How do I get a wider upper and middle third?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Is is possible to make one’s face wider,and is it only achievable with surgery or are there other methods too?

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
Do you is have retarded?
Niggas out there getting LeFort69 for a smaller face and you want a wider one? Fag

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
Do you is have retarded?
Niggas out there getting LeFort69 for a smaller face and you want a wider one? Fag
Everybody is different,in my case the face is too small

Post pic then. But in 98% of cases a bigger face will make you look much much worse
not much to show
but to be more exact,my main problem is that the eye area is too narrow

not much to show
but to be more exact,my main problem is that the eye area is too narrow
Oh you want it wider not longer? Fuck im a tard

Chewmaxx. chew hard gum daily for at least 4 hours and dont stop if it hurts. If your jaw gets stuck it never began for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347 and SayNoToRotting
I don’t think there is a surgery to make the upper third wider

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
shave the sides of ur hair

Is is possible to make one’s face wider,and is it only achievable with surgery or are there other methods too?
hard mewing
palate expander (upper teeth orthodontics)
jaw expander (lower teeth orthodontics)

Just saw your “transformation” video. What are you doing on this forum faggot? go join some kind of emo group full of 16 year old girls who listen to shit like my chemical romance and you’ll get loads of pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeus, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
hard mewing
palate expander (upper teeth orthodontics)
jaw expander (lower teeth orthodontics)

How is this gonna do jack shit for his upper and middle third? These are all for lower third.

@DarknLost You can get zygomatic implants or fillers. Or Korean jaw surgery to narrow your lower third, making upper + middle look bigger by comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
How is this gonna do jack shit for his upper and middle third? These are all for lower third.

@DarknLost You can get zygomatic implants or fillers. Or Korean jaw surgery to narrow your lower third, making upper + middle look bigger by comparison.

Mewing pushes the maxilla up and expands the upper palate, which therefore widens the skull, it's not just about the mandible.

@androidcel Very disappointed my fellow subhuman, thought you were enlightened

^ based and blackpilled as usual (I hope you hate holes as well)

Just to add, you WOULD NOT want them to affect the cranial base.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15711900
rapid maxillary expansion leads to moderate stresses and deformations in the juvenile sphenoid, so serious complications are unlikely in this region. The situation is different in adulthood because of decreasing elasticity of the skeletal structures. Due to lateral bending of the pterygoid processes, marked stress develops in the round and oval foramen regions and those of the superior orbital fissure, where fractures causing neural and vascular injury can occur.
That is also why sphenoid seperation is used.
The surgical separation of the maxilla from the sphenoid is an important means of preventing complications in the region of the cranial base in adults.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
^ based and blackpilled as usual (I hope you hate holes as well)

Just to add, you WOULD NOT want them to affect the cranial base.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15711900

That is also why sphenoid seperation is used.

By holes do you mean foids? I don't like the way they are, but hey, can't hate a snake for biting you.

That's a pretty blackpilled paper. But I don't think implants would have the same effect though, would they? The maxilla pushes back directly on the pterygoid, which can cause a lot of stress if there's too muc pressure. But zygos are farther forward, and implants shouldn't push too hard.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
By holes do you mean foids? I don't like the way they are, but hey, can't hate a snake for biting you.

That's a pretty blackpilled paper. But I don't think implants would have the same effect though, would they? The maxilla pushes back directly on the pterygoid, but zygos are farther forward, and implants shouldn't push hard on your other bones. OP should be fine.

View attachment 36873
Yes I meant women. I disagree on not hating them and allowing them with their ways. They must be controlled and put into place, like how snakes should be.

Yes implants are fine, you aren't applying any force, just adding bone.

• JFL
Reactions: bonecel
so, has mewing now lost all its remaining allies on this site except for me?

How unfortunate...

Also OP, don't buy into this filler/implant crap, do it like this user:

If you don't find mewing alone to be convincing enough

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and axedee

How unfortunate...

View attachment 36879

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against mewing. Especially for health reasons. But until I see legit results from an adult beyond shitty anecdotes, I'm not convinced that it'll fix actual deformities. It certainly won't take you from incel to chad. Even Mike Mew himself said that cranial elasticity decreases immensely by the age of 25.

OP can try mewing only and I sincerely hope that I'm wrong. But if no results after, say, 1 year, then I'd say it's time to be honest and try something else.

What exactly did this lookism poster do? Just an expander?

What exactly did this lookism poster do? Just an expander?
got BSSO an DJ, but that's not the focus here, the really interesting thing is that by taking clinical dosages of mk4, calcium and D3, along with chewing, he gained 2 mms on his cheekbones in 3 weeks. Wolff's law mofucca! This user has not been online since, so he hasn't reported any further progress.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

How unfortunate...

View attachment 36879
got BSSO an DJ, but that's not the focus here, the really interesting thing is that by taking clinical dosages of mk4, calcium and D3, along with chewing, he gained 2 mms on his cheekbones in 3 weeks. Wolff's law mofucca! This user has not been online since, so he hasn't reported any further progress.
I am still mewing hard time, not point dropping it as I got progress and results so at this point nobody could convince me mewing is a cope tbh