How do I get a trad gf?

Not everything is ideal in moderation.

I like my pasta with some chilli, not none but not too much, middle of the spicy spectrum.

I like my sushi 100% fresh, not 0% (weeks old), not 50% moderate (few days old), but right at the top of the spectrum in freshness.

I like my women 100% devoted to me, not 0%, and not 50%, right at the top of the spectrum.

If your non-virgin girl isn’t 100% devoted to you the problem is YOU, not her. It’s like I’ve said since the very beginning, your problem is insecurity, you either think or you KNOW you can’t compete with other men so you’re coping thinking that a virgin is somehow less likely to get wet for whatever chad walks by you two on the street.

The idea that she’s going to get genuinely attached to you after you take her virginity is a meme, you’ll be at best a passing memory that she very occasionally remembers after she dumps you for being a weird disgusting freak. Once she realizes how clingy you are and how much you can’t handle the thought that other men are better than you in some regard she’s not going to like you anymore (you’d need to be VERY good looking to get away with that, and if you were very good looking you wouldn’t even care if she was a virgin )

stop coping pretending this has fuck all to do with personality traits, are you so autistic that you don’t even realize that you’ve all but come out and say “I WANT A VIRGIN WIFE BECAUSE I KNOW CHAD IS BETTER THAN ME AND I’VE DELUDED MYSELF INTO THINKING THAT A VIRGIN WON’T REALIZE THAT TOO”

your cope is destroyed, the future you thought existed doesn’t and never will, girls do not operate that way.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If your non-virgin girl isn’t 100% devoted to you the problem is YOU, not her. It’s like I’ve said since the very beginning, your problem is insecurity, you either think or you KNOW you can’t compete with other men so you’re coping thinking that a virgin is somehow less likely to get wet for whatever chad walks by you two on the street.

The idea that she’s going to get genuinely attached to you after you take her virginity is a meme, you’ll be at best a passing memory that she very occasionally remembers after she dumps you for being a weird disgusting freak. Once she realizes how clingy you are and how much you can’t handle the thought that other men are better than you in some regard she’s not going to like you anymore (you’d need to be VERY good looking to get away with that, and if you were very good looking you wouldn’t even care if she was a virgin )

stop coping pretending this has fuck all to do with personality traits, are you so autistic that you don’t even realize that you’ve all but come out and say “I WANT A VIRGIN WIFE BECAUSE I KNOW CHAD IS BETTER THAN ME AND I’VE DELUDED MYSELF INTO THINKING THAT A VIRGIN WON’T REALIZE THAT TOO”

your cope is destroyed, the future you thought existed doesn’t and never will, girls do not operate that way.

What are you talking about man, you've gone completely off topic and into imagined ad-hominem's when you dont even know me.

Im opposite of clingy, any relationship where the man is clingy is destined to fail, no doubt. Having standards for an LTR girl doesn't mean your gonna be clingy.

At this point its hard to reason with you, you've stopped debating the points and have convinced yourself I'm this insecure clingy loser who wants a virgin for those reasons. All I can say is that you've shown terrible reasoning skills, if you calm down and read over the arguments again, you might understand or come up with an actual argument rather than fictitious ad-hominem's.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6341 and ezio6
What are you talking about man, you've gone completely off topic and into imagined ad-hominem's when you dont even know me.

Im opposite of clingy, any relationship where the man is clingy is destined to fail, no doubt. Having standards for an LTR girl doesn't mean your gonna be clingy.

At this point its hard to reason with you, you've stopped debating the points and have convinced yourself I'm this insecure clingy loser who wants a virgin for those reasons. All I can say is that you've shown terrible reasoning skills, if you calm down and read over the arguments again, you might understand or come up with an actual argument rather than fictitious ad-hominem's.

you've admitted that you think a virgin would automatically be 100% devoted to you and that a non-virgin wouldn't, the difference there being the presence of other men. You're basically saying you're afraid that a girl would pick other men over you, and that a virgin somehow wouldn't. That's textbook insecurity, it's not up for debate my guy. You're scared, that's all this boils down to, that's why you fetishize virgins.

you've admitted that you think a virgin would automatically be 100% devoted to you and that a non-virgin wouldn't, the difference there being the presence of other men. You're basically saying you're afraid that a girl would pick other men over you, and that a virgin somehow wouldn't. That's textbook insecurity, it's not up for debate my guy. You're scared, that's all this boils down to, that's why you fetishize virgins.

