[Serious] How do I get a trad gf?

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

sleepcyclecel
Time online
40d 6h 18m
Life experience and scars make men more attractive in personality, its the opposite for women, because its fundamentally un-feminine.
Only because that experience includes getting fucked by Chad. It's fine to express frustration that women got fucked by better looking men than you, and it's natural to be insecure about it. But instead of admitting that you're doing insane gymnastics to cover up that insecurity. I've literally never heard about the "virgin only" stuff outside of religious fanatics (for obvious reasons) and people here, and it makes sense that an incel community would be highly insecure about not only obtaining a woman, but pleasing her as well. Now, this would be different if you're talking about sluts which yes, are looked down upon universally, but that doesn't equate to non-virgin. Imagine trying to find a hot virgin girl who's of age in 2020, all to cope with the insecurity that women fucked better looking guys jfl. Look at the opposite side of the spectrum, do you think foids care a guy being virgin if he's good looking? The only slight concern they may have is he may not last much long in bed, that's it. The only feminine stuff I care about is big ass, wide hips, thick thighs, and a pretty face. And I'm pretty sure anyone here with enough testosterone wouldn't care if she's fucked guys before because she's really just someone to fuck in the end, nothing more and nothing less. ALSO JFL CARING ABOUT A WOMANS PERSONALITY AHAHHSHA THATS NEXT LEVEL COPE

Last edited:
DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
Only because that experience includes getting fucked by Chad. It's fine to express frustration that women got fucked by better looking men than you, and it's natural to be insecure about it. But instead of admitting that you're doing insane gymnastics to cover up that insecurity. I've literally never heard about the "virgin only" stuff outside of religious fanatics (for obvious reasons) and people here, and it makes sense that an incel community would be highly insecure about not only obtaining a woman, but pleasing her as well. Now, this would be different if you're talking about sluts which yes, are looked down upon universally, but that doesn't equate to non-virgin. Imagine trying to find a hot virgin girl who's of age in 2020, all to cope with the insecurity that women fucked better looking guys jfl. Look at the opposite side of the spectrum, do you think foids care a guy being virgin if he's good looking? The only slight concern they may have is he may not last much long in bed, that's it. The only feminine stuff I care about is big ass, wide hips, thick thighs, and a pretty face. And I'm pretty sure anyone here with enough testosterone wouldn't care if she's fucked guys before because she's really just someone to fuck in the end, nothing more and nothing less.
Its not about pleasing the women though, its about her pleasing me. And yes if she isn't a virgin, then another guy has her emotionally, even if he's out the picture Im still sharing this women with him now. Why settle for that? I want a women devoted to me entirely, my possession completely.

You only get insecurity with women if its about you pleasing them, because you compare yourself to other men she fucked and if your pleasing her as well as they did. But if you want a virgin because of your own standards, its about comparing the non-virgin woman to a virgin woman as prospective candidates, who will be able to please me the most (being more naive/feminine, and my possession entirely).

Too old (experienced) to mold..

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

sleepcyclecel
Time online
40d 6h 18m
Its not about pleasing the women though, its about her pleasing me. And yes if she isn't a virgin, then another guy has her emotionally, even if he's out the picture Im still sharing this women with him now. Why settle for that? I want a women devoted to me entirely, my possession completely.

You only get insecurity with women if its about you pleasing them, because you compare yourself to other men she fucked and if your pleasing her as well as they did. But if you want a virgin because of your own standards, its about comparing the non-virgin woman to a virgin woman as prospective candidates, who will be able to please me the most (being more naive/feminine, and my possession entirely).

Too old (experienced) to mold..
Do you think you'd care about a woman who shared emotions with a guy before if you had enough confidence in your sexual prowess? If you did, you'd know that you are of enough value for her to in turn to completely abandon her past emotions and completely submit herself to you. This all stems from self confidence. Women don't linger emotions from men who are inferior to you.

Also what does a woman's virginity have to do with actually pleasing you? If anything, ironically, a non-virgin would be better at sex due to her experience and actually please you more.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
Do you think you'd care about a woman who shared emotions with a guy before if you had enough confidence in your sexual prowess? If you did, you'd know that you are of enough value for her to in turn to completely abandon her past emotions and completely submit herself to you. This all stems from self confidence. Women don't linger emotions from men who are inferior to you.

