific tips? I want to know if it's easy to make friends the first few days. I will not be in class for the first 5 days the freshman arrive at college, so I will focus all my energy on making friends
" I will not be in class for the first 5 days "
not off to a good start
any guy you know who has a mutual friend

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
" I will not be in class for the first 5 days "
not off to a good start
any guy you know who has a mutual friend
No, like the entire freshman does not have class for a few days while everyone arrives. I have one friend, but he has a gf, so he will probaly not feel the need to social circle Maxx with me

I waa very funny irl ngl. However, this was because I was a jestermaxxed self-depricating clown. All of my jokes were at my own expense, but it did get alot of laughs. I stopped making self-depricating jokes due to how my mental state kept getting lowered jfl. I need to learn how to make jokes without being a jester
I know a guy who’s like that and I personally feel the laughs are mostly in pity and awkwardness sorry to tell you, but idk I’m not there listening to your jokes so might be different

obviously the odd self-depreciating joke here and there can be ok, but try not to overdo bc can make people uncomfortsble

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No, like the entire freshman does not have class for a few days while everyone arrives. I have one friend, but he has a gf, so he will probaly not feel the need to social circle Maxx with me
oh
the girl will be in a same class as you?

Go to a college party with your friend early in the school year and be confident and approachable. Dress well, smell good and dance, drink and talk with people

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, xefo and 1 other person
Yes she is also a freshman.
then just start off a convo with a guy who looks like has the same personality as you
once you start it you will be the first he will consider talkin to its easy to develop from there

just dont give very autistic vibe first
I'm going to normieMaxx by
1. Buying an iPhone
2. Dressing normal (like how the chadlites dress)
3. Having a MacBook, not a autistic windows laptop
4. Vape Maxxing, I will buy puff bars, novos, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
1. Buying an iPhone
Don’t buy a MacBook they are shit and overpriced just get a windows no one would judge you for your pc jfl

1. Buying an iPhone
there are very little details bro noone actually cares once you made friends
except the 2,

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Don’t buy a MacBook they are shit and overpriced just get a windows no one would judge you for your pc jfl
Yeah but I definitely need an iPhone. Not having iMessage is probably a sure way to autism maxx

macbook is statusmax just cause of the apple logo trust me
its retarded but it is what it is

Yeah get an iPhone otherwise you’ll be an outcast. Also try to get there on the very first day you move in. A big mistake I made was getting there on the 4th day, bc by this time all the friend groups on my hall had formed and I was kinda fucked

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7173
just be normal and talk to some dudes over there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7173
Cannot give advice. I didn't manage 1 conversation through the first year of uni, despite living in accommodation with other students. I was laughed and mocked by foids numerous times. I kept getting insulted for how ugly and creepy I was. After arriving for Freshers, no one wanted to talk to me beyond greetings. After the first term, even the basic greetings stopped from people in my hall. The second-year has just been full of LDAR'ing in private accommodation until Corona hit.

I was told foids grew out of the IOD mentality from high school but it is equally bad in uni/college. Every single "eww" or "he's ugly" or situation where I ended up being laughed at by strangers is forever engrained in my psyche. Every 15 seconds my subconscious keeps flashing me back to each IOD. It keeps sending me into bouts of rage and I can't stop thinking about it. If my mind wanders to these PTSD-inducing flashbacks for any length of time, I begin to laughing uncontrollably. Why does nature have to be so cruel to those with subhuman genes? Darwinism is still alive and well in human society.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Britishlooksmaxxer, vodkacel and 1 other person
This was my first semester in college and didnt make one friend. I Just didnt go to the induction. You should socialize a lot in the first week, everybody makes friends and gets a social circles in the first week

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 4209
I start college at the end of August. I'm going to roommate with a good friend (thank God it's not random), but I need a way to get into a social circle. Do people in Freshman dorms actively talk to strangers to make friends? Or do people already have a social circle before the move in date happens?

I'd like some experienced college bros to explain to me the process of joining a socal circle.

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

BOTTOM TIER FRATS EXIST
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN A FRAT
GO ON YOUR COLLEGES GREEKRANK AND FIND THE LOWEST RANKED FRAT, GO ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA. IF THEY LOOK LIKE YOU RUSH THEM.

Go to open rush parties the first few weeks with roomate/hallmates.
If all you do is get fucked up (without acting too stupid) you'll make friends.
I don't get how indie/alternative kids make friends doing non greek life stuff though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

honestly if you are my level of looks or below you wont have a socia circle and if you do it will be other incel tier guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Cannot give advice. I didn't manage 1 conversation through the first year of uni, despite living in accommodation with other students. I was laughed and mocked by foids numerous times. I kept getting insulted for how ugly and creepy I was. After arriving for Freshers, no one wanted to talk to me beyond greetings. After the first term, even the basic greetings stopped from people in my hall. The second-year has just been full of LDAR'ing in private accommodation until Corona hit.

I was told foids grew out of the IOD mentality from high school but it is equally bad in uni/college. Every single "eww" or "he's ugly" or situation where I ended up being laughed at by strangers is forever engrained in my psyche. Every 15 seconds my subconscious keeps flashing me back to each IOD. It keeps sending me into bouts of rage and I can't stop thinking about it. If my mind wanders to these PTSD-inducing flashbacks for any length of time, I begin to laughing uncontrollably. Why does nature have to be so cruel to those with subhuman genes? Darwinism is still alive and well in human society.
im sorry for your expirience
mine was similiar so thats why I dropped out first semester

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
JFL at these bluepill advice

Muh confidence muh clothes, are you kidding me?

The secret of getting a lot of friends is becoming a better looking guy

I mean we use to have an ugly guy in high school in our class and no body talk to him or sit next To him

This is how you make friends
1- be good looking
2- be nice and likable (can’t be likable if you are ugly)
3- talk to people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, BigBoy, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
im sorry for your expirience
mine was similiar so thats why I dropped out first semester
And people still believe that looks doesn’t play huge part in making friends JFL

Let me tell you from experience that making friends is 75-80% looks

Nobody sit next to or talk to an ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, BigBoy, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
This was my first semester in college and didnt make one friend. I Just didnt go to the induction. You should socialize a lot in the first week, everybody makes friends and gets a social circles in the first week
i didnt make a friend in all 4 years

and it was not helped by me not trying in the first week of any term

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

Visit Taban, he will give you the confidence and personality to get you friends and gf, 😂😂😂😂😂

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

Parties man, and maybe clubs or something specific for things that interest you. I met a very good friend of mine through music (we both like metal) so i you want you could maybe wear some band tees from a band like that. it's a good icebreaker tbh
Dont let the people saying 'hurr durr you need to be 8psl to get friends" get in too your head bro.