How do I get straight hair naturally?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I mean not totally naturally,just without the need of using a flat iron/hair straightener. I have been using it almost every day for a really long time now,and I know it leads to damage and balding. My natural hair is very frizzy,curly,while also thick,and I hate it. It just gets all over the place. I love straight hair tough,fits me way better and easier to style too.

Does anyone know methods to straighten it without a flat iron?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Frontal
fuck of you don't want straight hair. Jb's love curly/wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I mean not totally naturally,just without the need of using a flat iron/hair straightener. I have been using it almost every day for a really long time now,and I know it leads to damage and balding. My natural hair is very frizzy,curly,while also thick,and I hate it. I love straight hair tough,fits me way better too.

Does anyone know methods to straighten it without a flat iron?
Just cut it short so it looks straighter, if you're not a skullcel

fuck of you don't want straight hair. Jb's love curly/wavy hair
Yeah of course.
Everytime I kept it all natural,girls got disgusted by me.
You have no idea how it’s like. It’s frizzy as fuck and looks like as if it have been electrocuted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Frontal
it depends on your hair type, if your hair type is curly then all you can do is straighten it out but make sure you use heat protection spray to minimize the damage even tho it won't reduce much. keratin treatment is also an option but won't be ideal if you have medium to short hair cause it won't last you for long unless you have a shit load of money to drop every 2 months or so.

if your hair is wavy or close to straight then you can cut the damaged hair and try to minimize you hair getting damaged by hair products like masks, conditioners and shampoos (obviously top hair products will be costly as well) or learn how to properly blow dry it but it will last you around 2-3 days till it starts to get frizzy again not to mention every time you blow dry it the damage will increase.

Why would you want straight hair lol?
Wavy is ideal on white dudes

Just get a brazilian blowout bro
Why would you want straight hair lol?
Wavy is ideal on white dudes
Cope
Straight is the best unless you are chad, but then hair doesnt even matter

I have 2 chad friends who literally just buzzcut and it looks great on them, with their fucking NW0 hairline

brazilian blowout

will last 4 months. you'd only need to blow dry it after the shower

Can you give us a pic of your hair or someone else's with similar hair type so we can post some accurate advice.