Also what does a woman's virginity have to do with actually pleasing you? If anything, ironically, a non-virgin would be better at sex due to her experience and actually please you more.
If I'm looking for LTR material of course I care about a women only having emotions for me, it improves their devotion capabilities. Women dont just emotionally forget guys they fucked in the past, if they did none of this would matter, but those guys forever leave their mark on that women soul. This is why women who fucked too many guys, get the '1000 cock stare', because they have spread too thin what they emotionally.

Pleasing me as in being a completely clean sheet of paper. I can train her how to please me sexually, I don't need any other men doing that for me. Its just like coaching soccer players, if the player has been coached on tiki-taka system all his life, its going to be nearly impossible for a new coach to train him on a different style of play effectively. An old dog doesn't learn new tricks, certainly not as quickly or effectively as a new dog does.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

sleepcyclecel
Time online
40d 6h 18m
If I'm looking for LTR material of course I care about a women only having emotions for me, it improves their devotion capabilities. Women dont just emotionally forget guys they fucked in the past, if they did none of this would matter, but those guys forever leave their mark on that women soul.
Again, they forget when you mog those guys. Nothing more to be said.

Pleasing me as in being a completely clean sheet of paper.
Look at the reason as to WHY you want a completely clean woman. There is insecurity behind that want.

I can train her how to please me sexually, I don't need any other men doing that for me. Its just like coaching soccer players, if the player has been coached on tiki-taka system all his life, its going to be nearly impossible for a new coach to train him on a different style of play effectively. An old dog doesn't learn new tricks, certainly not as quickly or effectively as a new dog does.
Bruh it's just sex lmao. A woman would have to be sub 60iq to not "learn new tricks". And most sexual positions are initiated and acted on by men, women barely do anything.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
Again, they forget when you mog those guys. Nothing more to be said.

Look at the reason as to WHY you want a completely clean woman. There is insecurity behind that want.

Bruh it's just sex lmao. A woman would have to be sub 60iq to not "learn new tricks". And most sexual positions are initiated and acted on by men, women barely do anything.
No they dont, or else things like the 1000 cock stare wouldn't exist.

I explained why, they have higher capabilities for being moulded as I wish (consciously and subconsciously) and more emotional devotion.

Sex is like dancing, people have their own styles of doing things. If they had a certain rhythm to please their last guy, they carry that over now to me, rather than being fresh and adapting herself completely to me. Yes you can teach through explanation, but some things have to be learned by the girl paying attention to what gets me off, and fresh girls dont carry any styles learned from what pleased the last guy.

And yes 'its just sex', but this philosophy carries over to other things like how I like her to cook, talk, clean etc.. Every guy a girl gets with romantically, she changes and becomes influenced by them, they dont become like new again just because you MOG all the last guys, they carry baggage always.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

sleepcyclecel
Time online
40d 6h 18m
No they dont, or else things like the 1000 cock stare wouldn't exist.

I explained why, they have higher capabilities for being moulded as I wish (consciously and subconsciously) and more emotional devotion.

Sex is like dancing, people have their own styles of doing things. If they had a certain rhythm to please their last guy, they carry that over now to me, rather than being fresh and adapting herself completely to me. Yes you can teach through explanation, but some things have to be learned by the girl paying attention to what gets me off, and fresh girls dont carry any styles learned from what pleased the last guy.

And yes 'its just sex', but this philosophy carries over to other things like how I like her to cook, talk, clean etc.. Every guy a girl gets with romantically, she changes and becomes influenced by them, they dont become like new again just because you MOG all the last guys, they carry baggage always.
Are you Muslim by any chance?

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
This thread is about GF, a.k.a long term relationship. Why didn't you propose not getting a LTR at all then, instead of mocking his choice of LTR girl type he wants.

