How do I gain a social circle in college?

there are very little details bro noone actually cares once you made friends
except the 2,
Avi halo is real

When you had yourself as avi
I always thought to myself what is that nigga talking about

Now:
No,no, he's got a point

Avi halo is real

Now:
No,no, he's got a point
it wasnt me lol

Avi halo is real

Now:
No,no, he's got a point
it was just a funny larp

Rape and rob

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
I start college at the end of August. I'm going to roommate with a good friend (thank God it's not random), but I need a way to get into a social circle. Do people in Freshman dorms actively talk to strangers to make friends? Or do people already have a social circle before the move in date happens?

I'd like some experienced college bros to explain to me the process of joining a socal circle.

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

One more question- is it even possible for a 3.8/10 male to join a frat?
By going to class and not being a turbo autist. Heck you don’t even have to go to class and I’m sure you’ll get one or two friends who’ll invite you into their groups

I'm going to normieMaxx by
1. Buying an iPhone
2. Dressing normal (like how the chadlites dress)
3. Having a MacBook, not a autistic windows laptop
4. Vape Maxxing, I will buy puff bars, novos, etc etc
Nobody cares if you vape and vaping is a looksmin and healthmin.

the other stuff you listed seems worth trying though

Last edited:
Just a heads up. Prepare to get mogged like never before. Also most parties are going to be sausage fests. Good luck OP, I hope you find a good social circle so you won't LDAR/drugmax like I did.
yea tbh colleges are chad central @Gunnersup i mean i was maybe lower side of average in HS but college I'm at the BOTTOM

Have a lighter in the smokers area

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Htobrother
Have a lighter in the smokers area
I don't think American college kids smoke cigarettes anymore tbh, they only use vapes.

Play sports be good

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I don't think American college kids smoke cigarettes anymore tbh, they only use vapes.
its some incel tier males who cig cope and chads occasionally at parties

Is cocaine mainstream in college?
i mean kinda but incels don't have access its one of the things only chad and foids have access to. idk why id want to do it as a incel tbh i like weed maybe heroin but cocaine sounds like a shitty drug for an incel

i mean kinda but incels don't have access its one of the things only chad and foids have access to. idk why id want to do it as a incel tbh i like weed maybe heroin but cocaine sounds like a shitty drug for an incel
Jfl, I don't think I want to heroin cope. I'll probaly just stuck to weed and a juul or sumshit

Jfl, I don't think I want to heroin cope. I'll probaly just stuck to weed and a juul or sumshit
yea weed is nice. did you get a fake ID that will make life much more tolerable very least you can buy alcohol and nicotine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
yea weed is nice. did you get a fake ID that will make life much more tolerable very least you can buy alcohol and nicotine
Yeah I secured the fake ID. I've been buying nic and alch like crazy, especially how I don't have to take off the face mask in the store so I look a bit older

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Yeah I secured the fake ID. I've been buying nic and alch like crazy, especially how I don't have to take off the face mask in the store so I look a bit older
fake ID was best investment i have made wish i had one to start college didn't get one till part way through first year. is weed legal in your college state?

fake ID was best investment i have made wish i had one to start college didn't get one till part way through first year. is weed legal in your college state?
Nope it's not. But I assume I'll be fine, I'm stocking up on dab carts which will last the entire school year because my tolerance is low and I don't smoke daily

Nope it's not. But I assume I'll be fine, I'm stocking up on dab carts which will last the entire school year because my tolerance is low and I don't smoke daily
yea dude weed carts last forever especailly if you dont share you can hit it three times daily and get a one gram cart to last a month and a half or so

• +1
Most people here are retarded, mentalcels, or will troll you, so be careful. Many are also in high school and don't know what they're talking about. I'll try to give you the advice I would have wanted and it's actually good. This issue is tough because for normies it's all intuitive and autists don't get it so you need someone who's seen both sides. I'm responding seriously here on this garbage forum so please take this to heart, I see myself in this post. Lmk if you have questions. I know you don't have much experience bc American kids do smoke cigs (and vape) at parties when they're drunk then just vape the rest of the time. It's gross but so is party lifestyle tbh. The residence hall floor below mine freshman year is known for degenerecy and upperclassmen RA's take bets on how long it will take for the freshman there to break out the coke in the common room. My year it was 3 days after move-in.

First, the first 2 months are literally make or break (especially first few weeks), like everyone says. Normies intuitively know this, but anyone who is asking this likely doesn't have a ton of social experience (that was me in the past). Your goal in the first few weeks isn't to make lifelong friends or anything, it's just to meet as many people as possible. You want to be a guy who many people know or at least recognize. If you can do this, then you build up social momentum which is what you need and why things get way harder later. Imagine this: you sit down next to a guy in your first class before the lecture starts and find out he's a freshman too and make small talk (how are you, what's your name, where are you from etc.) and afterwards ask to grab his number (no homo) -- in a cool way in case you hear about any social events going down or have questions about class (depending on how well you vibe). Later, you're standing in a long line in the dining center and talk with the chick standing behind you (e.g. "this line's taking forever, I didn't pay for this" etc.) for 2 min. Repeat this over and over your entire first week. That's what you need to do. Even if you don't want to join a frat or be a chad, you must talk to as many people as possible, say literally anything. Being known is better than not.

Now imagine it's the end of the week and you're heading out with some people in your residence hall who seem cool. Maybe you text your dude from class to see where he's headed out. You go pregame then later end up at a party and see the dude from class. You go up and make small talk (how was your week etc.) so you don't have to stand alone. Then you notice the chick from the line, you approach and say hi to her and ask her to introduce you to her friend (she'll definitely be with a friend). That's +1 people you've met, then you keep the conversation going for 3 minutes before some other guy comes up. You introduce yourself to him them dip out back to your original group. +1 more person. Repeat. I'm laying this out like a story so you can understand with actual examples how this all works. This may seem too perfect or made up to you, but I promise you this is literally how it all happens. The difference is chad would bang the chick and later her friend. All women and cool guys will naturally experience the first weeks like this -- constantly making flimsy connections then using them to meet more people, some of whom they build real friendships with. If dudes see you approach a girl like that at a party, they'll think you have huge balls and respect you but the truth is you already kind of knew her (so it's not really weird). Girls will notice you talking to a girl and respect you more, so you have an easier time talking to them. Being able to approach like this seems simple but immediately puts you ahead of at least 50% of guys.

Also, like other posters said, prepare to be mogged. You're in the U.S. it seems and since you mentioned frats I'm assuming your going to a bigger school, possibly a state one. The competition will be high. A lot of guys were the top ones in there high schools and many older guys in frats are on juice (steroids). You can join a frat, but the lower level ones are considered lame and it might not be worth it (or maybe it is, nothing wrong with having a cool group of guy friends, just don't expect the stereotypical frat life). Be honest with yourself, if you're not really about the party lifestyle or can't fake it for a few months, it's not worth it -- find another niche but use my same advice.

I'll end this effortpost here, hopefully someone reads this, but the last thing is don't buy in to the blackpill stuff while you're there. Yeah looks matter, all this stuff is real, but not in the way you think. I'm not coping when I say that there are shortish, ugly guys in top frats. Usually they're charismamaxxed or have something really special about them but it can be done. The name of the game here is status. Looks help chad get status effortlessly, but if you're more proactive than other kids, you can build status just by knowing people then it snowballs.

Also read everything by Chris (Good Looking Loser) about college. He was a PUA-type from like a decade ago but the difference was he was a chad mentalcel so he still had success. Here's one of his posts, he has a series: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/misconceptions-about-college-part-2 . This is gold man. Good luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, MiroslavBulldosex, lifestyle21873 and 8 others
Most people here are retarded, mentalcels, or will troll you, so be careful. Many are also in high school and don't know what they're talking about. I'll try to give you the advice I would have wanted and it's actually good. This issue is tough because for normies it's all intuitive and autists don't get it so you need someone who's seen both sides. I'm responding seriously here on this garbage forum so please take this to heart, I see myself in this post. Lmk if you have questions. I know you don't have much experience bc American kids do smoke cigs (and vape) at parties when they're drunk then just vape the rest of the time. It's gross but so is party lifestyle tbh. The residence hall floor below mine freshman year is known for degenerecy and upperclassmen RA's take bets on how long it will take for the freshman there to break out the coke in the common room. My year it was 3 days after move-in.

