how do i improve my python and C++ skills?

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
i know the basics of python but i don't know where to start in practicing with creating programs. my goal here is ultimately data science along with R but the books i've looked at aren't my style. with C++ i eventually want to program csgo/rainbowsix/other FPS cheats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
for cheats you're gonna need to learn reverse engineering and assembly language, you could honestly find out the rest by searching lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, middayshowers and 4 others
i know the basics of python but i don't know where to start in practicing with creating programs. my goal here is ultimately data science along with R but the books i've looked at aren't my style. with C++ i eventually want to program csgo/rainbowsix/other FPS cheats
C++ idk man. I tried it and it's way harder than it seems. And people already know it's bloody difficult. I learned how to do some game hacking shit in C++, but actually learning the language is really tough and would take really intelligent people quite a while to even get a basic grasp of, and is almost impossible to "master" or become really skilled with it. Python is the easiest language imo. Already made a few useful tools with it. If you know the basics of python, continue there, because it's a really nice language and easy to become more skilled in it given you apply yourself. It's also really useful and can do a lot of things every other language can do.

C++ is needed for game hacking because of it's ability to interact with process memory and the windows kernel. Learning how to edit memory and hijack processes to play with the memory is a lot easier than learning the C++ language itself. C++ is what's really hard, and trying to learn it as a language is a waste. Try learn the methods behind game hacking and then use C++ to write your code. Most people who create hacks just struggle with the coding part, because it's in C++. They probably just look up how to write what they want, rather than knowing C++ already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and auboutduprecipice
C++ idk man. I tried it and it's way harder than it seems. And people already know it's bloody difficult. I learned how to do some game hacking shit in C++, but actually learning the language is really tough and would take really intelligent people quite a while to even get a basic grasp of, and is almost impossible to "master" or become really skilled with it
Ah, and I thought I was even too dumb for coding

Wanted to start with C, was pretty hard, then swapped to C++, even harder

Destroyed my motivation and I dont even want to begin coding anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Seth Walsh
I dont know about python, but just lol at using c++ in 2020
C sharp chads rise up!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and auboutduprecipice
Start with Java or C#. C++ is pretty hard for beginners, but is styled very similarly to C# and Java. Once you have one of the simpler derivatives down, you can easily pick up stuff like pointers, overloaded operators, multiple inheritance and inline assembler. You can even try C or ASM if you are really adventurous.
C sharp chads rise up!
C++ is still highly used for serious performance. Interpreted languages will always be mogged by compiled ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, sloopnoob and 2 others
learn java, fuck C++

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
op, do not listen to the retards above who are arbitrarily recommending you other higher level & less capable languages used for anything else other than what your purpose is. c++ is the way to go for cheat development, dont let anyone steer you away from that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, sloopnoob and 1 other person
i bring a teacher home i improved a bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, genetics and 4 others
i bring a teacher home i improved a bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
I major in Computer Engineering. Incel major tbf and the hardest part is to learn how each language handles your requests in the memory of the computer, which is imperative in order to get a grasp and work with a language properly. Otherwise it's just learning words. Try to work with sorting structures and managing pointers.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
C sharp chads rise up!
I know a bit of c# to but python is way easier for getting stuff done imo. But I never need to code anything other than really small tools/projects and almost never need a UI.

• +1
Ok, I like this thread
Guys, please give me some guide for connection of sql to visual studio, I desperately need this

• +1
C++ idk man. I tried it and it's way harder than it seems. And people already know it's bloody difficult. I learned how to do some game hacking shit in C++, but actually learning the language is really tough and would take really intelligent people quite a while to even get a basic grasp of, and is almost impossible to "master" or become really skilled with it. Python is the easiest language imo. Already made a few useful tools with it. If you know the basics of python, continue there, because it's a really nice language and easy to become more skilled in it given you apply yourself. It's also really useful and can do a lot of things every other language can do.

C++ is needed for game hacking because of it's ability to interact with process memory and the windows kernel. Learning how to edit memory and hijack processes to play with the memory is a lot easier than learning the C++ language itself. C++ is what's really hard, and trying to learn it as a language is a waste. Try learn the methods behind game hacking and then use C++ to write your code. Most people who create hacks just struggle with the coding part, because it's in C++. They probably just look up how to write what they want, rather than knowing C++ already.

what should my next step be after learning the python basics? i can read and interpret python code fine i just can't produce it. i wouldn't even know where to start to make my own turtle game for example but if i see the code in front of me i understand it all. i'm just missing that next jump basically

• +1
what should my next step be after learning the python basics? i can read and interpret python code fine i just can't produce it. i wouldn't even know where to start to make my own turtle game for example but if i see the code in front of me i understand it all. i'm just missing that next jump basically
Rote learning languages is always a waste of time. Next step should be to try and create something, like your game, then just use the internet to help you make it. You'll understand through actually making it, even if you just copy and paste bits of code and don't understand the code at the time. It's kinda more like driving a car and becoming more acclimated to being competent at completing tasks with it. Unlike a car, you can crash your program as many times as you want and debugging is another way to help you learn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, benignice and 1 other person
If you're learning something for the goal of hacking csgo then you're wasting your time going through a language like python to get to c++ tbh ngl.