Instead you mocked him:
'Imagine wanting some prude ass gigasubmissive religious bitch just because you’re so insecure that your sexual abilities aren’t good enough to keep a girl that can think for herself'

As if he should look for something else as a LTR. So either state which LTR characteristics are better or just come out and say LTR is for incels or whatever. Right now your position isn't clear.
the ltr characteristics that are ideal are a normal ass chick. One who’s not a slut (cause she’s probably mentally damaged if she goes overboard with it) and one who’s not a virgin (because, depending on her age, there’s probably similar shit wrong with her similar to any incel. But mainly because if you get with a virgin, chances are she’s going to resent you for her not being able to have that party stage that every normal girl has, and when you’re both 30-40 she’s gonna cuck you and get a train ran on her)

you freaks just need to be nt and get with nt girls for the ideal life you fucking rejects

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
the ltr characteristics that are ideal are a normal ass chick. One who’s not a slut (cause she’s probably mentally damaged if she goes overboard with it) and one who’s not a virgin (because, depending on her age, there’s probably similar shit wrong with her similar to any incel. But mainly because if you get with a virgin, chances are she’s going to resent you for her not being able to have that party stage that every normal girl has, and when you’re both 30-40 she’s gonna cuck you and get a train ran on her)

you freaks just need to be nt and get with nt girls for the ideal life you fucking rejects
It goes on a spectrum, the negative traits (jaded, selfish, etc..) which a huge whore has, the virgin young girl has none of.

The one in between those 2, is going to be halfway in those traits. Why settle for that, when you can have one which has 0 of those traits.

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
It goes on a spectrum, the negative traits (jaded, selfish, etc..) which a huge whore has, the virgin young girl has none of.

The one in between those 2, is going to be halfway in those traits. Why settle for that, when you can have one which has 0 of those traits.
Low iq
You’re assuming whore is dead negative and virgin is perfect ideal, not how it works.
Like all things, balance (harmony lol), moderation etc are ideal. Whore negative traits are jaded and selfish (implying a virgin can’t be jaded and selfish lmfao, you guys really do worship these girls as perfect angels. NOBODY is like that)

virgin negative traits include clinginess (i know you guys pray every day for a clingy gf, as a guy who has real actual experience with a clingy gf, trust me when I tell you it’s a bad thing) eventual resentment of you and likely eventual cucking or just the end of the relationship if you’re lucky. Etc

ideal, like EVERYTHING, is in between the two extremes. This is not up for debate.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
Low iq
You’re assuming whore is dead negative and virgin is perfect ideal, not how it works.
Like all things, balance (harmony lol), moderation etc are ideal. Whore negative traits are jaded and selfish (implying a virgin can’t be jaded and selfish lmfao, you guys really do worship these girls as perfect angels. NOBODY is like that)

virgin negative traits include clinginess (i know you guys pray every day for a clingy gf, as a guy who has real actual experience with a clingy gf, trust me when I tell you it’s a bad thing) eventual resentment of you and likely eventual cucking or just the end of the relationship if you’re lucky. Etc

ideal, like EVERYTHING, is in between the two extremes. This is not up for debate.
Not everything is ideal in moderation.

I like my pasta with some chilli, not none but not too much, middle of the spicy spectrum.

I like my sushi 100% fresh, not 0% (weeks old), not 50% moderate (few days old), but right at the top of the spectrum in freshness.

I like my women 100% devoted to me, not 0%, and not 50%, right at the top of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Romanicus

Romanicus

Trainee
Time online
3d 17h 10m
Are you Muslim by any chance?
I completely agree with him and am not.

Also, i mog all of my gf (few) exes to oblivion, she has repeatedly said (without me asking) that the sex is quite better with me, I'm on top 1% in dick volume, etc etc. Still, i hate to the core the fact that she has had sex and kissed people other than me.
This is present across cultures, religions and time, on almost all civilized societies has the virginity and modesty of a woman been somewhat valued. It is not a about insecurity, it's a masculine thing, mate guarding, paternity assurance. Insecurity is a factor only in some cases, but it's far from everything.
The only scenario in which i don't care at all about a women's past is if i'm having completely casual sex, but in that case i'm basically treating the hoe as the sex toy she is, As you said here:
she's really just someone to fuck in the end, nothing more and nothing less.
However that's not what's being discussed here, OP is clearly talking about LTR and GIRLFRIENDS.
And tbh most men can't live off of sex alone, specially when you reach older ages, some level of companionship and care is also craved.

If you actually like a girl you either care about her past(and present) to a large degree or you are lowT and your brain is rotten.

And yes if she isn't a virgin, then another guy has her emotionally, even if he's out the picture Im still sharing this women with him now. Why settle for that? I want a women devoted to me entirely, my possession completely.
This.

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
Not everything is ideal in moderation.

I like my pasta with some chilli, not none but not too much, middle of the spicy spectrum.

I like my sushi 100% fresh, not 0% (weeks old), not 50% moderate (few days old), but right at the top of the spectrum in freshness.

I like my women 100% devoted to me, not 0%, and not 50%, right at the top of the spectrum.
If your non-virgin girl isn’t 100% devoted to you the problem is YOU, not her. It’s like I’ve said since the very beginning, your problem is insecurity, you either think or you KNOW you can’t compete with other men so you’re coping thinking that a virgin is somehow less likely to get wet for whatever chad walks by you two on the street.

The idea that she’s going to get genuinely attached to you after you take her virginity is a meme, you’ll be at best a passing memory that she very occasionally remembers after she dumps you for being a weird disgusting freak. Once she realizes how clingy you are and how much you can’t handle the thought that other men are better than you in some regard she’s not going to like you anymore (you’d need to be VERY good looking to get away with that, and if you were very good looking you wouldn’t even care if she was a virgin )

stop coping pretending this has fuck all to do with personality traits, are you so autistic that you don’t even realize that you’ve all but come out and say “I WANT A VIRGIN WIFE BECAUSE I KNOW CHAD IS BETTER THAN ME AND I’VE DELUDED MYSELF INTO THINKING THAT A VIRGIN WON’T REALIZE THAT TOO”

your cope is destroyed, the future you thought existed doesn’t and never will, girls do not operate that way.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
If your non-virgin girl isn’t 100% devoted to you the problem is YOU, not her. It’s like I’ve said since the very beginning, your problem is insecurity, you either think or you KNOW you can’t compete with other men so you’re coping thinking that a virgin is somehow less likely to get wet for whatever chad walks by you two on the street.

The idea that she’s going to get genuinely attached to you after you take her virginity is a meme, you’ll be at best a passing memory that she very occasionally remembers after she dumps you for being a weird disgusting freak. Once she realizes how clingy you are and how much you can’t handle the thought that other men are better than you in some regard she’s not going to like you anymore (you’d need to be VERY good looking to get away with that, and if you were very good looking you wouldn’t even care if she was a virgin )

stop coping pretending this has fuck all to do with personality traits, are you so autistic that you don’t even realize that you’ve all but come out and say “I WANT A VIRGIN WIFE BECAUSE I KNOW CHAD IS BETTER THAN ME AND I’VE DELUDED MYSELF INTO THINKING THAT A VIRGIN WON’T REALIZE THAT TOO”

your cope is destroyed, the future you thought existed doesn’t and never will, girls do not operate that way.
What are you talking about man, you've gone completely off topic and into imagined ad-hominem's when you dont even know me.

Im opposite of clingy, any relationship where the man is clingy is destined to fail, no doubt. Having standards for an LTR girl doesn't mean your gonna be clingy.

At this point its hard to reason with you, you've stopped debating the points and have convinced yourself I'm this insecure clingy loser who wants a virgin for those reasons. All I can say is that you've shown terrible reasoning skills, if you calm down and read over the arguments again, you might understand or come up with an actual argument rather than fictitious ad-hominem's.

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
What are you talking about man, you've gone completely off topic and into imagined ad-hominem's when you dont even know me.

Im opposite of clingy, any relationship where the man is clingy is destined to fail, no doubt. Having standards for an LTR girl doesn't mean your gonna be clingy.

At this point its hard to reason with you, you've stopped debating the points and have convinced yourself I'm this insecure clingy loser who wants a virgin for those reasons. All I can say is that you've shown terrible reasoning skills, if you calm down and read over the arguments again, you might understand or come up with an actual argument rather than fictitious ad-hominem's.
you've admitted that you think a virgin would automatically be 100% devoted to you and that a non-virgin wouldn't, the difference there being the presence of other men. You're basically saying you're afraid that a girl would pick other men over you, and that a virgin somehow wouldn't. That's textbook insecurity, it's not up for debate my guy. You're scared, that's all this boils down to, that's why you fetishize virgins.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
you've admitted that you think a virgin would automatically be 100% devoted to you and that a non-virgin wouldn't, the difference there being the presence of other men. You're basically saying you're afraid that a girl would pick other men over you, and that a virgin somehow wouldn't. That's textbook insecurity, it's not up for debate my guy. You're scared, that's all this boils down to, that's why you fetishize virgins.
I dont think either would leave me, I just think that the virgin will give more devotion, thats all. Its not like the non-virgin wont try her best, she'll just be incapable of committing like a virgin would, because she would be slightly more jaded each time she takes an extra dick. Women cant separate sex from emotion. The more jaded she is=more selfish and useless the bitch is, regardless of how much you MOG other men.

And I dont fetishize virgins lmao, you got no clue what I like sexually. Again going off topic, this is talking about LTR material, not lays.

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
I dont think either would leave me, I just think that the virgin will give more devotion, thats all. Its not like the non-virgin wont try her best, she'll just be incapable of committing like a virgin would, because she would be slightly more jaded each time she takes an extra dick. Women cant separate sex from emotion. The more jaded she is=more selfish and useless the bitch is, regardless of how much you MOG other men.

And I dont fetishize virgins lmao, you got no clue what I like sexually. Again going off topic, this is talking about LTR material, not lays.
>she'd be more jaded each time she takes an extra dick
keep telling yourself that, most women, especially nowadays, can easily separate sex from emotion.
Do you want the cold hard truth? if you're bad at sex your girl will not be devoted to you (she might just think sex is bad in general but if she ever gets to talking to her girlfriends she's going to want to try it with someone who can do it well, and that's when the resentment starts and ends at the gangbang) if you're not good looking enough to get her pussy wet she's not going to be devoted to you. If your personality is not up to par with where your looks level is at she's not going to be devoted to you. and on the flip side if you have all these things even a total whore WILL be devoted to you. virgins are not any more likely to be devoted than anybody else, at least the whore knows what it's actually like while the virgin can let her imagination run wild and idealize it until she snaps and just has to try her biggest fantasies. keep coping

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
>she'd be more jaded each time she takes an extra dick
keep telling yourself that, most women, especially nowadays, can easily separate sex from emotion.
Do you want the cold hard truth? if you're bad at sex your girl will not be devoted to you (she might just think sex is bad in general but if she ever gets to talking to her girlfriends she's going to want to try it with someone who can do it well, and that's when the resentment starts and ends at the gangbang) if you're not good looking enough to get her pussy wet she's not going to be devoted to you. If your personality is not up to par with where your looks level is at she's not going to be devoted to you. and on the flip side if you have all these things even a total whore WILL be devoted to you. virgins are not any more likely to be devoted than anybody else, at least the whore knows what it's actually like while the virgin can let her imagination run wild and idealize it until she snaps and just has to try her biggest fantasies. keep coping
I agree women will cheat on men who aren't in their head, the minute a girl even imagines sleeping with another guy its already over (the girl will only stay to use the guy for money or as friendship at that point, not romantically).

We simply disagree about women becoming separating sex from emotions..

I mean even in your post here you've said a women would be devoted to you if you give them great sex, is that not because they have now formed an emotional connection?

A woman cannot control whether sex is great or not, if the guy is good in bed, she has no choice but to enjoy the sex and therefore become emotionally attached. So there you go, they cant separate emotion from sex, only if the guy is terrible in bed (it would be dumb to assume every guy she had is bad in bed).

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
I agree women will cheat on men who aren't in their head, the minute a girl even imagines sleeping with another guy its already over (the girl will only stay to use the guy for money or as friendship at that point, not romantically).