First, the first 2 months are literally make or break (especially first few weeks), like everyone says. Normies intuitively know this, but anyone who is asking this likely doesn't have a ton of social experience (that was me in the past). Your goal in the first few weeks isn't to make lifelong friends or anything, it's just to meet as many people as possible. You want to be a guy who many people know or at least recognize. If you can do this, then you build up social momentum which is what you need and why things get way harder later. Imagine this: you sit down next to a guy in your first class before the lecture starts and find out he's a freshman too and make small talk (how are you, what's your name, where are you from etc.) and afterwards ask to grab his number (no homo) -- in a cool way in case you hear about any social events going down or have questions about class (depending on how well you vibe). Later, you're standing in a long line in the dining center and talk with the chick standing behind you (e.g. "this line's taking forever, I didn't pay for this" etc.) for 2 min. Repeat this over and over your entire first week. That's what you need to do. Even if you don't want to join a frat or be a chad, you must talk to as many people as possible, say literally anything. Being known is better than not.

Now imagine it's the end of the week and you're heading out with some people in your residence hall who seem cool. Maybe you text your dude from class to see where he's headed out. You go pregame then later end up at a party and see the dude from class. You go up and make small talk (how was your week etc.) so you don't have to stand alone. Then you notice the chick from the line, you approach and say hi to her and ask her to introduce you to her friend (she'll definitely be with a friend). That's +1 people you've met, then you keep the conversation going for 3 minutes before some other guy comes up. You introduce yourself to him them dip out back to your original group. +1 more person. Repeat. I'm laying this out like a story so you can understand with actual examples how this all works. This may seem too perfect or made up to you, but I promise you this is literally how it all happens. The difference is chad would bang the chick and later her friend. All women and cool guys will naturally experience the first weeks like this -- constantly making flimsy connections then using them to meet more people, some of whom they build real friendships with. If dudes see you approach a girl like that at a party, they'll think you have huge balls and respect you but the truth is you already kind of knew her (so it's not really weird). Girls will notice you talking to a girl and respect you more, so you have an easier time talking to them. Being able to approach like this seems simple but immediately puts you ahead of at least 50% of guys.

Also, like other posters said, prepare to be mogged. You're in the U.S. it seems and since you mentioned frats I'm assuming your going to a bigger school, possibly a state one. The competition will be high. A lot of guys were the top ones in there high schools and many older guys in frats are on juice (steroids). You can join a frat, but the lower level ones are considered lame and it might not be worth it (or maybe it is, nothing wrong with having a cool group of guy friends, just don't expect the stereotypical frat life). Be honest with yourself, if you're not really about the party lifestyle or can't fake it for a few months, it's not worth it -- find another niche but use my same advice.

I'll end this effortpost here, hopefully someone reads this, but the last thing is don't buy in to the blackpill stuff while you're there. Yeah looks matter, all this stuff is real, but not in the way you think. I'm not coping when I say that there are shortish, ugly guys in top frats. Usually they're charismamaxxed or have something really special about them but it can be done. The name of the game here is status. Looks help chad get status effortlessly, but if you're more proactive than other kids, you can build status just by knowing people then it snowballs.

Also read everything by Chris (Good Looking Loser) about college. He was a PUA-type from like a decade ago but the difference was he was a chad mentalcel so he still had success. Here's one of his posts, he has a series: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/misconceptions-about-college-part-2 . This is gold man. Good luck.
READ EVERY WORD

I'm srsly excited for a fresh start on making friends. My highschool social life went to shit the last 2 years so this will be good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
NOFAP 100 Days !
Showers 3 X Day !
Haircut every other day !
Work on your personality!
Hold frame!

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Subhuman trash
I'm srsly excited for a fresh start on making friends. My highschool social life went to shit the last 2 years so this will be good.
sorry to break it to you but if you were a looser in HS you'll be a looser in college its all looks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, BigBoy and EverythingMattersCel
sorry to break it to you but if you were a looser in HS you'll be a looser in college its all looks
Not true at all, personality actually matters for making friends.

This is so much work. As a turbo introvert I basically didn't make any new friends in the first semester of college (I also never attended classes because they were way too easy and I still got max grades but that's another story).
Things improved after moving to a college residence and I actually started talking to people and making long-lasting friendships.
The interesting thing is that, even as an aspie weirdo with few friends I still got girls interested in me thanks to face+height, but I had trouble making male friends due to zero status+being introverted

Not true at all, personality actually matters for making friends.

This is so much work. As a turbo introvert I basically didn't make any new friends in the first semester of college (I also never attended classes because they were way too easy and I still got max grades but that's another story).
Things improved after moving to a college residence and I actually started talking to people and making long-lasting friendships.
The interesting thing is that, even as an aspie weirdo with few friends I still got girls interested in me thanks to face+height, but I had trouble making male friends due to zero status+being introverted
Fuck off chad you are 6’4” with a good face of course things were better for you imagine being shorter with a bad face @personalityinkwell look at this guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Fuck off chad you are 6’4” with a good face of course things were better for you imagine being shorter with a bad face @personalityinkwell look at this guy
Have you read my post? Of course I had no problems with girls, but I had zero male friends in college before putting myself out there. I spent the first semester at home playing Total War while normies were out at parties and socializing

social skills matter in friendships tbh.

i mean I was able to make a decent amount of friends at college.

if he really is autistic then that sucks

of course he still got the girls because looks are about 99 percent of the equation there and he is a chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Subhuman trash
I start college at the end of August. I'm going to roommate with a good friend (thank God it's not random), but I need a way to get into a social circle. Do people in Freshman dorms actively talk to strangers to make friends? Or do people already have a social circle before the move in date happens?

I'd like some experienced college bros to explain to me the process of joining a socal circle.

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

Behave as extraverted as you can.

That's even how that cool dude Saint "backtoschoolcel" got laid, even though being manlet.

Behave as extraverted as you can.

That's even how that cool dude Saint "backtoschoolcel" got laid, even though being manlet.

@Gunnersup keep in mind this worked to get him sex because tinder wasn’t rlly around yet. Now that tinder is around things are much much worseb

@Gunnersup keep in mind this worked to get him sex because tinder wasn’t rlly around yet. Now that tinder is around things are much much worseb
I think it's over for me. Accutane is making me hair fall out and I will probaly be bald by the time school starts. It was the one feature that would have made me a normie. Even today, I lost over 300 hairs so far.

I agree. It's harder now.
But any person should still try it the same way, as st. back2schoolcel did it. (which is being super social in uni).
still worth the try and effort. One might luck out, once, or a few times. Plus great for learning talking ans social skiils in general.

bota0gmz92s41.jpg

Cannot give advice. I didn't manage 1 conversation through the first year of uni, despite living in accommodation with other students. I was laughed and mocked by foids numerous times. I kept getting insulted for how ugly and creepy I was. After arriving for Freshers, no one wanted to talk to me beyond greetings. After the first term, even the basic greetings stopped from people in my hall. The second-year has just been full of LDAR'ing in private accommodation until Corona hit.

I was told foids grew out of the IOD mentality from high school but it is equally bad in uni/college. Every single "eww" or "he's ugly" or situation where I ended up being laughed at by strangers is forever engrained in my psyche. Every 15 seconds my subconscious keeps flashing me back to each IOD. It keeps sending me into bouts of rage and I can't stop thinking about it. If my mind wanders to these PTSD-inducing flashbacks for any length of time, I begin to laughing uncontrollably. Why does nature have to be so cruel to those with subhuman genes? Darwinism is still alive and well in human society.
100% my situation bro. I am in uni for 3 whole years, and I managed to get exactly 0 friends and 2 acquaintances (who know my name). I was there since day 1 and saw people casually make friends while I was ignored / forgotten despite actively trying. Also get laughed at by girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Subhuman trash and EverythingMattersCel
I think it's over for me. Accutane is making me hair fall out and I will probaly be bald by the time school starts. It was the one feature that would have made me a normie. Even today, I lost over 300 hairs so far.
Fuck dude 300 in a day is a lot I see like 3-5 hairs on my pilllow every morning but 300 is straight up clumps. Quit the accutane

I agree. It's harder now.
But any person should still try it the same way, as st. back2schoolcel did it. (which is being super social in uni).
still worth the try and effort. One might luck out, once, or a few times. Plus great for learning talking ans social skiils in general.

bota0gmz92s41.jpg
Yea worth a try but the fact that less than ten years ago a 5’4” male could have multiple TF’s in college really shows what (((tinder))) has done for society

Fuck dude 300 in a day is a lot I see like 3-5 hairs on my pilllow every morning but 300 is straight up clumps. Quit the accutane
Yeah I quit a few days ago, becoming suicidal because the hairloss jfl. If it's Telogen Effluvium, than it SHOULD stop shedding and grow back in 6 months. Fingers crossed.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Yeah I quit a few days ago, becoming suicidal because the hairloss jfl. If it's Telogen Effluvium, than it SHOULD stop shedding and grow back in 6 months. Fingers crossed.
Yea usually accutane hairloss does come back it’s rare for it not too. Also use differin cream for acne

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
READ EVERY WORD

I'm glad. The guys in this thread who are saying it's all looks have no idea what they're talking about. There are also a lot of yuropoors here that don't understand the nuances of American college culture. Looks are very important and make things easier, sure, but there are always a few average looking guys in top frats and below-average guys in upper-middle ones who got in due to charisma, a prior connection with a member etc. Because this is the case they have access and social proof. If you're in a top house you could be ogre-tier and you'd still be all good bc of how much respect you'd and access you'd inherently have.

Lookism has evolved and become moer prevalent in society because social circles are disintegrating and everything is online so looks matter more. College is an exception to this because it's the ultimate social circle game. So two actionable pieces of advice: if you aren't already, start lifting and/or doing calesthenics to start putting on muscle -- very important to stand out (also train neck). Second, is work on talking to everybody (make small talk at the store, chat with strangers, maybe get a job as a cashier so you're forced to). You can also look into phenibut to use but only for the first few weeks of school and don't take it two days in a row. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Well, you need to start somewhere obviously.

I had it easy. I have a cousin who's in a huge social circle ( he told me that he has about 1500 followers on IG and many of them are people that he knows irl).
So all I did was hang out with him and meet his friends and boom I got myself in a social circle.

You need to make friends first. After making a few friends, try to make friends with their friends and go on like this.

I think that's the only way to get in a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I'm glad. The guys in this thread who are saying it's all looks have no idea what they're talking about. There are also a lot of yuropoors here that don't understand the nuances of American college culture. Looks are very important and make things easier, sure, but there are always a few average looking guys in top frats and below-average guys in upper-middle ones who got in due to charisma, a prior connection with a member etc. Because this is the case they have access and social proof. If you're in a top house you could be ogre-tier and you'd still be all good bc of how much respect you'd and access you'd inherently have.

Lookism has evolved and become moer prevalent in society because social circles are disintegrating and everything is online so looks matter more. College is an exception to this because it's the ultimate social circle game. So two actionable pieces of advice: if you aren't already, start lifting and/or doing calesthenics to start putting on muscle -- very important to stand out (also train neck). Second, is work on talking to everybody (make small talk at the store, chat with strangers, maybe get a job as a cashier so you're forced to). You can also look into phenibut to use but only for the first few weeks of school and don't take it two days in a row. Good luck.
How would you recommend making friends in college if you are transferring to a new college and social circles are already built?

I'm going to normieMaxx by
1. Buying an iPhone
2. Dressing normal (like how the chadlites dress)
3. Having a MacBook, not a autistic windows laptop
4. Vape Maxxing, I will buy puff bars, novos, etc etc
Bro, lmao ima be homest with u, u would have to really fake ur personality in college in order to get liked because of the liberal views and on top of that no one gives a fuck about u unless ur really hot or smart or rich. Just make a couple of friends and go to parties and shit but in the end its all shallow shit unless ur goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and mido the slayer

inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "ldar"

college is forced proximity, the best and easiest way of joining a social circle. trust me, it's not easier

college is forced proximity, the best and easiest way of joining a social circle. trust me, it's not easier
So it's hard to join a socialcircle in college?

So it's hard to join a socialcircle in college?
no it's easy, all you have to do is make friends with 1 extrovert, then he/she will do the rest for you. that's how I always did it. that's assuming you are socially aware one on one

• Love it
no it's easy, all you have to do is make friends with 1 extrovert, then he/she will do the rest for you. that's how I always did it. that's assuming you are socially aware one on one
Great, sounds good

Great, sounds good
honestly, don't have to, but smoking cigs is a very easy social lubricant. obv you are paying with skin ageing you may regret a few years later. if you can just social smoke no real harm done