How do I stop balding?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I'm thinning at my crown, and its stressing me tf out. I'm only 16 this shouldnt be happening to me. Life truly is a shitshow, no one in my family has balded this quick except for me and my giant cousin.

My hairline is pretty shit too, but I dont think its the norwood reaper. My hairline has always been shit.

Pls help, my soul will go too if i lose my hair.

Last edited:
When I was your age I used to think the same thing. Unless you have literal bald spots its really hard to tell. You could be completely over reacting.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and BigBoy
minoxidil + dermarolling until you're 20 then onto finasteride.

If you're sure your thinning and not just psyching yourself out.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
minoxidil + dermarolling until you're 20 then onto finasteride.

id say dont even use minoxidil, just dermaroll and use high quality shampoo with dht blockers for now.

In my opinion, an elite shampoo for hairloss is GrowMe, a (british, presumably) hair shampoo, they have a shampoo and conditioner which both sell, together, for 23 pounds (29 dollars, we'll round to 30).

Check this link here, not a totally reputable website but truly I just cannot be asked to find another source, so look around on amazon primarily - which is where i even got this shampoo.

It worked for me (tbh i didn't have insane shedding, just a degree of it. I alternatively just used it to add volume and grow my hair, which worked brilliantly) - they are very nicely scented and also give a very fresh, soft and soothing feeling to your scalp and hair. They claim to have DHT blockers and the like.

hope it works for you.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and BigBoy
In my opinion, an elite shampoo for hairloss is GrowMe, a (british, presumably) hair shampoo, they have a shampoo and conditioner which both sell, together, for 23 pounds (29 dollars, we'll round to 30).

Check this link here, not a totally reputable website but truly I just cannot be asked to find another source, so look around on amazon primarily - which is where i even got this shampoo.

It worked for me (tbh i didn't have insane shedding, just a degree of it. I alternatively just used it to add volume and grow my hair, which worked brilliantly) - they are very nicely scented and also give a very fresh, soft and soothing feeling to your scalp and hair. They claim to have DHT blockers and the like.

hope it works for you.
Lol

• +1
Reactions: fobos
You could be completely over reacting.
About 3 or 4 people commented that there's an area near my crown area where there's less hair. But they noticed because they were standing over me and staring at the top of my head.

One instande at a barbershop, I asked my barber if he saw bald spots or areas with no hair on my head. He stared at it and said yea there was, but he didn't notice it until I pointed it out.

And whenever I run my hand through my hair, especially in the crown area, 1 or 2 stands of hair come out.

How can I be sure I'm balding?

And I'll check out the products that were recommended. I'm not sure if they're in my budget tho.

jump on fin

JFL at balding at 16. take a chill pill dude

About 3 or 4 people commented that there's an area near my crown area where there's less hair. But they noticed because they were standing over me and staring at the top of my head.

One instande at a barbershop, I asked my barber if he saw bald spots or areas with no hair on my head. He stared at it and said yea there was, but he didn't notice it until I pointed it out.

And whenever I run my hand through my hair, especially in the crown area, 1 or 2 stands of hair come out.

And I'll check out the products that were recommended. I'm not sure if they're in my budget tho.
Slight thinning doesn't always mean balding. You could be thinning now but have a full head of hair at 60. Nothing concrete yet unless every male in your family is bald

Minox, after a while(20years old or something, maybe even later), dutasteride.

Chop off your testicles

I'm thinning at my crown, and its stressing me tf out. I'm only 16 this shouldnt be happening to me. Life truly is a shitshow, no one in my family has balded this quick except for me and my giant cousin.

My hairline is pretty shit too, but I dont think its the norwood reaper. My hairline has always been shit.

Pls help, my soul will go too if i lose my hair.

R58841 or topical finasteride
+
Minoxidil

My dad anand grandad both starting bald around 40, so I probably still have time.

It was probably me psyching me out that was causing it. I accepted the fact that i was balding, and there hasn't been any hair fall.