How do I slow down aging?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I am 16,but already looking forward to slow down the aging of my face and keeping myself away from wrinkles as far as possible. Does anyone know any methods? Also how much does it speed up aging if I drink alcochol sometimes? (Most likely just beer)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
You are doomed anyways

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
Doomers can slay too,if they are gl and got the money

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1089
First of all my point isn’t bragging,but to prove this,there are some girls I know that call me cute/hot,and are into me, while they do know well I am an alcocholic dumb sick fuck

I belive you

I belive you
If you aren’t at the stage of being homeless and not have money to even buy new clothes,than status doesn’t matter that much.
It’s the same with personality. If you are not that much of a sick fuck,girls would still date you,and even find it as a bad boy trait,if you are gl.
People can still find you attractive as fuck no matter what,if you look nice.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and Deleted member 1089
nofap

• +1
I am 16,but already looking forward to slow down the aging of my face and keeping myself away from wrinkles as far as possible. Does anyone know any methods? Also how much does it speed up aging if I drink alcochol sometimes? (Most likely just beer)
sunscreen
sunscreen everyday
tretinoin (also called retinA) thrice a week

Congratulations on being 16, at your age you shouldn't need to be using tretinoin.

Use a SPF moisturiser in the morning to protect your skin from sun damage and at night time use a Vitamin C serum to fight free radical damage

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Rub semen on face morning and night

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, Pex1992 and 1 other person
You have to take vitamin supplements, follow a low carb keto diet, intermittent fast, exercise, and eat healthy. Here's a joe rogan episode with a guy telling him about potent anti-aging supplements.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and DarknLost
Does this mean me having a baby face is a good thing?

Unironically hgh and test which have both shown to reduce physical aging in men just don't go too high on the test keep it at a moderate dose like 300-400 ml/week to avoid bloat. for skin dermarolling, tca peel, lactic acid peel, glycolic acid peel, lots of moisturizer and stay the fuck away from anything containing hydrocortisone and minoxidil. stay away from all oral prescription medicin esp. anti depressants, diuretics, calcium blockers and antipsycotics they all age the shit out of your face and body with anti depressants being the worst and ofc. stay far far away from finasteride so i hope you for gods sake dont have mpb genes since full head of hair is the MOST important thing for a youthful and vitale male look and don't get your hair cut short keep it longer esp. on the top and shave face everyday if you have five o clock shadow you are doomed tbh it makes you look at least 10 years older than you are i don't know much about laser beard removal but look it up. fillers for wrinkles and saggines. eat a lot of quality meat pref. red meat and raw since it contains a lot collagen which you absorb into your own skin don't go for collagen supplements they are a scam and you can't absorb it. get lots of sunlight too and don't wear sunscreen even tough people recommend it but it ages you because of all the shit that is in it and the sun keeps your skin young and glowy + the test needs to be injected not oral since that ages you and the most important thing GOOD AGING GENETICS and ofc. not losing your hair :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, androidcel and DarknLost
Unironically hgh and test which have both shown to reduce physical aging in men just don't go too high on the test keep it at a moderate dose like 300-400 ml/week to avoid bloat. for skin dermarolling, tca peel, lactic acid peel, glycolic acid peel, lots of moisturizer and stay the fuck away from anything containing hydrocortisone and minoxidil. stay away from all oral prescription medicin esp. anti depressants, diuretics, calcium blockers and antipsycotics they all age the shit out of your face and body with anti depressants being the worst and ofc. stay far far away from finasteride so i hope you for gods sake dont have mpb genes since full head of hair is the MOST important thing for a youthful and vitale male look and don't get your hair cut short keep it longer esp. on the top and shave face everyday if you have five o clock shadow you are doomed tbh it makes you look at least 10 years older than you are i don't know much about laser beard removal but look it up. fillers for wrinkles and saggines. eat a lot of quality meat pref. red meat and raw since it contains a lot collagen which you absorb into your own skin don't go for collagen supplements they are a scam and you can't absorb it. get lots of sunlight too and don't wear sunscreen even tough people recommend it but it ages you because of all the shit that is in it and the sun keeps your skin young and glowy + the test needs to be injected not oral since that ages you and the most important thing GOOD AGING GENETICS and ofc. not losing your hair :)
Where's the research that anti-depressants like lexapro age you faster?

pregnenolone

• +1
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Don't smile or laugh.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Ritalincel
Daddy says carb up

GHK-cu/AHK-cu
HGH
Vitamin C + Vitamin E
Retinoids
Good hormonal profile
Good lifestyle and diet

I will be releasing cosmetic peptide guide in the future.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AspiringChad and kobecel
You have to eat as little as possible to slow down your metabolism

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Women are working so hard with make up, Botox, hyaluron and collagen fillers. Because of the blackpill we now know that facial attractiveness of a man is more important than a girls. So its really stupid that not every guy is looksmaxxing with those huge possibilities.
Just look at this 37 years old gay, with a perfect skin and youthful look. According to a newspaper, he is using botox and hyaluron since 10 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Intermittent Fasting & prolonged fasting every once in a while
  • No sugar and refined carbs ever
  • Stay in the sun, just a bit, not too much
  • Retinol + Vitamin C serum for the face
  • Weight lifting 3-4 times / week
  • some kind of aerobic activity 1-2 times / week
And hope you have good aging genes

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin