how do i improve my python and C++ skills?

I dont know about python, but just lol at using c++ in 2020
C sharp chads rise up!
Jfl reject modernity embrace C lololololol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's what they made me study in 9th and 10th grade jfl. Shit's easy and is a good base to start from, before passing to c++ and java, that I'm studying now

• +1
  • +1
Based and blackpilled kernel mode capcom driver cels in this thread
btw python is the subhuman of programming languages. JFL if you use that shit. Just rope bro
Cpp chads rise up

Last edited:
  • +1
I'd believe a self-proclaimed PSL 8 on here ahead of a self-proclaimed C++ master

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
im learning python for data science, not as a bridge to C++
are you in college? Are you planning on getting a PHD and doing ML at a large company? Cuz every other data science positon other than research scientists or machine learning engineers aren't going to be much higher paying than a standard SWE job.

• +1
GO TO PROJECT EULER. I'M PRETTY HIGH RANKING ON THAT WEBSITE. IT'S MATHEMATIC BASED PROGRAMMING PROBLEMS. YOU CAN USE ANY LANGUAGE JUST SUBMIT THE ANSWERS.

• +1
are you in college? Are you planning on getting a PHD and doing ML at a large company? Cuz every other data science positon other than research scientists or machine learning engineers aren't going to be much higher paying than a standard SWE job.

i'm out of college and was mainly looking to do it as a hobby at first to see how far i get. i'm interested in neural networks, AI, and machine learning

• +1
i'm out of college and was mainly looking to do it as a hobby at first to see how far i get. i'm interested in neural networks, AI, and machine learning

There's a program at some colleges my cousin attended for specifically data science that you could sign up for. All the graduates end up getting data analyst, data engineering, quantitative analyst positions, where all you do is clean up a dataset and pipe it into R or Excel.

I think you need atleast a Masters to design ML models or anything interesting as a DS. I think some higher level DAs work with neural networks though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
There's a program at some colleges my cousin attended for specifically data science that you could sign up for. All the graduates end up getting data analyst, data engineering, quantitative analyst positions, where all you do is clean up a dataset and pipe it into R or Excel.

I think you need atleast a Masters to design ML models or anything interesting as a DS. I think some higher level DAs work with neural networks though.

i've been toying around with the idea of getting another bachelors in comp sci then moving on to a masters if i really like it so this is possible. in the longrun, i'm thinking the data science stuff may even bore me after awhile whereas i don't feel that way with the other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
best way to learn is by source code and googling

• +1