How do i get straight sleek thick hair?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
My hair is dry bad texture and looks damaged or something, how do I get nice shiny soft hair? As a child I had it and never even washed
@dogtown you have ideal hair what do you do?

Last edited:
My hair is dry bad texture and looks damaged or something, how do I get nice shiny soft hair? As a child I had it and never even washed
straight hair is overrated. It is preferred if you have good facial structure. Bouncy soft hair is better if you have longer hair.

Supplement wise try MSM, shit is the best looksmaxxing supp out there. Won't make it straight tho only shiny and healthy.

Supplement wise try MSM, shit is the best looksmaxxing supp out there. Won't make it straight tho only shiny and healthy.
I think my hair is straight just in bad condition so it looks frizzy

Cut it and use beeswax to style it straight then use MSM for sulphur which is needed for healthy hair skin and nails.

Use conditioner bro

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Use conditioner bro
Or even better is a leave in mousse. Get that and use a little wax and your hair should look good enough OP

Brazilian blowout..with Keratine, but it wont look natural.
Hait texture is not important. Go Buzzcut if you have the right skull shape