How do i increase my height at 18?

I have a Very High IQ I am 6ft 1 But mouth breathing cucked me as Many of you Know and I had to suffer the Health and Social ramificatins of it for 8 Years. I Was on The path to Roping because society Completely blame me for my health issues and problems socially FUCK THIS WORLD. An Incel Channel Saved My ass. My friend showed e Elliot Rodger and I found Mike mew by accident because I though my Jaw was assymetrical(was just a Scar in the end JFL). That in turn Changed my Life around in The sense Of my Goals I am Legit a 15YR bloomer
Sorry, but you don’t have a high IQ buddy

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
you can gain 10cm if you have lordosis+kyphosis+scoliosis+apt and fix them

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
LOL 'just move to complete different country on the other side of the Planet just to get laid bro'

U srs?
You don't want to know how many people are doing this...
I'm planning to do that myself but I'll choose Chile or Argentina since I'm a typical 5'9 garden variety manlet, while your case is extreme.
If you are planning it for comprehensible reasons, then I highly respect it. If you want to do it because you are 5'9, then I advice you to find a psychotherapist.
Contact me if you want, I lived in Chile and my gf is Chilena.

Last edited:
Go to India and do it. It sounds sus but the doctor there is actually trained by the best LL practicioner.

:soy:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Dr. Parihar in Mumbai is 30k with hotel fees I think? You can get 3 inches pretty easily, and you're awake during surgery. He was trained by Paley, ut paley is about 60k more expensive

Dr. Parihar in Mumbai is 30k with hotel fees I think? You can get 3 inches pretty easily, and you're awake during surgery. He was trained by Paley, ut paley is about 60k more expensive

Bro i don't even have a job. where the fuck would i get 30k from? JFL.

unless you are a new species of hobbit your environment or your parents environments are why you are so short. If you cant make it it in height then my nigga you should status and face maxx then give your son the best base he can get for chadom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Last edited:
Clown shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Capture

bRO

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and SquareChinOrDeath
Tbh I reckon with a high HGH dose everyday you could reach 5'5+ as your dad is 5'6 because my dad is 5'6 and my mum 5' and I'm 5'5 and predicted to be 5'7

Yeh I have APT and I'm 5'5 at 15. Does this mean I could actually be 5'6?
Yeah it depends how severe your APT is, but you should expect a small gain if you get near perfect posture anywhere from 0.3-1 inch

I can't even comprehend how bad you have it with 5'3 at 18 no job at parents'.
Unless you can move to a different country where the average height is lower like south america or south east asia, living is the west 5'3 is legit rope tier circumstance.
My condolences.

Best advice at this age would be to wake the fuck up, go for JB while you're still young, height matters less when youre a teenager because you look young and have youth appeal and eventually height becomes more important as you grow up so move to a different country in a few years as you grow older by moneymaxxxing while coping with your hobbies/passions (if you have any).

you can gain 10cm if you have lordosis+kyphosis+scoliosis+apt and fix them
I have scoliosis and poor posture. Can I get 2 inches if I fix it? I'm 17 and 5 '9 "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I have scoliosis and poor posture. Can I get 2 inches if I fix it? I'm 17 and 5 '9 "
5'9 in shoes or 5'9 barefoot? And yeah getting posture and scoliosis fixed will deffo improve height, but i remember some user here getting some weird rods for scoliosis and got acne and anxiety through that

Attachments

• 452316-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4.png
    452316-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
I don't want to destroy your copes but no you won't grow taller at 18. Maybe 2-3cm but they won't help you if you are 160cm. Even limb lengthening won't help. If you were 5'11 I would have recommended saving up for LL because it could ascend you into chad territory. You need to be a Chad to have a loyal gf.
If you get LL you'll still be a manlet
What height is Chad's height?

thanks. I was only thinking about exercise. Time is running out for me, I need to jump on the extra chromosome pile and see how much I can do. My father is 1.90 and my mother is 1.60. Why was the world so unfair?
I mean at 5'9 you're not fucked over man. It's not manlet tier imo especially if you dont live in a Nordic country like me. But im not even shitting you when i tell you the most lusted after guy is like 5'9/5'10 lmao. And you can always fraud a bit with shoes

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and Wes30001
Disagree 5'9 is enough.
5'9 "-5 '11" is an average height in fact. But if you live in a place with several European descendants (mainly Germans and other tall people) you can be a little crestfallen.

5'9 "-5 '11" is an average height in fact. But if you live in a place with several European descendants (mainly Germans and other tall people) you can be a little crestfallen.
I live in the Netherlands JFL and i gotta say a ton of people are delusional about average height here, all my classmates (not counting foreign classmates) are 5'11/6'0 max. 1 guy is 6'1 and one guy here is freakishly long like 6'7

You're just 18? Holy shit I thought you were like 30

• JFL
I live in the Netherlands JFL and i gotta say a ton of people are delusional about average height here, all my classmates (not counting foreign classmates) are 5'11/6'0 max. 1 guy is 6'1 and one guy here is freakishly long like 6'7
Yes, most people fall into that range. I have a 6 '6 "teacher, but he doesn't get any bonuses for his height. His height makes him a lanklet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes, most people fall into that range. I have a 6 '6 "teacher, but he doesn't get any bonuses for his height. His height makes him a lanklet.
You from NL aswell?

• +1
Brazil bro, but I live in a region where there are several European descendants (mainly Germans). I live in the south.
Ah my bad

• So Sad
I have a Very High IQ I am 6ft 1 But mouth breathing cucked me as Many of you Know and I had to suffer the Health and Social ramificatins of it for 8 Years. I Was on The path to Roping because society Completely blame me for my health issues and problems socially FUCK THIS WORLD. An Incel Channel Saved My ass. My friend showed e Elliot Rodger and I found Mike mew by accident because I though my Jaw was assymetrical(was just a Scar in the end JFL). That in turn Changed my Life around in The sense Of my Goals I am Legit a 15YR bloomer
That was kinda fucking beautiful. Godspeed.

• JFL
Ah my bad
It's all right. I can still live well here, mainly because the standards are not so high. I am only sad because I have a mother who neglected (and still does) my health. I could have 5 '11 "if I hadn't been hungry in childhood.

It's all right. I can still live well here, mainly because the standards are not so high. I am only sad because I have a mother who neglected (and still does) my health. I could have 5 '11 "if I hadn't been hungry in childhood.
Are you skinny af too dude?
It's weird i always ate properly or a fuck ton of calories but never gained weight

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Wes30001
Over for Jeff Seid i guess.

I'm 19 now.

But i get that a lot.

Ah.

Personally I'd go for 2 inches femurs and 2 tibia to be 5'7", which is tolerable with a good face and not completely ruin your proportions

• +1
Personally I'd go for 2 inches femurs and 2 tibia to be 5'7", which is tolerable with a good face and not completely ruin your proportions

I don't have a good face lol.

Are you skinny af too dude?
It's weird i always ate properly or a fuck ton of calories but never gained weight
In this case, it is a matter of ectomorphic genetics. I inherited a broad bone structure in my parents' lower body. Basically I'm a mesomorph / endomorph. I have a good weight.

I don't have a good face lol.
What are your failos? Can I see a picture? You can probably ascend to a respectable level like 5 PSL unless you're an acid burn victim

What are your failos? Can I see a picture? You can probably ascend to a respectable level like 5 PSL unless you're an acid burn victim

Don't have any pictures at the moment.

I will pm you when i get a phone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
In this case, it is a matter of ectomorphic genetics. I inherited a broad bone structure in my parents' lower body. Basically I'm a mesomorph / endomorph. I have a good weight.
Hm i've always been skinny and even at 16 im 55kg lmao

• So Sad
Is there anything at all i can do that will increase my height by at least by an inch? (Diet, exercise, Pills idk fucking anything!)
It honestly fucking sucks being shorter than most girls my age, whenever i see some pretty girls in the streets it makes me wanna rope because i know that i have exactly 0 chances with all them. this bullshit makes me absolutely furious! i'm at the age where i'm supposed have girlfriends but because of my sub4 height i rot in Inceldom.

FUARK I'LL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYBODY I'LL ALWAYS BE A LITTLE BOY!!!!

FUARK I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS SHORT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif
tPUftHN.gif