How do I stop being jealous?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I can’t stop thinking about chad fucking my oneitis while she doesn’t give a fuck about me and I rot in loneliness and anger

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I found that after a fap I don't care about my oneitis anymore, or if I don't see her for a long time

The solution is to be more chad than him

Being Chad entails being attractive, OP is not attractive afaik.
She used to call me cute but today she just texted me she doesn’t give a shit about my face

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
DarknLost

Stop being a cuck.

• +1
bullet to skull implant usually fixed most cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost and SikKunt
jealousy is a natural emotion. theres something wrong with you if you dont envy chads at all

I can’t stop thinking about chad fucking my oneitis while she doesn’t give a fuck about me and I rot in loneliness and anger
yesterday my oneitis told me I became bigger thanks to the gym :love:

• +1
I don't. So why is that bad?
a therapist would tell you jealousy is a toxic emotion that consumes you but in reality it just means you are aware of your situation ie. being a subhuman

Inject
I genuinely don't feel jealous. I will ascend even more. so why be jelous ?
You must at least feel some envy, Chad gets what he wants and he gets to look in the mirror and not puke

a therapist would tell you jealousy is a toxic emotion that consumes you but in reality it just means you are aware of your situation ie. being a subhuman

Im not subhuman

You must at least feel some envy, Chad gets what he wants and he gets to look in the mirror and not puke
The only thing i really don't like is the slight asymmetries or misalignment . thankfully Mew will help correct it. All other issues i have are fixable easily by chemicals. But this is about self improvement and as we know having a more than extremely good start is great but you can inprove on top of that a lot.
Basically i am saying that all i don't want i can change and all i want i can get or gain and so can most of the dudes here so i don't feel jealous.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't think you can... but you know, like that gay song:

Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings

Drink a beer and tell yourself that she doesn’t deserve you.

Just get tinder and other dating apps. You will get million matches and get over her. She is not interested anyways so no point in trying rn.