• +1
If you're learning something for the goal of hacking csgo then you're wasting your time going through a language like python to get to c++ tbh ngl.

im learning python for data science, not as a bridge to C++

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
I learned C++ through competitive programming. The easiest way for me to get a hang of the framework was from the enormous amount of problems that I used to solve which I then translated into other avenues.

I found it to be much easier than python actually. In a lot of softer, higher-level language, there's way too much abstraction to get a real understanding of the language (it's more of just memorizing). Mastering something like C++ may take more effort/time but its infinitely more intuitive. Python is only really necessary for data science things (machine learning, ai, etc) even though all the base models are generally in C++.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
I learned C++ through competitive programming. The easiest way for me to get a hang of the framework was from the enormous amount of problems that I used to solve which I then translated into other avenues.

I found it to be much easier than python actually. In a lot of softer, higher-level language, there's way too much abstraction to get a real understanding of the language (it's more of just memorizing). Mastering something like C++ may take more effort/time but its infinitely more intuitive. Python is only really necessary for data science things (machine learning, ai, etc) even though all the base models are generally in C++.
Damn you're crazy. Surely if you're adept with C++, python would be really simple. High effort and iq for learning C++. Was it through things like CTFs and hacking challenges that you got the hang of it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and curryslayerordeath
I work on csgo cheats with my friends, just become friends with guys who can code they can teach you stuff. We all do it in C++/C/Assembly

• +1
start with making object oriented programming projects

Basics are good, but once you get OOP under your hand other languages will be pretty easy as well

• +1
They also work on other games btw

• +1
Damn you're crazy. Surely if you're adept with C++, python would be really simple. High effort and iq for learning C++. Was it through things like CTFs and hacking challenges that you got the hang of it?

Ye it was actually ridiculously easy, for some bioinformatics project I had to use some statistical learning libraries and it was breeze lol. I delved into a few security type competitions before but they're quite hard jfl. Most of my familiarity came through more of algorithmic competitions (where the faster speeds from C++ are very advantageous).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Seth Walsh
who the fucks learns coding. im psychology major. fucking incels jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, WBC323, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
who the fucks learns coding. im psychology major. fucking incels jfl

me too. i learn math/programming/science as hobbies though could never do it in an academic setting or i wouldn't be able to enjoy it

• +1
You don't want to learn programming.
I went to It school, and I regret it, I lost all of my passion for it after 3 years

• +1
Python is not that hard isn’t it? Or was it PHP that was easy?

• +1
I went to It school, and I regret it, I lost all of my passion for it after 3 years
true if you like programming do it, if not stop i stopped my study in 3 weeks :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Vitruvian and 2 others
- the official documentation of the language you are studing
- tutarialspoint
- w3school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Chad fucks whilst you code

• +1
Chad fucks whilst you code
160.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
Get a coach bro
- the official documentation of the language you are studing
- tutarialspoint
- w3school
Also this listen to the bro

• +1
lol @ using base C or C++.

learn C# or java they are basically the same language anyway. maybe python too. you can learn a lot from just making random games/programs in visual studio and you can find a lot of information from googling and youtube

maybe start off with data types and learn how to manipulate them. make calculators or something in a console application

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
C++ is easier to learn than python wtf?

• +1
Fuck C++ learning that shit made me close to rope

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
i took 1 java course and quit. wish i was a elonmusk-cel

• +1
what are you learning now?

• +1
not gonna like the answer but it's from practicing

• +1
What the hell are you nerds talking about jfl, medical school mogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Too low IQ for coding man

Sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
learn to code first and put your wet dreams about cheats to the side. go find a book that has problems and solve them. if you cant solve all of them you are a brainlet. do them in python because jfl at handling data structures by yourself. after that go read "the c programming language" and then find cpp book. after all of that grabage youll need to fill up on knowledge on how big programs work you do that by spending 16 hours a day on unknown cheats and mpgh. after that youll realize that you fell for the "comp science" meme and rope.

you basement dwellers never mention assembly again because it shows how much of brainlet you are

thanks for reading my guide

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, StolenDays, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Actually right now i'm learning python for engineering, and it was the most populer system currently right now

• +1
don't try c++
that shit is autism overload

• +1