How do people not have quarter life crisis at 25

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
I feel oldcel as fuck at this age. Like discussing looks on these sites is a guilty pleasure I am not proud of and feel too oldcel and immature to be partaking in this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x, sytyl and St. Wristcel
Life is over at 18.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 357
I feel oldcel as fuck at this age. Like discussing looks on these sites is a guilty pleasure I am not proud of and feel too oldcel and immature to be partaking in this shit.
Except they do.

women at that age know the clock is ticking down and ramp up the drinking, sex, etc. With depression setting due to their looks fading and men looking at women in the 18-22 range instead of them.

men start norwooding and become depressed and jaded

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and sytyl
Except they do.

women at that age know the clock is ticking down and ramp up the drinking, sex, etc. With depression setting due to their looks fading and men looking at women in the 18-22 range instead of them.

men start norwooding and become depressed and jaded
who cares about foids, they were being treated like chads' toilets back then and enjoying it and still do

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Average life expectancy is 75 for males so quarter life crisis should happen at 18.75 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TUSSELEIF, goat2x and 3 others
Average life expectancy is 75 for males so quarter life crisis should happen at 18.75 JFL
Literal terms yeah, but I think the difference between 15 and 25 is a lot more than that between 35 and 45 for instance, so since the acceleration in terms of societal perception slows down, 24-25 is a fair enough age.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Hades
im turning 20 in two weeks, it's brutal tbh, i couldn't cope with this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's actually very common

posting on incel sites is pretty retarded as it is
I mean what is the alternative? I'm mostly in front of my computer all day besides gym and going out every now and then. If it's not time wasted here it's time wasted somewhere else.

When I was 17 I felt old, but now at 19 I feel young for some reason

• +1
Reactions: sytyl