How do normies sense that you’re not NT (without even talking)?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I know that they can sense it from miles away but I wonder how they do it.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Dress weird, afraid of eye contact, weird mannerisms

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, middayshowers, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
extremely legit thread

i think its your facial micro expressions and your subconscious body language

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 616
facial expression
looking anxious , looking paranoid, empty idk dude

Tbh, NT doesnt matter. girls arent attracted to NT, they are attracted to looks chad doesnt have to be NT

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
clothes and movements

Looking like an aspie

facial expression

Tbh, NT doesnt matter. girls arent attracted to NT, they are attracted to looks chad doesnt have to be NT
Yep, I’m on vacation now. On the train to my destination there was a whole bunch of annoying normies who were screaming, shouting, telling stupid jokes and behaving like children, yet not a single girl was in their group. If being loud and laughing at low IQ jokes for 2 hours means NT then I’m definitely not. But I have a girl to fuck and they probably don’t- it was kinda like a sausage fest JFL. Now I only care about looksmaxing since everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and norwoodreaper
Yep, I’m on vacation now. On the train to my destination there was a whole bunch of annoying normies who were screaming, shouting, telling stupid jokes and behaving like children, yet not a single girl was in their group. If being loud and laughing at low IQ jokes for 2 hours means NT then I’m definitely not. But I have a girl to fuck and they probably don’t- it was kinda like a sausage fest JFL. Now I only care about looksmaxing since everything else is cope.
yet still here you are. did they hurt you boyo just by existing? rent free it seems

legit. just think of the child rapist tinder experiment, JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Some normies are even uglier than incels tho
nt theory is still not too copey, unless that youtube dude from baltic country is lying. if u havent seen the vid you shouldnt post tbh

By not talking in the first place

I've been told that I have a weird gait before and I've been told that I look very anxious and paranoid as well many times before. It's definitely noticeable that I'm anxious considering that even young children have asked me why I look so "scared" before.

It can't be my clothes, I dress normally for someone my age, nor can it be hygiene or grooming or anything like that.

weird mannerisms
People have commented on this as well.

• So Sad
nt theory is still not too copey, unless that youtube dude from baltic country is lying. if u havent seen the vid you shouldnt post tbh
I never denied being NT does work tho.

facial expression

There is some truth to it, but how come I never attract normie girls? The only girls that find me attractive are girls with BPD and daddy issues. How come a 3/10 fat normie chick would ignore me, but a 7/10 art hoe would do the first approach?

I've been told that I have a weird gait before and that I look very anxious and paranoid many times before. It's definitely noticeable that I'm anxious considering that young children have asked me why I look so "scared" before.
I remember on the first day in my middle school some dudes just commented that I had such unnatural facial expressions. In high school people stopped saying that so directly but after some time they all distanced themselves from me, even if there was initial interest in friendships. That said I’ve never found anything bad about being a loner - l live very comfortable that way, and always hate loud/ crowded places. It only bothers me when my dating pool is considerably limited by being non NT - but since it’s all about looks now I don’t care so much anymore. Surely I’d have more options if I was social but that’d mean to change my lifestyle completely in an uncomfortable way just for several more pussies, not worth it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
There is some truth to it, but how come I never attract normie girls? The only girls that find me attractive are girls with BPD and daddy issues. How come a 3/10 fat normie chick would ignore me, but a 7/10 art hoe would do the first approach?
idk dude, thats bizarre
if a 7/10 is approaching dude you might be gl lmao

idk dude, thats bizarre
if a 7/10 is approaching dude you might be gl lmao
But they're not sought after by Chad because they do drugs and hang out with similar people who tend to be weird, so it still means that I'm not getting first class girls

But they're not sought after by Chad because they do drugs and hang out with similar people who tend to be weird, so it still means that I'm not getting first class girls
i thought chad does drugs dude?
in my country chad smokes ganja and does drugs

i thought chad does drugs dude?
in my country chad smokes ganja and does drugs
I've never seen a Chad at an underground metal concert. I'm the tallest dude at shows most of the time. I'm 6'3 in shoes and the rest tend to be 5'10 or shorter. There's also so many sub 5'6 dudes at shows it's fucking crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
NT definitely matters somewhat

non-NT average is incel

NT average fucks 3/10

I've never seen a Chad at an underground metal concert. I'm the tallest dude at shows most of the time. I'm 6'3 in shoes and the rest tend to be 5'10 or shorter. There's also so many sub 5'6 dudes at shows it's fucking crazy.
yeah i suppose Chads are fratboy types rather than that
still if your being approached by 7/10 that means she considers you a worthy dating option so thats probably a good thing.

When have you ever thought an attractive guy wasn't NT

It really just takes one wrong microexpression to throw you in the non nt category. Once you're in there all factors are against you and you have to prove yourself you're nt

• +1
By behavior.
Introverts are basically already considered not NT by NT people.
And they will be treated differently just by not talking and being quiet, but we have never been at a disadvantage in this game, when you listen to what others have to say, then it becomes easier to manipulate them.
You see, people are giving their own lives to social networks, just by talking, and complaining when there is news of information leakage.

Last edited:
  • +1
the way u walk and move is INSANELY important. could be one of the most underrated characteristics in life.

need to move non-rigidly and have NT walking motion with good step style and arm swing.

• +1
Because I'm ugly.

the way u walk and move is INSANELY important. could be one of the most underrated characteristics in life.

need to move non-rigidly and have NT walking motion with good step style and arm swing.

You're right.
Chad will be dominant, which means stealing and dominating space, while the incel does not.

I know that they can sense it from miles away but I wonder how they do it.
By just looking at your eyes and noticing how they're nailed to the floor. I find it sometimes amusing to stare right into weebs eyes at school and notice how they avoid eyecontact to the last moment.

• JFL
yeah i suppose Chads are fratboy types rather than that
still if your being approached by 7/10 that means she considers you a worthy dating option so thats probably a good thing.
Chads and stacies do in fact, do drugs.