[Looksmax] How do I looksmax?

P

PrestonYnot

Trainee
Time online
11h 43m
An insecure 16-year-old on the other side of the screen here.I am new around here and this is my first post.

Heres a pic of me[
I have been told that I am average looking but I feel like they are just being nice to me. I have low self-esteem and get little or no attention from the opposite sex. I am skinny and not until recently was of short stature and used to get picked on often at school but I turned out to be a late bloomer and stand 6 feet 1 inch tall now. I know I do have a baby face but there is some hope my face will change. I have been told that I should get a nose job otoplasty and chin implants build muscle and grow a beard and I would be good. I didn't take care of my body up until now this quarantine period has given me a chance to reflect on myself and I really want to change myself. I am a nerd and do well in studies but I am socially awkward.

I would be very glad to get any feedback from you guys any improvements I can make a hairstyle or fashion advice perhaps. or any non surgical or surgical procedures I can get done to address my insecurities and inadequacies and Please don't be mean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EternalLearner Looksmaxing 13
anthropology pill Looksmaxing 9
I Looksmaxing 3

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)

• PrestonYnot