How do i motivate myself for exercize ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Im too fat and demoralized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
Watch hot lean girls or something, and realize they'd never look at a fat fuck like you

or some gay aspie transformation videos JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), ChangeOfHeart and 1 other person
Ask yourself if you'd date yourself, we already know the answer is no jfl
and if you wont date yourself imagine what a girl would think to dating you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 10987
Motivation never worked for me. Discipline until it becomes a habit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5048, WideZygos and 7 others
Ask yourself if you'd date yourself, we already know the answer is no jfl
and if you wont date yourself imagine what a girl would think to dating you
Maybe he'd say yes if narcy. XD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11479
Watch hot lean girls or something, and realize they'd never look at a fat fuck like you

or some gay aspie transformation videos JFL
share vids

2 routes:

1> u force urself by having a strong desire, i.e. Im cutting right now and remember when I met onestis and it was
one of the best feeling of the world, I know I need to be better looking to be attractive to her. Food is good, but I know
it lasts nice for 5 sec and done - feeling connection is much better drug
2> u do what u like - I.e. I like to run in the summer with motivational music on, I imaginemyself entering the mma ocatgon - and its
a pure pleasure - tl:dr find sth u like doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 10987 and IWantToMax
Im eating ice cream roght now

Very low expectations of yourself. It's easy to get carried away and feel that your 5 sets of bench press and 2 minutes on the treadmill is a huge failure and that you should be able to do at least blablablablabla or else why even bother at all...

Set some very low expectations at first and slowly increase your expectations of yourself, it removes the mentally exhausting part of working out and you need to feel proud of your small accomplishments as if you're rocky balboa training for the title match. And you should, because you're fighting against all those bullshit rationalizations instead of letting them consoom you like usual and actually improving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 2205, Kristin and 1 other person
Motivation only works temporarily. Just force yourself to go to the gym and eat healthy for the first 2-3 weeks till you get habituated to it. Once the habits form, you'll start doing most of the work subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 10987
dont look it as motivation but a habit that u just get into and end up "having" to do.

I used to look at pics of my oneitis in between sets when I first started.
Also watching zyzz vids helps tbh.

I also like working out, though.

Fsk Satellite, Hardstyle, French ore during workouts pump me up

2 routes:

1> u force urself by having a strong desire, i.e. Im cutting right now and remember when I met onestis and it was
one of the best feeling of the world, I know I need to be better looking to be attractive to her. Food is good, but I know
it lasts nice for 5 sec and done - feeling connection is much better drug
2> u do what u like - I.e. I like to run in the summer with motivational music on, I imaginemyself entering the mma ocatgon - and its
a pure pleasure - tl:dr find sth u like doing
I used to look at pics of my oneitis in between sets when I first started.
Also watching zyzz vids helps tbh.

I also like working out, though.

Fsk Satellite, Hardstyle, French ore during workouts pump me up
Very low expectations of yourself. It's easy to get carried away and feel that your 5 sets of bench press and 2 minutes on the treadmill is a huge failure and that you should be able to do at least blablablablabla or else why even bother at all...

Set some very low expectations at first and slowly increase your expectations of yourself, it removes the mentally exhausting part of working out and you need to feel proud of your small accomplishments as if you're rocky balboa training for the title match. And you should, because you're fighting against all those bullshit rationalizations instead of letting them consoom you like usual and actually improving.
These are all fantastic pieces of advice. It basically sums up everything I wanted to say, almost.

OP, make exercise YOU time. Exercise usually means you get a chance to listen to great music you like, and it also is a good use of your time. It's actually one of the best uses of your time. Instead of rotting on this site, you can make gains and see your progress improve. I love working on myself, it's my favorite hobby. Make it your favorite hobby too. The first few days are the hardest for sure, since you don't know if you're making progress or not, but after you get the ball rolling it's a lot easier to do it daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and IWantToMax
induce narcissism

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
put a shirtless picture of yourself as your phone background so everytime you check your phone you are reminded how fat you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Kristin
find something you actually enjoy doing, then you won't need any "motivation", probably one of the biggest "life hacks" ever.

but for some more concrete ideas; you could try powerlifting. bigger guys are generally stronger and it will feel good to move big weights. a whole body training session with big/compound lifts also burns a decent amount of calories. BJJ is a great combat sport, you'd probably burn up to 800-1000 calories per session. there were tons of bigger dudes at my gym that lost a fuck load of weight during the 6 months I've been going

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
find something you actually enjoy doing, then you won't need any "motivation", probably one of the biggest "life hacks" ever.

but for some more concrete ideas; you could try powerlifting. bigger guys are generally stronger and it will feel good to move big weights. a whole body training session with big/compound lifts also burns a decent amount of calories. BJJ is a great combat sport, you'd probably burn up to 800-1000 calories per session. there were tons of bigger dudes at my gym that lost a fuck load of weight during the 6 months I've been going
No don't go to the gym and move big weight if you want to out on mass.

Use low weights with slow reps in the 10/20 reps range (always to failure)

No don't go to the gym and move big weight if you want to out on mass.

Use low weights with slow reps in the 10/20 reps range (always to failure)
I was specifically saying that because it would probably be more motivating for OP. If you have a bunch of excess fat, doing lateral raises with 10 pounds a side or benching the bar 20x slowly will have jack shit visible results, whereas with strength excercises even noobies make notable progress which makes going to the gym more rewarding. I'm not saying to combine it with bulking, something like a 2-3 day LeanGains program would be best for OP if the main goal is to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and IWantToMax
I was specifically saying that because it would probably be more motivating for OP. If you have a bunch of excess fat, doing lateral raises with 10 pounds a side or benching the bar 20x slowly will have jack shit visible results, whereas with strength excercises even noobies make notable progress which makes going to the gym more rewarding. I'm not saying to combine it with bulking, something like a 2-3 day LeanGains program would be best for OP if the main goal is to lose weight.
I want a lean tonned body like pic rel
Not something bulky
Diaporamaphoto calvin klein

make it a habit, can't rely on motivation only.

• +1
I want a lean tonned body like pic rel
Not something bulky
View attachment 937111
then try to lean the fuck down first instead of worrying about rep ranges on excercises you would be doing in theory to achieve this look, which is just mental masturbation

if you follow ANY reputable bodybuilding routine, you will achieve this look easily within 1.5 years of training.

then try to lean the fuck down first instead of worrying about rep ranges on excercises you would be doing in theory to achieve this look, which is just mental masturbation

if you follow ANY reputable bodybuilding routine, you will achieve this look easily within 1.5 years of training.
You can get that physique on 1 month of gym tbh

Coffee, coffee and more coffee

You can get that physique on 1 month of gym tbh
yeah I was thinking OP has 0 muscle mass and has to lose a significant amount of weight, I think 1.5 is a realistic timeframe then. for a regular skinnyfat guy probably 3-6 months I'd say to gain that definition in shoulders + chest.

yeah I was thinking OP has 0 muscle mass and has to lose a significant amount of weight, I think 1.5 is a realistic timeframe then. for a regular skinnyfat guy probably 3-6 months I'd say to gain that definition in shoulders + chest.
If you consider weight loss yeah, but the dude in the pic has 0 muscle mass

If you consider weight loss yeah, but the dude in the pic has 0 muscle mass
true, but the regular skinnyfat guy still doesn't have this dudes definition + mass in abs, obliques, chest shoulders.

but I agree, certainly not impressive, basically how I looked at 18 in terms of physique by doing pushups pullups and crunches throughout highschool.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I wouldn't feel comfortable not being able to show a fit body to a female. You control what your body looks like, why cuck yourself by being a fat fuck?

• +1
put a shirtless picture of yourself as your phone background so everytime you check your phone you are reminded how fat you are
really good advice

u want me to tag u when I make an ultimate gymcel guide bro?

• +1
Cold showers not joking once you take it everything get easier

• +1

• +1
Mirin this thread, everyone are giving good tips and trying to help

• +1