how do i so badly on bumble and this guy does so so well

rentfreegigachad

rentfreegigachad

Banned
i mean he mogs me HARD for sure, no doubt about that

but is the difference between me and him mean getting all the girls or getting nothing?

at least i should be able to get a fraction of what he gets ??? or is beard an instant death sentence when it comes to dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Danish_Retard, inceletto and 1 other person
he looks like a tiktok fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8765
You should try Grindr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4464 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380

You mog him to Suicide (y) (y) 👑

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 9380
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
because you have an ungroomed terrorist beard in your grainy low resolution photos jfl and are dressed in clothes one wears to sleep

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Deleted member 4991, Entschuldigung and 6 others
dude hes like a 8 on r/truerateme scale

i got rated 7

at least i should get a fraction of what he gets in that case or no
Brutal hypergamy over for billions of men

because you have an ungroomed terrorist beard in your low grain low resolution photos jfl and are dressed in clothes one wears to sleep
brutal, but youre right

beard = 0 jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sytyl

i got rated 7

truerateme is shit ever since they banned all the incels, ironically enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Baldingman1998, sytyl and 1 other person
brutal, but youre right

beard = 0 jb appeal
you don't have the look for a beard as thick as you had it from the photos you sent me, should keep it at stubble or a bit more + take better photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and rentfreegigachad
you don't have the look for a beard as thick as you had it from the photos you sent me, should keep it at stubble or a bit more + take better photos
idk dude im ultra aspie when it comes to taking pictures idk how to take good photos

and those photos i sent you were from one or two days after a barber shop visit ironically , idk how to groom properly, i dont even think white girls will like ethnics with beards anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
Black pill: he’s half white and you’re full ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
No I can tell he’s half white
okay maybe i should run it with a full ethnic and see, full ethnic or even full whites of this looks level are rare anyway

and btw im not shitskinned my point is how do i not even get a fraction at least of him, it cant be the difference between all or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
His skin halos him so much. Very clear and great complexion

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
okay maybe i should run it with a full ethnic and see, full ethnic or even full whites of this looks level are rare anyway

and btw im not shitskinned my point is how do i not even get a fraction at least of him, it cant be the difference between all or nothing
You look arab/Indian in your avi , that guy doesn’t look foreign at all, there are mix of white and native who look like him

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, sytyl and rentfreegigachad
You look arab/Indian in your avi , that guy doesn’t look foreign at all, there are mix of white and native who look like him
thats not me, thats christian guzman

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7580

I already told you, your grooming is terrorist tier + low res grainy photos. You look good but present yourself as a complete aspie.

• JFL
if i was my avi , id never be on this site lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
you never fail to make me cage

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thickdickdaddy27, Looks234 and 1 other person
his shitskin genes are very strong if he looks like this while being half white
he doesnt look white at all to me, he just looks like a very GL indian

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 3702
his shitskin genes are very strong if he looks like this while being half white
I think he’s half Dravidian that’s why
But he has similar pheno as Taylor Lautner who’s mix of white and native

why is a beard a death sentence jfl, if it looks good then its a looksmax, beard can make you look more masculine
well it does make my lower third look better

but i have a thick beard and thick hair,, it reduces JB appeal looking like a terrorist

well it does make my lower third look better

but i have a thick beard and thick hair,, it reduces JB appeal looking like a terrorist
trim the beard, foids prefer stubble than a full beard for some reason, and are you hunting only for jbs?

• +1
trim the beard, foids prefer stubble than a full beard for some reason, and are you hunting only for jbs?
i have no idea what im doing, i just read how to softmax and do it, i didnt really know its gonna reduce JB appeal that much lol

I think he’s half Dravidian that’s why
But he has similar pheno as Taylor Lautner who’s mix of white and native
not to taylor lautner tf? lautner has a psl 8 eye area, this dude is a chad but lautner has a pure feline, dom eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
not to taylor lautner tf? lautner has a psl 8 eye area, this dude is a chad but lautner has a pure feline, dom eye area.
I meant similar pheno, Taylor is obviously better looking

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

i got rated 7

can u pm ur pic? im curious and have never leaked.

You look arab/Indian in your avi
jfl nigga youve gotten to the pt where u call tanned white guys arab/indian :lul::lul: just to keep the narrative

• +1