How do I make my head less wide?

Kiustorius

Kiustorius

Iron
The only way I can think of is

Bls elp

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and joeveniro
didnt read dont care shut up fggot greycel klitoris hoe mama pussy bitch nigger hoe []

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cheekbones reduction surgery and temple-forehead reconstruction. also brb imagining cz no image

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
Another day, another greycell thread

reverse mse

Are you retarded?

Hows the facemask working man Im going in for consultation on the 22nd.
Idk I have plenty of months left and I’m just tryna get most hours every day as I can. It’s a fun challenge

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and RichardwillImprove
Let a car run over your skull

Idk I have plenty of months left and I’m just tryna get most hours every day as I can. It’s a fun challenge
Gl my man wish u best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
@RealSurgerymax

That picture is funny, pediatric Craniofacial surgeons commonly use a skull-molding helmet in infants. But I’m afraid you aren’t going to be able to mold the adult cranium like that!

Anyway,
This is too vague of a question to give an in depth answer but in general there are 3 relevant lateral points of the face from the frontal view that define facial taper and perceived head width:

1 Temples
2. Zygomas
3. Gonial Angles

When someone has a wide skull appearance (which is usually what someone means by wide head) they might actually have several good options:

- Reducing the temporalis muscle with botox
- Removing/reducing a layer of temporalis muscle
- Bringing facial taper into balance by augmenting the zygomas/gonial angles (not always an option because of aesthetic limits also set by height of facial thirdseye spacing)

Actual bone reduction or reshaping may not be technically impossible but not go-to procedures:

Considering the practicality of bone reduction:
Unfortunately because the side of the head (tempo-parietal area) is largely the origin of the temporalis muscle, it isn’t as easy to just burr down. The majority of the temporalis muscle would have to be stripped off the bone and may not heal back to the bone in an aesthetic way (get pulled down by mastication.) Multiple sutures anchoring it back to the bone may avoid this though - but it’s a risk. So it is probably better to simply reduce this muscle like stated above then try to reduce the bone under it.
302D431B B6C7 49B4 95B7 A5063F40728A

Considering the practicality of Cranial Vault Remodeling:
This is obviously the most unrealistic solution. But in the spirit of an impossible-is-nothing attitude, I’ll entertain the hypothetical idea.
ThIs is really a skull re-arrangement procedure. It is usually done in infants and children with syndromic skull deformities. In most craniosynostoses the skull will take on a narrow, elongated form (really the opposite of the problem here). The skull is literally cut into many pieces (dura exposed) and rearranged.
While I don’t know of a case where this reconstructive technique was applied to narrow a skull, I suppose it wouldn’t be impossible. In children these bones are much more pliable and the radial cuts you see in the diagrams help with that. This is why you see good smooth results. In an adult you would probably have more palpable or visible contour deformity at the borders of the rearranged segments.
Obviously the risks are much higher - the brain is exposed during this procedure. In addition to being vulnerable to accidental injury during the surgery, it is at risk to infection. There is also risk of causing problematic increase in intracranial pressure, and bone loss which would require a secondary cranioplasty.
2E7D688C 3002 42BC A75C 6E866D28A0BD

0D5A9C19 2D9B 41EA B408 D9F4752F6C08

3FBF47C4 94CC 41FC A698 F184DAC3F514

F0530B38 EF7D 41DF 9665 45837B6525C7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and joseph
Wide skulls are ideal. I wish I didn't have a narrow face

join the wideskull gang bro