How do I get my Chink gf to negotiate more independence with her strict Chink parents?

alien

alien

Kraken
My Chink gf is 31 years old. Still lives with her strict Chink parents. She also has a 19 year old Chink sister living at home. She says her 19 year old Chink sister hasn't started dating yet.

Her Chink parents impose a 5:30pm curfew on both their daughters. Even my 31 year old gf. Meanwhile I was out with my Chadlite friend last night at the movies and we saw a lot of teenagers out at 8:25pm watching a movie. They don't come home until after 10pm. LMAO. It's normal for teenagers to hang out with their friends in the evenings. Yet my 31 year old Chink gf isn't even allowed to do that! Meanwhile I was out until 1am last night no fucks given. My dad doesn't rule my life. I was out past 2am the night before. I come and go as I please.

Her Chink father told her that she must come home by 5:30pm. And told her she doesn't want her to date men online. He wants her to date Cantonese Catholic boys from her church. And wants her to stop seeing me because I'm white and not Catholic. Which is ridiculous Because I FUCKING AM A PORTUGUESE CATHOLIC AND MY PEOPLE BROUGHT CATHOLICISM TO CHINA AND COLONIZED CANTONESE PUSSY and OVARIES IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT (Macao is a Portuguese colony and there are lots of half-Portuguese half-Cantonese people living there. Portuguese dick in Cantonese pussy = Macanese people.) MY PEOPLE BROUGHT YOU CATHOLICISM AND YOU REPAY ME BY NOT ALLOWING ME TO FUCK YOUR CANTONESE DAUGHTER? That fucking small dicked Cantonese cuck of a father. Why did you come to Canada then if you don't want your daughters to enjoy white cock? You come here to Canada to leech off our financial propserity but you don't want your daughters to enjoy white penis? Fucking leeches. Her Cantonese father should be forced to watch while I fuck his wife and two daughters.

How do I get her to negotiate more independence from her strict Chink parents?

She applied for a full-time PSW job. I told her that she should move out and get room mates after she gets the full-time job. But she's like "I don't know." LOL. Why are Asian women such pussies? So afraid to go against the wishes of their parents and allow their Chink parents to rule their life. Even though her fucking Chink parents will be six feet under soon enough.

My dad upon hearing this news had a look of relief on his face and was like "good, don't bring her over here anymore." You think I give a fuck about what my 71 year old geriatric father once? I could KO him in one punch. So he better continue to listen downstairs like a cuck while I fuck my Chink upstairs. He would never kick me out. My sister lives downtown and doesn't drive. My brother lives in a suburb over 1 hour away by car. He needs me to take care of him. And even if he did kick me out, I'm going to take my savings, get a passport and go to the Philippines to get myself a hot filipina gf. I have a car, savings and assets. I have independence. And my dad needs someone to help him around the house. This is why I have leverage. My Chink gf has no such leverage. She needs to push back against her parents and become more independent.

I am a low-inhibition autistic rebel without a case who told my dad "fuck off" last month without any fear. While my Chink gf is a subservient Chink daughter who is afraid of feeling the wrath of her Chink parents. It's hilarious how different we are. I don't owe my parents shit. My dad chose to bust a nut in my mom. I didn't choose to bust a nut in my mom. I didn't decide to be born here. I don't have to listen to anything my dad says. Why should she listen to anything her parents say?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary and jefferson
Unfortunately I read every word

You're fucking hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
Unfortunately I read every word

You're fucking hilarious
jefferson

ice cream bloatlord

JFL at having rules at 31,
IM 18 and I usually stay out until the sin goes up.

My Chink gf is 31 years old. Still lives with her strict Chink parents. She also has a 19 year old Chink sister living at home. She says her 19 year old Chink sister hasn't started dating yet.

Her Chink parents impose a 5:30pm curfew on both their daughters. Even my 31 year old gf. Meanwhile I was out with my Chadlite friend last night at the movies and we saw a lot of teenagers out at 8:25pm watching a movie. They don't come home until after 10pm. LMAO. It's normal for teenagers to hang out with their friends in the evenings. Yet my 31 year old Chink gf isn't even allowed to do that! Meanwhile I was out until 1am last night no fucks given. My dad doesn't rule my life. I was out past 2am the night before. I come and go as I please.

Her Chink father told her that she must come home by 5:30pm. And told her she doesn't want her to date men online. He wants her to date Cantonese Catholic boys from her church. And wants her to stop seeing me because I'm white and not Catholic. Which is ridiculous Because I FUCKING AM A PORTUGUESE CATHOLIC AND MY PEOPLE BROUGHT CATHOLICISM TO CHINA AND COLONIZED CANTONESE PUSSY and OVARIES IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT (Macao is a Portuguese colony and there are lots of half-Portuguese half-Cantonese people living there. Portuguese dick in Cantonese pussy = Macanese people.) MY PEOPLE BROUGHT YOU CATHOLICISM AND YOU REPAY ME BY NOT ALLOWING ME TO FUCK YOUR CANTONESE DAUGHTER? That fucking small dicked Cantonese cuck of a father. Why did you come to Canada then if you don't want your daughters to enjoy white cock? You come here to Canada to leech off our financial propserity but you don't want your daughters to enjoy white penis? Fucking leeches. Her Cantonese father should be forced to watch while I fuck his wife and two daughters.

How do I get her to negotiate more independence from her strict Chink parents?

She applied for a full-time PSW job. I told her that she should move out and get room mates after she gets the full-time job. But she's like "I don't know." LOL. Why are Asian women such pussies? So afraid to go against the wishes of their parents and allow their Chink parents to rule their life. Even though her fucking Chink parents will be six feet under soon enough.

My dad upon hearing this news had a look of relief on his face and was like "good, don't bring her over here anymore." You think I give a fuck about what my 71 year old geriatric father once? I could KO him in one punch. So he better continue to listen downstairs like a cuck while I fuck my Chink upstairs. He would never kick me out. My sister lives downtown and doesn't drive. My brother lives in a suburb over 1 hour away by car. He needs me to take care of him. And even if he did kick me out, I'm going to take my savings, get a passport and go to the Philippines to get myself a hot filipina gf. I have a car, savings and assets. I have independence. And my dad needs someone to help him around the house. This is why I have leverage. My Chink gf has no such leverage. She needs to push back against her parents and become more independent.

I am a low-inhibition autistic rebel without a case who told my dad "fuck off" last month without any fear. While my Chink gf is a subservient Chink daughter who is afraid of feeling the wrath of her Chink parents. It's hilarious how different we are. I don't owe my parents shit. My dad chose to bust a nut in my mom. I didn't choose to bust a nut in my mom. I didn't decide to be born here. I don't have to listen to anything my dad says. Why should she listen to anything her parents say?
Bro you're way too obsessed with race. It was funny at first but now its getting ridiculous. Just get a white girlfriend then.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
notaword from Zeta ascended quote

The fact that Liberals bring Chinese immigrants over here to Canada. And the Cantonese immigrants are racist towards white people and don't want to integrate into Canadian society and don't want their daughters to have sex with white men proves that modern liberalism isn't about social liberalism. Because INTERRACIAL FUCKING is social liberalism. Modern liberalism is about hatred of white people, hatred of white heterosexual men especially and hatred of western civilization. I bet not a single liberal would call her Chink father racist for forcing misogynistic toxic masculinity on his daughter and controlling his daughter's sexuality. Because he's not white so it's okay.

These Chink immigrants they come over here, they take our jobs, they buy up our real estate, but they don't want to become Canadian. They don't want their daughters to enjoy superior big white cocks. If they don't want their daughters to enjoy white cock, they should fuck off back to Hong Kong where they belong and go live under the repressive mainland Chinese government they hate so much. If you prefer to live in freedom here in Canada, there is a price for freedom: white dick in your Asian daughter's pussy.

My Chink girlfriend loves Shawn Mendes, half-Portuguese Canadian. She loves me, a Portuguese-Canadian. She is in love with Portuguese cock. Respect her wishes please. Accept your fate Chinaman. That you can't please your women the way that the white man can please her. You can't control your daughters' sexuality any longer Chinaman.

You know what's the ultimate black pill? If she goes along with her father's wishes and married a Catholic Cantonese man, she will forever compare his small inadequate <5" penis with my 6"x6" girthy big white penis. She will always think about my penis. He will never satisfy her the way I satisfied her. She is already ruined. Why fight it anymore chink dad? Your daughter is ruined for chink cock. Your wife has probably enjoyed White British cock in the 80s back in Hong Kong when she was single I bet.

I have to tag @WhiskeyCocaine on this legendary thread

Last edited:
Why did you come to Canada then if you don't want your daughters to enjoy white cock?
AHAHHAAH. Man the shit you write is funny af.
Tbh in my opinion if she is so stuck to be with her parents at 31 its over for her. Tell her its either you or your parents otherwise I dont think it is possible to have a healthy relationship.

Tbh in my opinion if she is so stuck to be with her parents at 31 its over for her. Tell her its either you or your parents otherwise I dont think it is possible to have a healthy relationship.
I hate how her parents' wishes come first above everything. She tells me that she loves me and wants to be with me. If she loves me, she should move out of her parents' place after she gets a full-time PSW job (she is applying for PSW jobs), rent a house in Markham with a bunch of other room mates. And then I will come see her and be with her.

We've only been together for 22 days (and only 4 dates within those 22 days. We had sex on the first) so it's too early for us to get a place together. She needs to get that full-time PSW job, move out and get room mates.

Chinese culture isn't like the west

She'll choose the parents every time

Chinese culture isn't like the west

She'll choose the parents every time
Most Asian women in her situation basically move out of their parents' place and then stop listening to their parents.
She needs to be more independent. If I was in her position, I would rather become a prostitute and suck white cock for a living than be told by my parents that I can't stay out past 5:30pm. Fucking LOL.
My Portuguese dad doesn't even bother to test me. He will voice his pleasure over my decisions. But he won't kick me out. What leverage does he have? He's a geriatric 71 year old man. Whose going to take care of him if all his kids have left the nest? Some black personal service worker? Someone please get me that gif of that black PSW doing elder abuse on a white lady

Most Asian women in her situation basically move out of their parents' place and then stop listening to their parents.
She needs to be more independent. If I was in her position, I would rather become a prostitute and suck white cock for a living than be told by my parents that I can't stay out past 5:30pm. Fucking LOL.
My Portuguese dad doesn't even bother to test me. He will voice his pleasure over my decisions. But he won't kick me out. What leverage does he have? He's a geriatric 71 year old man. Whose going to take care of him if all his kids have left the nest? Some black personal service worker? Someone please get me that gif of that black PSW doing elder abuse on a white lady

When my azn and I were younger she wasn't allowed out at all (Never came to any parties/ social events), once we went to uni she had more privacy and freedom but even during holidays her parents had here back home by 9pm at the latest, didn't let her date at all, etc.

Even when she was 22 they kept her passport and wouldn't let her have it, in case she went off on a holiday without their permission jfl

Now she's been moved out she pretty much has all the freedom she wants

This site is not your personal blogpost, homie

I read every single word and lolled the whole time. My sister who’s 18 stays out until 5 am on the weekdays and weekends jfl at your chinks parents rules

It's over for bragcels and cheatcels.

If you married this woman, the most likely outcome is her parents lives with you

If you married this woman, the most likely outcome is her parents lives with you
Fuck that horseshit. Cut the umbilical cord already

I may be a 34 year old loser with still lives with his dad. But at least I own a car and my dad allows me to have independence. I can come and go as I please. And if I bring girls home, he doesn't like it but he's not gonna do anything about it anyways. My dad is 71 and my other siblings flown the nest. He needs me. My Chink gf doesn't have that kind of leverage over her parents.

If I moved to the Philippines, I fear that my dad would have a heart attack. Because he would be alone. No one would be able to assist him with anything.

I have CONSIDERED the option of pitching my Chink gf moving in with me and my dad. She can sleep in my bed (I have a Queen size mattress) with me. I have a 47" HDTV in my basement with Roku (Netflix, YouTube, cable TV, HBO, Crave). Unlimited 150mbps internet. She can share my bathroom with me. But since she works only part-time, she can't afford to pay much in rent I imagine. My dad would start expecting me to pay her share in rent. I would have to make her do the chores in the house to convince my dad to budge down on the rent.

But we've only been together for 22 days (4 dates, including sex on the first date). Moving in together would be way too sudden. Yogapants didn't start talking about moving in together until like 3 months in, maybe 2 months in, and even then I thought that was too sudden.

Last edited: