How do us body dysmorphics push through the summertime

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
so my looksmaxxing plans for the summer went to shit . I planned on looksmaxxin for the summer but i got poorly placed and overdid sculptra fillers that wrecked my face and they take 2 years to go away. So basically i have no choice but to be ugly for 2 years

How do u guys cope? i’m thinking about just dopaminemaxxing schoolmaxxing and moneymaxxing. I also will limit my social life and probably just isolationmaxx but also try to life max at the same time. I don’t want to be around sui fuel w an ugly face. I can’t stand not being good looking while being around good looking people.

Maybe i should move to another country across the world or something and fall of the map for a while until my sculptra effects go away

Become buffed asf and get a good tan. Nobody will look at your face and if they do they will be scared as shit to tell you anything

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 245, xz90 and 2 others
how bad was it? tbh bad fillers are just the dumbest shit, u should pm pictures

I don't go to the beach or pools.

YOUR FAT BODY IS BEAUTIFUL SWEATY

Every body is beautiful just the way it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Zeta ascended, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
Bro work on your confidence and girls will approach you trust me

• +1
Reactions: Mrhaircut33 and androidcel
so my looksmaxxing plans for the summer went to shit . I planned on looksmaxxin for the summer but i got poorly placed and overdid sculptra fillers that wrecked my face and they take 2 years to go away. So basically i have no choice but to be ugly for 2 years

How do u guys cope? i’m thinking about just dopaminemaxxing schoolmaxxing and moneymaxxing. I also will limit my social life and probably just isolationmaxx but also try to life max at the same time. I don’t want to be around sui fuel w an ugly face. I can’t stand not being good looking while being around good looking people.

Maybe i should move to another country across the world or something and fall of the map for a while until my sculptra effects go away
Just live with it and be socialable whether you like it or not and continue to looksmax

you dont have BDD, you are just fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 245, androidcel and 3 others
YOUR FAT BODY IS BEAUTIFUL SWEATY
"Clearly, it is his personality holding him back. He must also see a female psychologist to help him through this 'body dysmorphia'" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
i dont even go outside i rot in slow motion. the seasons mean nothing to me

im a 21 yo kisleas virgin
never had a gf

Become buffed asf and get a good tan. Nobody will look at your face and if they do they will be scared as shit to tell you anything
im only 5’10