We simply disagree about women becoming separating sex from emotions..

I mean even in your post here you've said a women would be devoted to you if you give them great sex, is that not because they have now formed an emotional connection?

A woman cannot control whether sex is great or not, if the guy is good in bed, she has no choice but to enjoy the sex and therefore become emotionally attached. So there you go, they cant separate emotion from sex, only if the guy is terrible in bed (it would be dumb to assume every guy she had is bad in bed).
no dumbass it's because they like great sex and if they're not dissatisfied with their sex life they won't be thinking about getting it from elsewhere. Well, some definitely still do, some girls just cheat regardless of things, those are the mentally damaged ones. And a virgin can be that type of girl too.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
no dumbass it's because they like great sex and if they're not dissatisfied with their sex life they won't be thinking about getting it from elsewhere. Well, some definitely still do, some girls just cheat regardless of things, those are the mentally damaged ones. And a virgin can be that type of girl too.
IDK why you believe women can separate sex from emotion, but that's where our entire disagreement starts from.

I can't prove that to you since its not exactly what scientists spend their time testing and analysing, but you also cant prove your side either for the same reason.

So we only have anecdotal evidence. Something in your life must've made you believe this strongly, could you share your anecdotal evidence?

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Wizard
Time online
18d 22h 6m
go to the middle east

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 16h 46m
IDK why you believe women can separate sex from emotion, but that's where our entire disagreement starts from.

I can't prove that to you since its not exactly what scientists spend their time testing and analysing, but you also cant prove your side either for the same reason.

So we only have anecdotal evidence. Something in your life must've made you believe this strongly, could you share your anecdotal evidence?
my experience with women and the countless amounts of young virgin marriages that end in disaster when one or both parties realize that they wasted their youth?
you see this shit every day bro, there's countless examples of it. I'm sure you have plenty of your own examples of it that you can think of if you try, unless you're a hermit or something. If women actually had trouble separating emotion from sex there wouldn't be nearly the amount of whores that there are today. It's not even a woman thing, naive people who idealize things have trouble separating sex from emotion. Normal people don't.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
naive people who idealize things have trouble separating sex from emotion. Normal people don't.
So you could at least admit that women who have more sex are less naive than virgins?

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

Zephir
Time online
63d 7h 41m
my experience with women and the countless amounts of young virgin marriages that end in disaster when one or both parties realize that they wasted their youth?
you see this shit every day bro, there's countless examples of it. I'm sure you have plenty of your own examples of it that you can think of if you try, unless you're a hermit or something. If women actually had trouble separating emotion from sex there wouldn't be nearly the amount of whores that there are today. It's not even a woman thing, naive people who idealize things have trouble separating sex from emotion. Normal people don't.
What are qualities of an LTR?

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

bimax candidate
Time online
26d 23h 50m

Male female-marriage 2002a.jpg

This is an old but still relevant study on sexual partner's count. This shows why it is important for men to marry virgins.

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 30m
I have a traditional type gf. She likes cleaning the house and cooking but there's limits obviously, she gets mad if i don't do at least something.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
I have a traditional type gf. She likes cleaning the house and cooking but there's limits obviously, she gets mad if i don't do at least something.
Are you grateful/thankful when she's done that housework and cooking?

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 30m
Are you grateful/thankful when she's done that housework and cooking?
Of course when i know she's done it but also i sometimes don't notice it, just when it's missing.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Enthusiast
Time online
15d 22h 34m
Of course when i know she's done it but also i sometimes don't notice it, just when it's missing.
If you wanna run dark triad game so that she doesn't get mad even when your lazy, start complaining about how she does things (even when she's done it well, have perfectionist standards). Never say thank you, at best give neutral responses like 'it was just OK/fine.' rather than 'Thanks that was good food.'

Core of woman is to please her man, so if you attack that, she's practically yours man. Then she will try harder and harder to do what makes you happy, and she wont even be concerned about you 'not carrying your weight' anymore.

kms_currycell

kms_currycell

Incel rules normie drool 😎
Time online
37d 23h 6m
i have a trad gf

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)