how do i know if a Plastic Surgeon or dentist it's blackpilled?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
for example with the plastic surgeon should i ask them autistic question like measure my fwhr or some shit like that ? what shitty test should i do to know if hes blackpilled?
and how do i know if hes a good plastic surgeron or dentist?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
“Are looks the number one factor in sexual attraction?” If they say no then go on about personality you know they aren’t

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3990 and 7 others
“Are looks the number one factor in sexual attraction?” If they say no then go on about personality you know they aren’t
this is a good one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Yeah idk how a forum fill of aspies will sneak this into a conversation jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and BigBoy
In order to evaluate the competency of a doctor you have to be >115 IQ and have a good deal of life experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and IndianJock
Yeah idk how a forum fill of aspies will sneak this into a conversation jfl
This would be easy to bring into a convo with a plastic surgeon, not so much a dentist though.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2846
This would be easy to bring into a convo with a plastic surgeon, not so much a dentist though.
any idea what to say to the dentist?

Show him some pics of some models that possess your desired results and say something along the lines of "I think this is the ideal look for me and I wonder if this is achievable?"

I do think the vast majority of surgeons are blackpilled without knowing about the terms though, I mean, after working with changing peoples' faces for years you'll understand why things are the way they are.

Don't bother talking in psl terms he'll just misinterpret you.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
for example with the plastic surgeon should i ask them autistic question like measure my fwhr or some shit like that ? what shitty test should i do to know if hes blackpilled?
and how do i know if hes a good plastic surgeron or dentist?
Like through joke say something related to blackpill, if he respond positively, continue conversation in blackpilling way

Like through joke say something related to blackpill, if he respond positively, continue conversation in blackpilling way
"doc is it over for me?"

"not if i work my magic on you buddy boyo"

^ if that is not your surgeon's response then get the fuck outta there