I dont think either would leave me, I just think that the virgin will give more devotion, thats all. Its not like the non-virgin wont try her best, she'll just be incapable of committing like a virgin would, because she would be slightly more jaded each time she takes an extra dick. Women cant separate sex from emotion. The more jaded she is=more selfish and useless the bitch is, regardless of how much you MOG other men.

And I dont fetishize virgins lmao, you got no clue what I like sexually. Again going off topic, this is talking about LTR material, not lays.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7753, ezio6 and 1 other person
I dont think either would leave me, I just think that the virgin will give more devotion, thats all. Its not like the non-virgin wont try her best, she'll just be incapable of committing like a virgin would, because she would be slightly more jaded each time she takes an extra dick. Women cant separate sex from emotion. The more jaded she is=more selfish and useless the bitch is, regardless of how much you MOG other men.

And I dont fetishize virgins lmao, you got no clue what I like sexually. Again going off topic, this is talking about LTR material, not lays.

>she'd be more jaded each time she takes an extra dick
keep telling yourself that, most women, especially nowadays, can easily separate sex from emotion.
Do you want the cold hard truth? if you're bad at sex your girl will not be devoted to you (she might just think sex is bad in general but if she ever gets to talking to her girlfriends she's going to want to try it with someone who can do it well, and that's when the resentment starts and ends at the gangbang) if you're not good looking enough to get her pussy wet she's not going to be devoted to you. If your personality is not up to par with where your looks level is at she's not going to be devoted to you. and on the flip side if you have all these things even a total whore WILL be devoted to you. virgins are not any more likely to be devoted than anybody else, at least the whore knows what it's actually like while the virgin can let her imagination run wild and idealize it until she snaps and just has to try her biggest fantasies. keep coping

• +1
>she'd be more jaded each time she takes an extra dick
keep telling yourself that, most women, especially nowadays, can easily separate sex from emotion.
Do you want the cold hard truth? if you're bad at sex your girl will not be devoted to you (she might just think sex is bad in general but if she ever gets to talking to her girlfriends she's going to want to try it with someone who can do it well, and that's when the resentment starts and ends at the gangbang) if you're not good looking enough to get her pussy wet she's not going to be devoted to you. If your personality is not up to par with where your looks level is at she's not going to be devoted to you. and on the flip side if you have all these things even a total whore WILL be devoted to you. virgins are not any more likely to be devoted than anybody else, at least the whore knows what it's actually like while the virgin can let her imagination run wild and idealize it until she snaps and just has to try her biggest fantasies. keep coping

I agree women will cheat on men who aren't in their head, the minute a girl even imagines sleeping with another guy its already over (the girl will only stay to use the guy for money or as friendship at that point, not romantically).

We simply disagree about women becoming separating sex from emotions..

I mean even in your post here you've said a women would be devoted to you if you give them great sex, is that not because they have now formed an emotional connection?

A woman cannot control whether sex is great or not, if the guy is good in bed, she has no choice but to enjoy the sex and therefore become emotionally attached. So there you go, they cant separate emotion from sex, only if the guy is terrible in bed (it would be dumb to assume every guy she had is bad in bed).

I agree women will cheat on men who aren't in their head, the minute a girl even imagines sleeping with another guy its already over (the girl will only stay to use the guy for money or as friendship at that point, not romantically).

We simply disagree about women becoming separating sex from emotions..

I mean even in your post here you've said a women would be devoted to you if you give them great sex, is that not because they have now formed an emotional connection?

A woman cannot control whether sex is great or not, if the guy is good in bed, she has no choice but to enjoy the sex and therefore become emotionally attached. So there you go, they cant separate emotion from sex, only if the guy is terrible in bed (it would be dumb to assume every guy she had is bad in bed).
no dumbass it's because they like great sex and if they're not dissatisfied with their sex life they won't be thinking about getting it from elsewhere. Well, some definitely still do, some girls just cheat regardless of things, those are the mentally damaged ones. And a virgin can be that type of girl too.

no dumbass it's because they like great sex and if they're not dissatisfied with their sex life they won't be thinking about getting it from elsewhere. Well, some definitely still do, some girls just cheat regardless of things, those are the mentally damaged ones. And a virgin can be that type of girl too.

IDK why you believe women can separate sex from emotion, but that's where our entire disagreement starts from.

I can't prove that to you since its not exactly what scientists spend their time testing and analysing, but you also cant prove your side either for the same reason.

So we only have anecdotal evidence. Something in your life must've made you believe this strongly, could you share your anecdotal evidence?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
go to the middle east

IDK why you believe women can separate sex from emotion, but that's where our entire disagreement starts from.

I can't prove that to you since its not exactly what scientists spend their time testing and analysing, but you also cant prove your side either for the same reason.

So we only have anecdotal evidence. Something in your life must've made you believe this strongly, could you share your anecdotal evidence?
my experience with women and the countless amounts of young virgin marriages that end in disaster when one or both parties realize that they wasted their youth?
you see this shit every day bro, there's countless examples of it. I'm sure you have plenty of your own examples of it that you can think of if you try, unless you're a hermit or something. If women actually had trouble separating emotion from sex there wouldn't be nearly the amount of whores that there are today. It's not even a woman thing, naive people who idealize things have trouble separating sex from emotion. Normal people don't.

naive people who idealize things have trouble separating sex from emotion. Normal people don't.

So you could at least admit that women who have more sex are less naive than virgins?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
my experience with women and the countless amounts of young virgin marriages that end in disaster when one or both parties realize that they wasted their youth?
you see this shit every day bro, there's countless examples of it. I'm sure you have plenty of your own examples of it that you can think of if you try, unless you're a hermit or something. If women actually had trouble separating emotion from sex there wouldn't be nearly the amount of whores that there are today. It's not even a woman thing, naive people who idealize things have trouble separating sex from emotion. Normal people don't.
What are qualities of an LTR?

Male female marriage 2002a

This is an old but still relevant study on sexual partner's count. This shows why it is important for men to marry virgins.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7753, BigBoy and 3 others
I have a traditional type gf. She likes cleaning the house and cooking but there's limits obviously, she gets mad if i don't do at least something.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4671
I have a traditional type gf. She likes cleaning the house and cooking but there's limits obviously, she gets mad if i don't do at least something.

Are you grateful/thankful when she's done that housework and cooking?

Are you grateful/thankful when she's done that housework and cooking?
Of course when i know she's done it but also i sometimes don't notice it, just when it's missing.

Of course when i know she's done it but also i sometimes don't notice it, just when it's missing.

If you wanna run dark triad game so that she doesn't get mad even when your lazy, start complaining about how she does things (even when she's done it well, have perfectionist standards). Never say thank you, at best give neutral responses like 'it was just OK/fine.' rather than 'Thanks that was good food.'

Core of woman is to please her man, so if you attack that, she's practically yours man. Then she will try harder and harder to do what makes you happy, and she wont even be concerned about you 'not carrying your weight' anymore.

i have a trad gf

• Woah
bought her village virgin for 10 rupee

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3990 and intovoid
keep coping you freak, I’m sure this isn’t the first time you’ve heard this (probably from your dad if you even have one) but why the fuck can’t you just be normal?
You are so Low IQ not even funny, you Commie shill

Trying to reach the " standards " of a modern woman is like trying to hussle your whole life to make alot of money and still not retiring early

You can't " out hussle " inflation or massive tax increases, no matter what most people will have to wage slave their entire life ( because wages dont go up while prices of goods skyrocket ) until the source of the problem is resolved, ie the removal of the Federal Reserve system and the come back of the Gold Standard

Likewise trying to be the biggest Chad ever and having untouchable game is useless as women are increasingly becoming more and more hypergamous and their ability to pair bond with one partner is near non-existant, do you truly believe any modern couples will stay together till death do them part ? FUCK NO

Instead the real issue ( the source ) is we must abolish social media and feminism, and bring back slut shaming and penalties for divorce and adultery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 7753, aphoria and 2 others
Lol boring af
Also insta incel for being that interested in politics and shit “anti feminist”

Imagine wanting some prude ass gigasubmissive religious bitch just because you’re so insecure that your sexual abilities aren’t good enough to keep a girl that can think for herself
That isn't his point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You can go to remote villages throughout America, Europe, Russia and find one tbh

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 4671

Trying to reach the " standards " of a modern woman is like trying to hussle your whole life to make alot of money and still not retiring early

You can't " out hussle " inflation or massive tax increases, no matter what most people will have to wage slave their entire life ( because wages dont go up while prices of goods skyrocket ) until the source of the problem is resolved, ie the removal of the Federal Reserve system and the come back of the Gold Standard

Likewise trying to be the biggest Chad ever and having untouchable game is useless as women are increasingly becoming more and more hypergamous and their ability to pair bond with one partner is near non-existant, do you truly believe any modern couples will stay together till death do them part ? FUCK NO

Instead the real issue ( the source ) is we must abolish social media and feminism, and bring back slut shaming and penalties for divorce and adultery
That dumbass got destroyed

All my life I've only been able to mate with feminist girls or sluts, they're not really girlfriend material.
I want a virgin anti-feminist girlfriend like pic related
View attachment 525765

You want a trad GF for what she has, her qualities. You don't truly love her. Moreover, you're just as bad as those feminist sluts you're a hedonist male who only listens to what his dick wants. You don't deserve a wife like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and BigBoy
You want a trad GF for what she has, her qualities. You don't truly love her. Moreover, you're just as bad as those feminist sluts you're a hedonist male who only listens to what his dick wants. You don't deserve a wife like this.
her qualities are a part of her you sperg

her qualities are a part of her you sperg

Shut the fuck up you want a virgin trad GF but all you are is a wild pig who fucks any girl that opens her legs to you you don't deserve a girl like this, you probably will end up cheating on her some years down in the marriage. You don't love her you just love what she can do to you, her personality traits but you don't REALLY love her. You're literally the male equivalent of muh "i wanna settle down with a nice man now, my fun years are over."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and BigBoy
Shut the fuck up you want a virgin trad GF but all you are is a wild pig who fucks any girl that opens her legs to you you don't deserve a girl like this, you probably will end up cheating on her some years down in the marriage. You don't love her you just love what she can do to you, her personality traits but you don't REALLY love her. You're literally the male equivalent of muh "i wanna settle down with a nice man now, my fun years are over."
Sex is completely different for men and women.

Trad GFs like

You get a trad GF through social circles. Your not finding her whoring at a club or on tinder. Also you dont want a housewife. Housewives are a thing of the past in the west. Life has gottent alot easier with dishwashers and vacumm cleaners so doing chores isnt very time consuming. Most housewives I have seen are NEETs and are not nice people. Also you dont want your wife to have an overly rely on you because it will lead to resentment down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Typical 4chan basement dweller post, only a subhuman would come up with this thread

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and improover
Trad GFs like

You get a trad GF through social circles. Your not finding her whoring at a club or on tinder. Also you dont want a housewife. Housewives are a thing of the past in the west. Life has gottent alot easier with dishwashers and vacumm cleaners so doing chores isnt very time consuming. Most housewives I have seen are NEETs and are not nice people. Also you dont want your wife to have an overly rely on you because it will lead to resentment down the line.
Housewives are for kids, I want at least 5 kids so I need a housewife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and mulattomaxxer
Housewives are for kids, I want at least 5 kids so I need a housewife.
I dont think you should have a housewife but your choice I guess. But I matain my statement that social circles are the best way to find a trad gf. However you have to take AWALT into consideration. If you meet a trad women who has been forced into that lifestyle she is a ticking time bomb. Its a matter of time before she snaps and gets gangbanged by bbcs. She has to genuinely believe in traditional values for it to work.

I dont think you should have a housewife but your choice I guess. But I matain my statement that social circles are the best way to find a trad gf. However you have to take AWALT into consideration. If you meet a trad women who has been forced into that lifestyle she is a ticking time bomb. Its a matter of time before she snaps and gets gangbanged by bbcs. She has to genuinely believe in traditional values for it to work.
JFL is you're leaving your kids in daycare, you shouldn't even be a parent at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Trad GFs like

You can get one through meeting in places like cafe's or some daily activity.

But the thing is you have to take them of dates and shit, not just try sleep with them immediately, those types of girls dont put out quickly like night time sluts do.

Things like night clubs are bars at night time are never wifey material lol.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7753 and mulattomaxxer
JFL is you're leaving your kids in daycare, you shouldn't even be a parent at this point

My parents have sent me to a daycare multiple times when I was younger, nost parents have their kids babysat at some point etc. Its good because it allows your child to socialise with other children. I was definetly sent to a day care/ babysat way to much as a kid but its good in moderation. Also remeber that any parent is still a human with their own goals and aspirations.

Even stuff like sending kids to a relatives house is basically a daycare. "it takes a village to raise a child".

• +1
My parents have sent me to a daycare multiple times when I was younger, nost parents have their kids babysat at some point etc. Its good because it allows your child to socialise with other children. I was definetly sent to a day care/ babysat way to much as a kid but its good in moderation. Also remeber that any parent is still a human with their own goals and aspirations.

Even stuff like sending kids to a relatives house is basically a daycare. "it takes a village to raise a child".
"daycare is good" Nice coping, when will you face the fact that you had neglectful parents? Daycare is literally leaving parenting to strangers, not even counting the amount of sexual abuse.

"daycare is good" Nice coping, when will you face the fact that you had neglectful parents? Daycare is literally leaving parenting to strangers, not even counting the amount of sexual abuse.
My parents didnt neglect me, they were busy working (my mum is a workaholic however). Money has to come from somewhere. I wish my parents spent more time with me when I was younger but it is what it is. They still care about me.

You can also leave your kids with trusted relatives if you dont like the idea of trusting a stranger. However is not unheard of that family members molest children.

My parents didnt neglect me, they were busy working (my mum is a workaholic however). Money has to come from somewhere. I wish my parents spent more time with me when I was younger but it is what it is. They still care about me.

You can also leave your kids with trusted relatives if you dont like the idea of trusting a stranger. However is not unheard of that family members molest children.
"They didn't neglect me, they just left parenting to strangers!" Even if they care about you that's a fact. If you can't take care of your children don't have children.

"They didn't neglect me, they just left parenting to strangers!" Even if they care about you that's a fact. If you can't take care of your children don't have children.

"If you can't take care of your children don't have children." Most people wont be able to care for their children 24/7 365. I wouldnt say this limitation is a reason not to have kids. Alot of the time your kids will will be at school. At least in the UK kids will be at school an average of 6 hours a day. 5 days a week.

Tf is your housewife going to do if she doesnt have a job. Chores dont take that long because you have washing machines, dishwashers and vacumm cleaners to make that shit happen fast. Chores in a normal house wont take longer then 2 hours a day. Lets add another hour for cooking food and thats a grand total of 3 hours your housewife is busy.

Housewives only exist in 2020 to make reality TV shows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
"If you can't take care of your children don't have children." Most people wont be able to care for their children 24/7 365. I wouldnt say this limitation is a reason not to have kids. Alot of the time your kids will will be at school. At least in the UK kids will be at school an average of 6 hours a day. 5 days a week.

Tf is your housewife going to do if she doesnt have a job. Chores dont take that long because you have washing machines, dishwashers and vacumm cleaners to make that shit happen fast. Chores in a normal house wont take longer then 2 hours a day. Lets add another hour for cooking food and thats a grand total of 3 hours your housewife is busy.

She should educate her fucking kid, what kind of parenting did you have? Did your parents just leave you watching tv? JFL

She should educate her fucking kid, what kind of parenting did you have? Did your parents just leave you watching tv? JFL

My parents still taught me things about life and would help me with homework and spelling etc when I was little. When I got older I became more self sufficient, also alot of the things I learnt they didnt learn in school. There is alot of stuff in school they didnt teach me but that is fine. A single person can't teach you everything.

If your thinking homeschooling your child you might aswell make him an account on here for his first brithday. Homeschooling turns kids into socially awkward aspies. (You can socialise your kid correctly even if they are homeschooled but it will be very difficult).

My parents still taught me things about life and would help me with homework and spelling etc when I was little. When I got older I became more self sufficient, also alot of the things I learnt they didnt learn in school. There is alot of stuff in school they didnt teach me but that is fine. A single person can't teach you everything.

If your thinking homeschooling your child you might aswell make him an account on here for his first brithday. Homeschooling turns kids into socially awkward aspies. (You can socialise your kid correctly even if they are homeschooled but it will be very difficult).
You child can still have social activies, you don't have to lock him up

You child can still have social activies, you don't have to lock him up

I guess but from my ancedotal experience the few people I have met that have been homeschooled are very socially awkward. Shit like this will lead to exclusion and bullying. People would comment on how weird these kids that have been homeschooled are.

Girls like this don’t exist anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

Leaving your kids with relatives every once in a while because you need some rest or to get something done and leaving them on daycare on a daily basis because mommy rather wageslave in a cubicle than raise her own child are VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

You're also underestimating how much work it still takes to run a house, specially if you want to eat real food instead of microwaved/take out garbage and to live in something bigger than a tuna can.

Things like night clubs are bars at night time are never wifey material lol.
Not even girlfriend material.

As long as women can get away with acting like complete whores, they will.
After the ascension, don't settle for roasties, my friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 4797

The federal reserve isn't the reason why people have to wage slave their entire life.

If you don't want the value of your money to be obliterated by inflation, put your money in assets.

Its like this:

There's a classroom of kids (that's the general population) who all have some number of jelly beans (money). They get rewarded with jelly beans through various activities, and some are better at getting jelly beans than others. Some activities require god-given talent, which makes some kids very jelly bean-rich, and some activities are more of a grind, but possible for the normal kids which provides them with a steady supply of jelly beans.

Its also a closed system - they only trade jelly beans with each other, so have to make reasonable decisions about what things are worth giving up jelly beans for.

Suddenly a shock comes to the steady supply of jelly beans (covid). The kids which relied on a steady supply of jelly beans are now fucked - they need jelly beans (for their blood sugar, say) but no one wants to give any up because they fear that things might get even worse so they stock up on jelly beans (irrationally) even though some people need them. The key word here is irrational. There needs to be some impetus for the kids stockpiling jelly beans to give them up, because emotion has gripped them and they are being extremely risk averse. They aren't spending any jelly beans, and some kids relied on them spending those jelly beans, even for things they didn't truly need but enjoy.

So then what's going to happen to those kids who need jelly beans right now? Well it depends on the jelly-bean rich kids. Some of them might be good natured, and offer the poor kids some jelly beans and ask that they pay it back at a reasonable rate in the future. Even though money is tight, they extend them a lifeline. But some of the kids are predatory and bad natured. They are your typical Jew :

Who see a great opportunity to profit from the desperation of others. They say that they'll give jelly beans, but in return they ask for very valuable things. Maybe a kid has a watch that his grandad managed to hold throughout world war 2. "If you want jelly beans, give me that watch".

And other kids are your brutes - they'll give jelly beans at very high rates, and if the kid doesn't pay it back in the future they'll beat them until they do.

Some kids will reasonably argue that they don't owe the poor kids anything. They worked hard for their jelly beans, and if someone wants jelly beans now, then find a way to offer value or perish. This is a hard capitalist argument which it looks like you are suggesting.

In order to prevent this large variation of outcomes, the teacher steps in and offers the poor kids jelly beans at a reasonable rate. This is the Federal Reserve. So now there are more jelly beans in the system, and if people can't pay back the teacher (default), then there will be more jelly beans circulating and inflation will occur. But you'll only feel the effects if you don't spend your cash savings.

So if you don't want to get hit by inflation, take the risk of lending your money, or provide opportunities for people to earn money. IE pay builders to build you a rental property.

• +1