How do I lose my facial bloatness?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I'm in a bit of a predicament. I am 6'1 at 137, which is extremely underweight, but I still have very bad facial bloatness.

My face looks identical to this guy-
As a kid 1

So, I was wondering what the best way to lose the bloat is. Some users have told me to gain weight and work out, but I am confused as to how that would decrease the bloat. In my mind, more weight=more bloat.

Also, is it possible for me to have a bad bodyfat percentage at my weight, given that I don't work out? How do I decrease my bodyfat while also gaining weight?

I'm very new to all of this, if someone would help I would be greatful.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
workout, eat protein, drink lots of water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7173
workout, eat protein, drink lots of water
Should I do an all protein diet? And are there any specific lifts or muscles I should be targeting?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Should I do an all protein diet? And are there any specific lifts or muscles I should be targeting?
no react no further care
:lul:
no you are speaking my language boy :lul:

yes protein diet and full body workout should be sufficient

• Love it
there are many threads on this. just use the search bar

• +1
Considering your body must look like leek
The only conclusion is you are boneless and it’s over

No facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6475, Furious Dingleberry and 2 others
burn it off with fire

Is it even possible that I have really bad bodyfat percentage at my height and weight? Can I do anything about it
Either you are really skinnyfat or you have garbage bones. Maybe both lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Either you are really skinnyfat or you have garbage bones. Maybe both lol
Yes, I am likely both. Bro can you give workout advice instead of not adding anything to the conversation

Cutting to 10% bf and after bulking up

Cutting to 10% bf and after bulking up
Should I try to maintain my wight while working out? Or do I eat protein in caloric surplus while working out?

how old are you?

Should I try to maintain my wight while working out? Or do I eat protein in caloric surplus while working out?
The second option seens better, because you're underweight, i think doing this will unbloat your face

Same problem.

Aside from your question, what's your parents height?

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I am 6'1 at 137, which is extremely underweight, but I still have very bad facial bloatness.

View attachment 424667

So, I was wondering what the best way to lose the bloat is. Some users have told me to gain weight and work out, but I am confused as to how that would decrease the bloat. In my mind, more weight=more bloat.

Also, is it possible for me to have a bad bodyfat percentage at my weight, given that I don't work out? How do I decrease my bodyfat while also gaining weight?

just lose bodyfat, everything else is cope

Same problem.

Aside from your question, what's your parents height?
My father is 6'0 and mom 5'1.

More proof that short woman only go for tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
WTF
maybe the bloatness comes from the anti matter in your cheeks because what the actual fuck
I know, it's bad. Is it even possible for me to still have bloatness at this weight? The reason I am so skinny is because I tried Auschwitz-maxxing, but it didn't work

I know, it's bad. Is it even possible for me to still have bloatness at this weight? The reason I am so skinny is because I tried Auschwitz-maxxing, but it didn't work
Wait you tried not eating? For how long? What was your weight before it?

Wait you tried not eating? For how long? What was your weight before it?
150 tbh ngl, I think my height increase messed up the rate I had to eat, so I dropped alot of weight

Avoid too much salt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Do you take any drugs or supplements?

@itsOVER made a big thread about how to lose facial bloat and get body fat down in general

Avoid too much salt
at least some people have a bit of common sense left in their brains. after hearing that "Milk instead of water" moron today.

How is your hormonal profile?

So when people talk about bloat they're referring to a couple different things. Excess fat, water retention, and vasodilation.

Losing weight will reduce fat, obviously. I recommend fasting for this.

Reducing sodium and increasing potassium will reduce water retention, as will daily excercise.

Vasodilation is less known about here but can causes puffiness due to excess blood pooling. Taking a freezing shower causes vasoconstriction instead and will improve your bloat if excess vasodilation is your problem.

Combine these three things and you should no longer be bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
So when people talk about bloat they're referring to a couple different things. Excess fat, water retention, and vasodilation.

Losing weight will reduce fat, obviously. I recommend fasting for this.

Reducing sodium and increasing potassium will reduce water retention, as will daily excercise.

Vasodilation is less known about here but can causes puffiness due to excess blood pooling. Taking a freezing shower causes vasoconstriction instead and will improve your bloat if excess vasodilation is your problem.

Combine these three things and you should no longer be bloated.
Thx good advice tbh

How lean your face is is more of a reflection of your facial bones and forward growth rather than bodyfat percentage. I've seen guys at around 18-20% BF and are skinny fat yet have hollow cheeks.

I have the same problem as you, and it is mainly caused by my narrow jaw.

you can be 130lbs of bone and muscle with low fat or 130lbs of bone and fat with low muscle.

How lean your face is is more of a reflection of your facial bones and forward growth rather than bodyfat percentage. I've seen guys at around 18-20% BF and are skinny fat yet have hollow cheeks.

That's likely my issue. how do you cope

That's likely my issue. how do you cope
Gymcelling, staying lean and chewing to widen my jaw. If you are going to chew, use your k9s and premolars so you build the lower masseter as opposed to the middle and upper masseter.

View attachment 424667

What worked for me: Drinking lots of water, running 2 miles every day, having a consistent sleep schedule.

Now obviously your underlying bone structure matters as well, but losing the soft tissue bloat still helps immensely.

View attachment 424667

you should suck your cheeks like a good titty till all the milkies come out

It's over for jawcels

• So Sad
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry