How do I get rid of facial hair permanently?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I am literally so goddamn hairy that hair grows even around my nipples,and I am just 16. Can’t imagine how will my body look like after a few years if I won’t do something about this.

How do I get rid of facial hair for a long time or permanently?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You just keep shaving tbh

• +1
Reactions: G O D, samm735, Michael Myers and 3 others
Why would you want to get rid of facial hair completely? Just shave it off. There are people that wish they could grow beards, like a lot of ricecels

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
ye facial hair is cope get laser

lol you are blessed, I'm thankful for any hair that grows on my body. I'd kill to have a full beard.

I am literally so goddamn hairy that hair grows even around my nipples,and I am just 16. Can’t imagine how will my body look like after a few years if I won’t do something about this.

How do I get rid of facial hair for a long time or permanently?
i have hair on my arms, legs, knuckles and basically every where tbh. im only 16 too, my curry genes fucked me over bad

Thinking of doing this as well so I wont have to shave.

After using minox for 5 months and seeing no results while injecting T it's apparent I'll never be able to grow a full beard no matter what because of my genetics
Why would you want to get rid of facial hair completely? Just shave it off. There are people that wish they could grow beards, like a lot of ricecels

Except some of us have shit beard genetics and would be better off clean shaven. I can only grow a mustache and patches on my jawline.

A beard transplant is another alternative but that takes multiple treatments amounting to tens and thousands of dollars. Even tranplanting a half assed goatee runs like 10k. Fuck that tbh.

Last edited:
Laser hair removal is 1st step of trannymaxxing LOL
Just be a man ffs

• +1
Reactions: axedee
I have hair on my nipple too

I have the facial hair of a 6th grader but it grows incredibly quickly to that point then stops.