HOW DO I GET LEAN HOW DO I LOSE FAT THAT WON'T GO AWAY FUCK FUCK RUCK

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I AM UNDERWEIGHT FOR MY HEIGHT AND I KEEP CUTTING AND CUTTING BUT MY BODYFAT IS HIGH FUCK FUCK UIHEFDUHERFIEJDIEJ

HOW DO I DO IT BROS? I CAN'T DO HIIT BECAUSE OF KNEE PROBLEMS AND I CAN'T LOSE FAT BY JUST GYM AND DIET ALONE FUCK

of course you can. Maintain a calorie deficit and you'll lose weight. And if that doesn't work, try intermittent fasting, and if that doesn't work, just starve nigger

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, BoiiBoii69 and 3 others
of course you can. Maintain a calorie deficit and you'll lose weight. And if that doesn't work, try intermittent fasting, and if that doesn't work, just starve nigger

Kys tbh. Worst advice i ever read here.

@OP: there is no way around hiit to get shredded except roids. But hiit can be achieved not only through running there are tons of ways. And you need a healthy diet on top. You can achieve a calorie deficit with only McDonald’s but you will look like a sack of shit . These 2 points need to be fixed then you will see results

• +1
Reactions: badromance

does intermittent fasting have any negative effects, perhaps affecting the metabolism?

Kys tbh. Worst advice i ever read here.

@OP: there is no way around hiit to get shredded except roids. But hiit can be achieved not only through running there are tons of ways. And you need a healthy diet on top. You can achieve a calorie deficit with only McDonald’s but you will look like a sack of shit . These 2 points need to be fixed then you will see results
if his aim is to lose weight, then what I proposed does just that. Keep coping by thinking foids care about muscle mass

body fat not weight, weight is fucking easy

if his aim is to lose weight, then what I proposed does just that. Keep coping by thinking foids care about muscle mass

Your reading comprehension is literally zero. Even the title says BODY FAT !!!!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Your reading comprehension is literally zero. Even the title says BODY FAT !!!!
But bodyfat is correlated with weight. And what foids care most about is face, which gym has a minimal impact on. The most crucial part is to not be fat

But bodyfat is correlated with weight. And what foids care most about is face, which gym has a minimal impact on. The most crucial part is to not be fat
low bodyfat has to do with face which only matters

try diethylpropion

low bodyfat has to do with face which only matters
True. My point is that starvationmaxxing is much better than attempting to go below a certain body fat percentage while maintaining muscle mass with little to no success.

just stop eating jfl whats so hard about that

Wat do u think I do low iq inbred nigger?
when you eat zero (0) calories you will lose fat no matter what, on top of it you will fix your fucked hormone levels and gut microbiome
just stop eating fatty

True. My point is that starvationmaxxing is much better than attempting to go below a certain body fat percentage while maintaining muscle mass with little to no success.

What the fuck are you talking?? Can I ask how old are you?
Ye go starving have fun hitting a wall and wonder why your face stays chubby although you only eating 2 toasts a day

when you eat zero (0) calories you will lose fat no matter what, on top of it you will fix your fucked hormone levels and gut microbiome
just stop eating fatty
I do that it just don't work xD

also how do u expect me to gymcel while starved? literally impossible

how do I get low bf chad
I generally lose fat quick. Two days on IF and walking to class fast and I can start to see my abs again on my cut. Haven't lost any size either. Probably best way to go

I generally lose fat quick. Two days on IF and walking to class fast and I can start to see my abs again on my cut. Haven't lost any size either. Probably best way to go
u got lucky fat storing genes tbh

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Yeah I do. @itsOVER had to starve himself to look like I do after 2 days into a cut at 16+% bodyfat
u need to stop roasting eachother and come together

Dont eat or build muscle and then cut

What the fuck are you talking?? Can I ask how old are you?
Ye go starving have fun hitting a wall and wonder why your face stays chubby although you only eating 2 toasts a day
19 and retarded

You probably have low T. When you have low T youll lose more muscle than fat in any calorie deficit and you'll be permaskinnyfat. Also, it helps to minimize carbs while eating a lot protein and fat.

DHT or 11KDHT

Eat at a deficit and do some fucking strength exercise. Sitting at your desk the entire day while at a deficit makes your body burn muscle too.

Drink plenty of water

Time to inject boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
16 hour fast

cut all the plans and bullshit, the game summoned in one quote here: