How do i increase my height at 18?

In such cases, only a good height is saved, as with Tyler Maher.
damn i do be 5'9. But my doctor told me there is some growth left so hopefully i'll reach 5'10/5'11

• Love it
Reactions: Wes30001
Personally I'd go for 2 inches femurs and 2 tibia to be 5'7", which is tolerable with a good face and not completely ruin your proportions
Dr. Giotikas does 4-5 inches safely. 2 inches in tibias and 2 in femurs. But it's 100k euros and 2 separate surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
damn i do be 5'9. But my doctor told me there is some growth left so hopefully i'll reach 5'10/5'11
There is always hope, friend. If you have 5 psl, it's definitely not over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
take mk 677

• +1
There is always hope, friend. If you have 5 psl, it's definitely not over.
I've been rated anywhere from 5 - 5.75 and 6PSL by 2 users but i think it's around 5.25 cause 6PSL is chadlite tier. Most people i've spoken to told me i could ascend with facial hair and muscles.

• +1
Dr. Giotikas does 4-5 inches safely. 2 inches in tibias and 2 in femurs. But it's 100k euros and 2 separate surgeries.
correcting, you can spend with 80k and make external tibials. But the recovery time is 6 months or more.

I've been rated anywhere from 5 - 5.75 and 6PSL by 2 users but i think it's around 5.25 cause 6PSL is chadlite tier. Most people i've spoken to told me i could ascend with facial hair and muscles.
6 psl is already chad for standards. Example: Pattinson, Laid, Jeff Seid.You can get a good girlfriend with 5 psl.

6 psl is already chad for standards. Example: Pattinson, Laid, Jeff Seid.You can get a good girlfriend with 5 psl.
Yeah i know. I've concluded that like my only flaw is lacking a "masculine " face. I'll pm you bro 1 sec

• +1
Well jump on peptides + AI it’s not too much money

if it didn’t work, i know these words are pleasant to hear, at least you tried your best:(

I wish you luck man but don’t sit idly
What's Al

How in the name of PSL can anyone be forced to live at 5'3". Heightmogging people is the best feeling in the world. Proof god is non real.

I would have advised him to become twinkmax and be a stay at home husband for a Dom girl

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel
I live in the Netherlands JFL and i gotta say a ton of people are delusional about average height here, all my classmates (not counting foreign classmates) are 5'11/6'0 max. 1 guy is 6'1 and one guy here is freakishly long like 6'7
thank you for lifefuel :)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6873
you can gain 10cm if you have lordosis+kyphosis+scoliosis+apt and fix them
that'd probably be a little much. 10 cm is insane unless you're legit deformed tier

What about 5cm?
If you had all of that yea, but it'd very difficult to correct all that without help. I was just saying for a 4 inch loss it would be very obvious to other people how bad your posture is, and pretty rare. I just have a pretty severe apt/hyperlordosis and I'm not even sure it'll give me an inch, but I just started really stretching my hip flexors and paying really close attention to my posture so we'll see

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
10 Inch lifts xd
3 inch lifts do it for me or just buy an airmax

that'd probably be a little much. 10 cm is insane unless you're legit deformed tier
yeah I was just joking thbh, it'd be crazy for someone to have all that posture problems

holy fuck it's over bro atleast i'm 5'9 with a great frame but i have a subhuman midface :feelswhy:

Is there anything at all i can do that will increase my height by at least by an inch? (Diet, exercise, Pills idk fucking anything!)
It honestly fucking sucks being shorter than most girls my age, whenever i see some pretty girls in the streets it makes me wanna rope because i know that i have exactly 0 chances with all them. this bullshit makes me absolutely furious! i'm at the age where i'm supposed have girlfriends but because of my sub4 height i rot in Inceldom.

FUARK I'LL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYBODY I'LL ALWAYS BE A LITTLE BOY!!!!

FUARK I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS SHORT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif