How do i increase my height at 18?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Is there anything at all i can do that will increase my height by at least by an inch? (Diet, exercise, Pills idk fucking anything!)
It honestly fucking sucks being shorter than most girls my age, whenever i see some pretty girls in the streets it makes me wanna rope because i know that i have exactly 0 chances with all them. this bullshit makes me absolutely furious! i'm at the age where i'm supposed have girlfriends but because of my sub4 height i rot in Inceldom.

FUARK I'LL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYBODY I'LL ALWAYS BE A LITTLE BOY!!!!

FUARK I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS SHORT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif

s5YixDz.gif
Kzw37Dj.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Limb lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
How tall/short are you?
I heared some people gained 1inch from something called "LSJL", google it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Pendejo
How tall/short are you?
I heared some people gained 1inch from something called "LSJL", google it.

I'm 5'3/160cm.

JFL it's fucking over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5539 and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 1464
FUCK YOU SHOULD OF BEEN ON MK AND ROIDs since 12 YEARS OLD. You Can BETABUXXMAXX atleast... :feelskek:

Very funny. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

But the funny thing is even if i wanted to i wouldn't be able to Betabuxx because of my Low IQ.

Very funny. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

But funny thing is even if i for wanted to i wouldn't be able to Betabuxx because of my Low IQ.
I have a Very High IQ I am 6ft 1 But mouth breathing cucked me as Many of you Know and I had to suffer the Health and Social ramificatins of it for 8 Years. I Was on The path to Roping because society Completely blame me for my health issues and problems socially FUCK THIS WORLD. An Incel Channel Saved My ass. My friend showed e Elliot Rodger and I found Mike mew by accident because I though my Jaw was assymetrical(was just a Scar in the end JFL). That in turn Changed my Life around in The sense Of my Goals I am Legit a 15YR bloomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tdawg, Deleted member 1464 and Abyss Dweller
just steroidmaxx and go for roblox frame

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1180 and Lelek
wow its over i feel bad for you

Yeah and if that wasn't bad enough i'm also Aspie/LOW IQ and can't even think normally.

Yeah and if that wasn't bad enough i'm also Aspie/LOW IQ and can't even think normally.
Aspies Is simultaneously The evolution and Downfall of humanity JFL

Is there anything at all i can do that will increase my height by at least by an inch? (Diet, exercise, Pills idk fucking anything!)
It honestly fucking sucks being shorter than most girls my age, whenever i see some pretty girls in the streets it makes me wanna rope because i know that i have exactly 0 chances with all them. this bullshit makes me absolutely furious! i'm at the age where i'm supposed have girlfriends but because of my sub4 height i rot in Inceldom.

tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif

s5YixDz.gif
Kzw37Dj.gif

Last edited:
Didn't read.

Are you taller than your parents? Are the people in your father's and mother's family tall? Are there cases of late growth in your family? Are your growth plates open?

Answer these questions yourself and of course if your parents are small but also their families are small you have nothing to hope for in terms of natural growth.

If your plates are open, I remind you that you can always try the many unnatural methods on this website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
I don't want to destroy your copes but no you won't grow taller at 18. Maybe 2-3cm but they won't help you if you are 160cm. Even limb lengthening won't help. If you were 5'11 I would have recommended saving up for LL because it could ascend you into chad territory. You need to be a Chad to have a loyal gf.
If you get LL you'll still be a manlet

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don't want to destroy your copes but no you won't grow taller at 18. Maybe 2-3cm but they won't help you if you are 160cm. Even limb lengthening won't help. If you were 5'11 I would have recommended saving up for LL because it could ascend you into chad territory. You need to be a Chad to have a loyal gf.
If you get LL you'll still be a manlet

Yeah i know it's all Cope.

As if you'll grow 20cm at 18.

Work out your tanner stage bro and how much have you grown in the past year?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464 and Newguyaround
I am sorry bro, only thing left is to accept it
Or go LL surgery

I am sorry bro, only thing left is to accept it
Or go LL surgery

I have already accepted my :ogre::ogre: fate this post is just my wishful thinking.

And LL wouldn't change anything i'd still be short.

the only way is probably leg, arm lengthening and roids to make your frame look bigger and shoe lifts, but that would be expensive as fuck. i remember seeing that you can get multiple limb lengthening surgeries, so you could probably gain like 6 inches in height with 2 surgeries.

way is probably leg, arm lengthening and roids to make your frame look bigger and shoe lifts, but that would be expensive as fuck. i remember seeing that you can get multiple limb lengthening surgeries, so you could probably gain like 6 inches in height with 2 surg

Even if i magically had the money for all of that. wouldn't all those surgeries make me look awkward? and wouldn't i be crippled by the time i'm 40?

Get your plates checked first. If open, letrozole and blast 7-9 IU of HGH.
If not, do the stash on EC's heightmaxxing thread. Else get on LL, Else research about stem cells used in LL. Some fag went to China and grew a a FOOT taller. It might be fake, but at 5'3 you have nothing else to lose. If it all fails, buy a gun and end yourself and your manlet parents for breeding.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and turkproducer
4 inch LL would get you to 1,70cm.
It's a good deal if you ask me.
Your proportions may look weird af, but it's better than to suffer as a manlet for the rest of your life.

4 inch LL would get you to 1,70cm.
It's a good deal if you ask me.
Your proportions may look weird af, but it's better than to suffer as a manlet for the rest of your life.
Yeah 5’7 isn’t as bad as lots of people
make it out to be; provided your face is decent

He should check his plates and if they are open, workcel for HGH

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov and Abyss Dweller
I don't know. but at 18 i would be surprised if they were open.

I went to endocrinologist this March. she told me my Hormones were fine and i was just short.
How tall is your dad? Is your family small in general

You should go check, your spine should be open, if not then yeah you will have to run lifts/LL/fix posture.

If you have APT this can take almost an inch away from your height

I’m praying for you, go check your plates

I don't know. but at 18 i would be surprised if they were open.

I went to endocrinologist this March. she told me my Hormones were fine and i was just short.
If it's not a hormonal problem, then it's genetic. Moneymaxx while you're young and get LL at 30.

Even if i magically had the money for all of that. wouldn't all those surgeries make me look awkward? and wouldn't i be crippled by the time i'm 40?
maybe with arm lengthening and blasting roids you could make your frame appear normal enough. another option for you is to start learning some very short countries language.

He's 5'6. and yeah everyone in my Family is small except for my uncle who's a bit over 5'9 and my Cousin who's 6'7+

You should go check, your spine should be open, if not then yeah you will have to run lifts/LL/fix posture.

I don't have the money for any of that and my Parents won't agree to it anyways.

He's 5'6. and yeah everyone in my Family is small except for my uncle who's a bit over 5'9 and my Cousin who's 6'7+

I don't have the money for any of that and my Parents won't agree to it anyways.
Well jump on peptides + AI it’s not too much money

if it didn’t work, i know these words are pleasant to hear, at least you tried your best:(

I wish you luck man but don’t sit idly

Tbh I reckon with a high HGH dose everyday you could reach 5'5+ as your dad is 5'6 because my dad is 5'6 and my mum 5' and I'm 5'5 and predicted to be 5'7

Yeh I have APT and I'm 5'5 at 15. Does this mean I could actually be 5'6?

I'm 5'3/160cm.

JFL it's fucking over.
OVER, your best bet is to permanently move to some South American shithole like Bolivia, the average male is legit 5'3" there.

The average male grows an extra 1-2 inches from ages 17-18 given the growth plates aren't closed.

OVER, your best bet is to permanently move to some South American shithole like Bolivia, the average male is legit 5'3" there.

LOL 'just move to complete different country on the other side of the Planet just to get laid bro'

U srs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy

tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif

s5YixDz.gif
Kzw37Dj.gif
mk677 + anastrozole is the best choice
(buy mk from SARMTECH and anastrozole from alldaychemist)

get CJC and Hexarelin or HGH if you are a richcel

Has anyone here actually gotten results with that stack?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685

Ok but the real problem is how do i convince my parents?

Ok but the real problem is how do i convince my parents?
at 18 years old you can go to a bank and get a prepaid card for online shopping or a debit card.

at 18 years old you can go to a bank and get a prepaid card for online shopping or a debit card.

I never leave the house tho. how do i pull that off without my parents knowing?

LOL 'just move to complete different country on the other side of the Planet just to get laid bro'

U srs?
Yes faggot, I mean, what did you expect? That's literally the only thing you can possibly do at your height (if you don't mind being an incel turbomanlet of course)

Yes faggot, I mean, what did you expect? That's literally the only thing you could possibly do at your height (if you don't mind being an incel turbomanlet of course)

Do you really fucking expect me to Boliva or whatever to get fucking laid??? i mean even if i wanted to how the fuck do you expect me to move anywhere when i have no job?

Think before you make dumb comments.

your parents don't know what you do when you are outside

Ok let's say i go to the bank. then what? what do i even say?

Do you really fucking expect me to Boliva or whatever to get fucking laid??? i mean even if i wanted to how the fuck do you expect me to move anywhere when i have no job?

Think before you make dumb comments.
Not only to get laid you fucking retard, but to get some form of respect from the larger society (unless, again, you don't mind never being taken seriously your hole life). Moving to some shithole where the average height is closer to yours is literally the best you could hope for if you want to experience a decent life.

How you get there is entirely your problem, but if I were you I would consider moneymaxxing, learning the language of whichever country you choose and saving up. I'm planning to do that myself but I'll choose Chile or Argentina since I'm a typical 5'9 garden variety manlet, while your case is extreme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel