How do I stop being sad all the time?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Ever since being brutally blackpilled I don't think I've felt happy a single time. Some of my friends have started joking that I should start taking xanax because of how depressed I always sound. After getting accepted to a great college, I still didn't feel any emotion. Hanging out with friends, going to parties, and playing sports has completely lost its appeal to me (I can tell I'm slowly becoming more secluded). I just simply do not enjoy any of the things I used to which is weird given that I used to be a very social, connect person. Even if I prefer the brutal truth about myself, this is heavily dampening on my life.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO OR DO I JUST ROT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3202
Ever since being brutally blackpilled I don't think I've felt happy a single time. Some of my friends have started joking that I should start taking xanax because of how depressed I always sound. After getting accepted to a great college, I still didn't feel any emotion. Hanging out with friends, going to parties, and playing sports has completely lost its appeal to me (I can tell I'm slowly becoming more secluded). I just simply do not enjoy any of the things I used to which is weird given that I used to be a very social, connect person. Even if I prefer the brutal truth about myself, this is heavily dampening on my life.

take ashwaganda use this forum less, pm me your face so i can tell if your acully ugly or just insecure af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Same. I’ve been blackpilled since I was 16. It sucks being well aware of how repulsive you are to women

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
No fap plus dopamine diet plus drugs

• Woah
Rot and die. Simple as that.

• So Sad

It’s proven by science that stress can make your hair grey and destroy your collagen

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
It’s proven by science that stress can make your hair grey and destroy your collagen

jfl i actually have grey hair and slight norwooding. i think my collagen is still good tho
Same. I’ve been blackpilled since I was 16. It sucks being well aware of how repulsive you are to women

idk if its better or worse so young. on one hand its nice to know but on the other hand u stop looking forward to stuff u used to look forward to

Last edited:
become a master of an area of study and then create that which hasnt been done before and which adds societal value to reach self-actualization.
also make sure you arent deficient in vitamin d, vitamin k2 and have good circadian rhythm

Another person ruined by black pill

Ashwagandha is legit. 500mg in the morning when you wake up, 500mg in the evening. Some people take up to 2g a day but I think that's unnecessary. No processed foods/fast food/sugar either. That shit is poison and it affected my mental health when I was eating it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and curryslayerordeath
Another person ruined by black pill

sad shit man

Ashwagandha is legit. 500mg in the morning when you wake up, 500mg in the evening. Some people take up to 2g a day but I think that's unnecessary. No processed foods/fast food/sugar either. That shit is poison and it affected my mental health when I was eating it.
ill try that and clean up my sleep schedule too
become a master of an area of study and then create that which hasnt been done before and which adds societal value to reach self-actualization.
also make sure you arent deficient in vitamin d, vitamin k2 and have good circadian rhythm

hmm i do need to fix circadian rhythm

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld