How do I get a deeper voice and possibly get faller?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I will litterally do anything,
I want to go on HGH or T but since there are alot of heart conditions and shit in my family I am a bit scared.
Whats the point of ascending if ur dead?
I’m wondering whats the safest method?

How old are you

My voice seems to be deepening right now and I'm 20.

If you get on T your balls will stop producing it naturally, that's why men start at 40+
For a deeper voice use Primal Scream Therapy (amazing thing), or get a voice coach or if you find a course HMU I might have it.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
How old are you

My voice seems to be deepening right now and I'm 20.

I’m 18,
I feel like a little boy still
If you get on T your balls will stop producing it naturally, that's why men start at 40+
For a deeper voice use Primal Scream Therapy (amazing thing), or get a voice coach or if you find a course HMU I might have it.

Does it really work tho or is it cope?

I’m 18,
I feel like a little boy still

Does it really work tho or is it cope?
Primal Scream therapy does make your voice deeper, also weed/ciggies can help make your voice deeper but it's not a healthy choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

Sounds interesting

Here you go, this is about how to use your voice correctly (I think).

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
Here you go, this is about how to use your voice correctly (I think).

Lol where do you do it, you scream in your house? Your neighbors probably think your'e autistic wtf lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and dogtown

Lol where do you do it, you scream in your house? Your neighbors probably think your'e autistic wtf lol

@Ritalincel Please send this video to marxcel the manapemaxxer.

finally the right advice, I'd do humming instead of screaming though, is safer and quieter. Has helped me too

finally the right advice, I'd do humming instead of screaming though, is safer and quieter. Has helped me too
How do you "humm", I just scream like an autistic but trying to get the "man" out of me not the girly loud type of screaming.

• Woah
Reactions: SplinterCel