How do I get rid of dark circles around eyes?

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Women just use makeup. Men will try all kinds of ineffective treatments, because their ego won't let them makeupmaxx.

Say I want to get rid of dark circles around my eyes, and I'm open to anything that is affordable and effective.
What products should I look at?

Thank you

Darkcircles2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Depends on the cause. Hollow eyes need fillers or surgery. Otherwise improve your sleep schedule and try different eye creams.

• +1
Is that you?

Define your version of "affordable", because makeup is. Incredibly variant in price.

and where are you located (Not exactly just general so I can attempt to help you better)

• +1
Surgery

• +1
I have said it in a few other threads but I really recommend micro-needling. I have personally never done it for bags, but i have heard it helps. Probably wont get rid of it, but may help reduce the severity.

• +1
i wrote about this in another post, but a spoon in the fridge overnight and then apply to undereye area the next morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6 and Deleted member 147
i wrote about this in another post, but a spoon in the fridge overnight and then apply to undereye area the next morning

is it a legit method though for those eye above

• +1
I've heard about that before but how long will it work? Does your under eye area actually stay like that for the whole day?

• +1
Restylene filler or some other surgical shit. Everything else is cope. I’ll do it next year

• +1
is it a legit method though for those eye above
Yes
I've heard about that before but how long will it work? Does your under eye area actually stay like that for the whole day?
I'm not sure, should be for a while. Never had the problem so I never had to try it. A friend showed me and it worked for him

• +1
I have hollow undereyes and darkness too but will implants make them look lighter if the implants cause it to appear to have less shadow? If my undereyes get pulled outwards more by the implants, the shadows can be decreased?