How do I get rid of the ugly?

Truth

Truth

Iron
I’ve already accepted that I am at least a 3 out of 10, and I need to lose fat, what else do I need to do?

32722C10 063D 4451 85EE B8331F21F5C5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, thecel, PrisonMike and 4 others
Is this ptosis?

Whats ur philtrum length? You need to grow moustache/ stubble to make it look normal

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
Whats ur philtrum length? You need to grow moustache/ stubble to make it look normal

perhaps a third of a finger’s length. I wholeheartedly agree, it’s a little too long but I look shitty with a mustache as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Trying to looksmax

still fat

> choose one

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5891, PrisonMike and 3 others
You have some solid bones beneath the fat

Don't post your face bro you have the failo effect people will shit on you later if you stay here long enough and get into arguments. Lose fat, shave mustache, then start gymcelling and that's about all you can do without surgery.

You haven't even started if you haven't lost fat yet.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3323 and 7 others
softmax before you start asking what you need to do

Don't post your face bro you have the failo effect people will shit on you later if you stay here long enough and get into arguments. Lose fat, shave mustache, then start gymcelling and that's about all you can do without surgery.

True, if being less than 15% BF is something that is generally accepted as the start of Looksmaxxing by the community then I will too.

Are you Asian man or are you mixed and where are you from

I’ve already accepted that I am at least a 3 out of 10, and I need to lose fat, what else do I need to do?

View attachment 497194

Ok first action is to lose weight. Its hard to recommend anything when you carry that much weight on your face.

I have the same problem of a fat face. As I have a shit australoid indian phenotype.

My jaws are extremely small so it makes my whole face look fat. If you lose weight and still have a fat face your bones may also be recessed.

Once you lose the bloated face and are at least 15% body fat I can then clearly recommend you surgeries and other looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Ok first action is to lose weight. Its hard to recommend anything when you carry that much weight on your face.

I have the same problem of a fat face. As I have a shit australoid indian phenotype.

My jaws are extremely small so it makes my whole face look fat. If you lose weight and still have a fat face your bones may also be recessed.

Once you lose the bloated face and are at least 15% body fat I can then clearly recommend you surgeries and other looksmaxxes

Thanks truecel!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, Limbo, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Are you Asian man or are you mixed and where are you from

I am from Cali, The races that make up my admixtures are Han Chinese, Manchu Korean, Blackfoot indian, Metsitzo, Iberian, and Filipino.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 3323 and Short Ugly and Brown
"I am at least a 3 out of 10"
That's a bit of a stretch lol

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 502 and Short Ugly and Brown
That’s if we’re doing at best
I guess, if u live in USA you probably are around a 3 tbh
I'm just very used to seeing Europeans on here

LEANMAXXING BEST LOOKSMAX

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Lux, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
I would legit slap myself if i could go back in time and say don't become fat or lose the fucking weight volcell

• +1
Reactions: Fetnite
you would look great in gucci, then jester maxx okay

Reincarnation game

im sorry join the truecel ranks

Hes gonna be shittalked for all of eternity now.
Its brutal when you make a post just to get trashed for ur maxilla lol.

lose weight, no one can see how your bone will show when you are fat fuck

Brutal blackpill.

Just focus on losing weight for now brother we'll see then

I am from Cali, The races that make up my admixtures are Han Chinese, Manchu Korean, Blackfoot indian, Metsitzo, Iberian, and Filipino.
i. e. beaner.