How do we know that MK-677 will boost growth hormone levels to increase height?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Looked on reddit about MK-677 and height growth, AI's, etc. Most of the people commenting on these threads said that HGH was the only way to increase height, because MK-677 only raises HGH levels to a high natural amount, whereas pure HGH injection raises HGH levels to above natural levels, which is required for growth. Apparently teens already have enough HGH naturally unless they have some sort of deficiency, and using MK-677 on its own won't do anything to increase height. How are we so sure that using MK-677 specifically (not HGH directly) can increase height? Every single paper I've seen on height growth was used on children (usually prepubescent) with lower than normal HGH levels, where using a GHRP could bring their growth hormone to normal levels required for growth. Looking for @Extra Chromosome's and @Wincel's opinions on this.

Summary: MK-677 apparently only raises HGH levels to normal max levels, not supra-natural levels, meaning that teens with normal HGH levels won't see any increase in height.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Steve bachall
I do feel after some research that "heightmaxxxing" is cope for 95% of guys. Messi for example was HGH deficient, and he was treated when he was a child for years, only to rise to 5'7 at best. And even then, MK-677 is shit compared to raw HGH , so imagine how "much" it does work

ok liberal

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and androidcel
  1. Poorcels can't aford HGH
  2. It's not the HGH itself that causes most growth but rather IGF-1. MK677 can raise IGF-1 to levels equivalent to high dose HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It wont do shit lmfao

i know it will because i'm coping

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
  1. Poorcels can't aford HGH
  2. It's not the HGH itself that causes most growth but rather IGF-1. MK677 can raise IGF-1 to levels equivalent to high dose HGH
Is the IGF-1 thing true? @Extra Chromosome

Last edited:
It doesn't grow anything except your nose (I found this out the hard way)

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Demonstrator and fobos
I'm not ExtraChromosome but no. It's the HGH that can cause growth when your growth plates are open. Height maxing is pretty cope but EC and wincels threads are very nice because the methods can certainly help squeeze out a little extra height. Diet is just as important and genetics is the overarching factor of course.
I'm not ExtraChromosome but no. It's the HGH that can cause growth when your growth plates are open. Height maxing is pretty cope but EC and wincels threads are very nice because the methods can certainly help squeeze out a little extra height. Diet is just as important and genetics is the overarching factor of course.
I'd be more focused on K2, glucosamine, chondroitin, msm and anything that promotes bone plasticity. Improve posture and focus on exercises to decompress spine avoid compressing spine. HGH won't just make you 6'2 if you're short. It won't even help with height that much past puberty, and with closed plates HGH won't grow you taller. HGH therapy for Messi through puberty added probably 2-3 inches to the height he was going to end up at. 2 inches max maybe.

Last edited:

:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, schizoid, androidcel and 1 other person

I'd be more focused on K2, glucosamine, chondroitin, msm and anything that promotes bone plasticity. Improve posture and focus on exercises to decompress spine avoid compressing spine. HGH won't just make you 6'2 if you're short. It won't even help with height that much past puberty, and with closed plates HGH won't grow you taller. HGH therapy for Messi through puberty added probably 2-3 inches to the height he was going to end up at. 2 inches max maybe.
I don't trust nigga's who write high iq in sig.

HGH indirectly creates growth by raising IGF-1 concentrations. IGF-1 is what actually dictates chondrocyte proliferation, which in turn drives bone elongation. As long as HGH levels are sufficient it's the resulting IGF-1 that determines how quickly you grow.

Here's a reminder for everyone trying to heightmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If I can't grow in height so be it. I just want to increase my frame and wrist size.

I'd say MK677 is pretty legit for pubertycels. It does increase it to higher amounts and when used along AI and pyridostigmine should resurge your growth to growth spurt levels.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Looked on reddit about MK-677 and height growth, AI's, etc. Most of the people commenting on these threads said that HGH was the only way to increase height, because MK-677 only raises HGH levels to a high natural amount, whereas pure HGH injection raises HGH levels to above natural levels, which is required for growth. Apparently teens already have enough HGH naturally unless they have some sort of deficiency, and using MK-677 on its own won't do anything to increase height. How are we so sure that using MK-677 specifically (not HGH directly) can increase height? Every single paper I've seen on height growth was used on children (usually prepubescent) with lower than normal HGH levels, where using a GHRP could bring their growth hormone to normal levels required for growth. Looking for @Extra Chromosome's and @Wincel's opinions on this.

Summary: MK-677 apparently only raises HGH levels to normal max levels, not supra-natural levels, meaning that teens with normal HGH levels won't see any increase in height.
MK-677 doubles baseline HGH and I advise another boost alongside it as well. I've worked out the math before, this will bring your GH levels back into the growth spurt zone. Also what dosage of HGH are they talking about here? 25mg of MK-677 alone is equivalent to 2.04 IU HGH per day, that was the magic number I came to. I can redo all my calculations and properly explain them but I don't feel its necessary.

What you say here contradicts itself. So apparently you need above natural levels, according to this growth is impossible during the early teen years? I know you don't believe this because you said that teenagers have enough naturally. My stack will successfully get your growth hormone levels back to this spot.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, left2die and Alexanderr
MK-677 doubles baseline HGH and I advise another boost alongside it as well. I've worked out the math before, this will bring your GH levels back into the growth spurt zone. Also what dosage of HGH are they talking about here? 25mg of MK-677 alone is equivalent to 2.04 IU HGH per day, that was the magic number I came to. I can redo all my calculations and properly explain them but I don't feel its necessary.

What you say here contradicts itself. So apparently you need above natural levels, according to this growth is impossible during the early teen years? I know you don't believe this because you said that teenagers have enough naturally. My stack will successfully get your growth hormone levels back to this spot.

No I believe you. The comments I saw on Reddit probably had no idea what they were talking about anyways, lol. What boost would you recommend taking alongside MK-677? I still need a good AI as well, I was looking at Letrozole and Aromasin on purplepandalabs but these are expensive af for long term use.

EDIT: also do you know why some teens grow at a much faster rate during their growth spurts? Is this just due to HGH or...?

Were you using an AI? And how old were you when you tried this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
No I believe you. The comments I saw on Reddit probably had no idea what they were talking about anyways, lol. What boost would you recommend taking alongside MK-677? I still need a good AI as well, I was looking at Letrozole and Aromasin on purplepandalabs but these are expensive af for long term use.

EDIT: also do you know why some teens grow at a much faster rate during their growth spurts? Is this just due to HGH or...?

Were you using an AI? And how old were you when you tried this?
Take 3000mg GABA before bed 5 days on 2 days off then stop taking it for 1 week every 3 weeks. Buy GABA online, supplement stores sell at 20,000% mark up. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/ GABA may relieve or produce anxiety.
Use Aromasin, not Letrozole. You can do something like grape seed extract in high enough doses but I wouldn't rely on it myself.

Yeah some grow faster because they have a huge burst in HGH secretion for a short period of time, there aren't really any other factors.
You think changing your diet is going to be as effective as using growth hormone secretagogues? Or do you mean your diet over the entire course of your life? Either way going on an AI and tripling HGH production is going to be much more important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Currycellmate
Take 3000mg GABA before bed 5 days on 2 days off then stop taking it for 1 week every 3 weeks. Buy GABA online, supplement stores sell at 20,000% mark up. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/ GABA may relieve or produce anxiety.
Use Aromasin, not Letrozole. You can do something like grape seed extract in high enough doses but I wouldn't rely on it myself.

Yeah some grow faster because they have a huge burst in HGH secretion for a short period of time, there aren't really any other factors.

You think changing your diet is going to be as effective as using growth hormone secretagogues? Or do you mean your diet over the entire course of your life? Either way going on an AI and tripling HGH production is going to be much more important.

If I read this correctly, that study only tracked GH levels up to an hour after being administered. I’ve heard of GHRP-6, Hexarelin and CJC-1295 but I’m not sure which of these is best. Also why is Letrozole not recommended? The same person that recommended me GHRP and the other stuff said he recommends Arimidex 1mg daily btw

If I read this correctly, that study only tracked GH levels up to an hour after being administered. I’ve heard of GHRP-6, Hexarelin and CJC-1295 but I’m not sure which of these is best. Also why is Letrozole not recommended? The same person that recommended me GHRP and the other stuff said he recommends Arimidex 1mg daily btw
Its a different study then

Something about letrozole where if you ever come off of it it will fuck you over big time. I haven't looked into it as much as the other heightmaxers.

Its a different study then

Something about letrozole where if you ever come off of it it will fuck you over big time. I haven't looked into it as much as the other heightmaxers.
You mean your growth plates instantly fusing if you suddenly stop taking letrozole?

Last edited:

Over the course of your life. It's not so easy playing catchup, but changing your diet and injecting CJC1295 no DAC until your plates close MIGHT increase your chances of growing taller. If your genetics don't allow you to be 6"2, you're not going to be. Diet and lifestyle before and throughout puberty is what maxxes your potential the most.

Over the course of your life. It's not so easy playing catchup, but changing your diet and injecting CJC1295 no DAC until your plates close MIGHT increase your chances of growing taller. If your genetics don't allow you to be 6"2, you're not going to be. Diet and lifestyle before and throughout puberty is what maxxes your potential the most.
Provide evidence for a genetic blueprint that limits IGF-1 moving to the epiphyseal growth plates or something equal to this in detriment to my method, shouldn't be hard since you're an endocrinologist and expert on everything.
You mean your growth plates instantly fusing if you suddenly stop taking letrozole?
From what I hear yes, pretty much. I have not verified these claims myself but @Extra Chromosome does good work, researchmogs me into oblivion. I trust what he says.

Last edited:
Provide evidence for a genetic blueprint that limits IGF-1 moving to the epiphyseal growth plates or something equal to this in detriment to my method, shouldn't be hard since you're an endocrinologist and expert on everything.

From what I hear yes, pretty much. I have not verified these claims myself but @Extra Chromosome does good work, researchmogs me into oblivion. I trust what he says.
Okay so, research shows that IGF-1 helps promote bone growth in the presence of high amounts of HGH. HGH itself can promote bone growth but using the 2 compounds synergistically greatly increases effectivity and yielded a higher amount of success during testing. Injecting HGH raises your endogenous levels of IGF-1. Supplementing with IGF-1 without the presence of proportionately superphysiological levels of HGH will not promote bone growth but promotes accelerated healing of bone fractures which is a trait of HGH also.

TLDR:
HGH alone increases chances of bone growth.

IGF1 alone accelerates the healing properties that HGH possess. Supplementing with IGF-1 without adequately high levels of HGH will not increase chances of bone growth but will give you the healing benefits.

I was wrong in saying it's just the HGH which promotes bone growth, because supplementing with both HGH and IGF-1 was far more effective than HGH supplementation alone. HGH therapy increases your body's levels of IGF-1. It's not the IGF-1 alone that promotes the bone growth but in tandem supplementing both will lead to the greatest chances of success. IGF-1 injections alone won't promote bone growth without the presence of either extremely ample amounts of HGH in the body, or injecting exogenous HGH.

IGF-1 and CJC1295 or MK-677 could be a good solution if you manage to boost your natural levels high enough.

I was wrong in saying that IGF-1 does not cause bone growth as it definitely does amplify the efficacy when sufficient amount of HGH is present. However IGF-1 supplementation alone will not promote bone growth.

I'm not trying to prove people wrong and I learned something new today about the greater effectiveness of HGH & IGF-1 injections over HGH injections only.

High serum concentrations of HGH and IGF-1 are far more effective for bone growth in children/teenagers/young adults who still have open growth plates than those who have high serum levels of HGH and do not have high serum levels of IGF-1 at the same time. The IGF-1 injections won't directly promote bone growth without high serum levels of HGH being present.

I'm here to learn, not to fight. I know I'm not the expert on everything, it's just a meme.

- Inject IGF1-LR3 only: No bone growth, only healing benefits.

- Inject HGH alone: Possibility for some bone growth along with the healing properties IGF1-LR3 also possesses.

- Inject both together at high doses: Significantly increased possibility for bone growth along with everything mentioned above.

Open plates only. Thanks for calling me out @Wincel because I was naive to say that IGF-1 doesn't help you get taller when it clearly does when injected with HGH. But we've found out that injecting IGF-1 alone will do nothing to help you grow taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4946, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Okay so, research shows that IGF-1 helps promote bone growth in the presence of high amounts of HGH. HGH itself can promote bone growth but using the 2 compounds synergistically greatly increases effectivity and yielded a higher amount of success during testing. Injecting HGH raises your endogenous levels of IGF-1. Supplementing with IGF-1 without the presence of proportionately superphysiological levels of HGH will not promote bone growth but promotes accelerated healing of bone fractures which is a trait of HGH also.

TLDR:
HGH alone increases chances of bone growth.

IGF1 alone accelerates the healing properties that HGH possess. Supplementing with IGF-1 without adequately high levels of HGH will not increase chances of bone growth but will give you the healing benefits.

I was wrong in saying it's just the HGH which promotes bone growth, because supplementing with both HGH and IGF-1 was far more effective than HGH supplementation alone. HGH therapy increases your body's levels of IGF-1. It's not the IGF-1 alone that promotes the bone growth but in tandem supplementing both will lead to the greatest chances of success. IGF-1 injections alone won't promote bone growth without the presence of either extremely ample amounts of HGH in the body, or injecting exogenous HGH.

IGF-1 and CJC1295 or MK-677 could be a good solution if you manage to boost your natural levels high enough.

I was wrong in saying that IGF-1 does not cause bone growth as it definitely does amplify the efficacy when sufficient amount of HGH is present. However IGF-1 supplementation alone will not promote bone growth.

I'm not trying to prove people wrong and I learned something new today about the greater effectiveness of HGH & IGF-1 injections over HGH injections only.

High serum concentrations of HGH and IGF-1 are far more effective for bone growth in children/teenagers/young adults who still have open growth plates than those who have high serum levels of HGH and do not have high serum levels of IGF-1 at the same time. The IGF-1 injections won't directly promote bone growth without high serum levels of HGH being present.

I'm here to learn, not to fight. I know I'm not the expert on everything, it's just a meme.

- Inject IGF1-LR3 only: No bone growth, only healing benefits.

- Inject HGH alone: Possibility for some bone growth along with the healing properties IGF1-LR3 also possesses.

- Inject both together at high doses: Significantly increased possibility for bone growth along with everything mentioned above.

Open plates only. Thanks for calling me out @Wincel because I was naive to say that IGF-1 doesn't help you get taller when it clearly does when injected with HGH. But we've found out that injecting IGF-1 alone will do nothing to help you grow taller.
This clears up my false assumption that IGF-1 was all that was needed, thank you. I'd like this post 100 times if I could.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
HGH indirectly creates growth by raising IGF-1 concentrations. IGF-1 is what actually dictates chondrocyte proliferation, which in turn drives bone elongation. As long as HGH levels are sufficient it's the resulting IGF-1 that determines how quickly you grow.

Here's a reminder for everyone trying to heightmax.
View attachment 52769
Yes you're right. But the HGH levels must be very high for the synergistic effect of IGF-1 injections to greatly increase the possibility to grow taller before adulthood. Not sure about how high the HGH levels need to be, but HGH and IGF1 would need to be injected in pretty decent doses to achieve the bone growth. Just my opinion, but I don't think secretagogues will raise levels of GH high enough for you to be able to inject IGF-1 and achieve bone growth. The exogenous increase of IGF levels due to the HGH injections don't raise IGF levels high enough to expect results. The solution would be to inject both in high amounts (safe high amounts) to increase your chances of growth the most. I was sort of ignorant to what you were saying but from what I've researched, it needs to be HIGH HGH & HIGH IGF1, as much as possible without risking your health or some unwanted side effects. The endogenous increase in IGF1 always occurs when injecting HGH, so it's sort of hard to tell what's causing the growth... HGH levels need to be high, and then it seems the higher your IGF levels are whilst your HGH levels are high, the more probable you will grow taller. High IGF levels without high HGH levels didn't show any positive results for bone growth though.

Last edited:
So much misinformation in this thread. Injected HGH raises IGF levels, which IGF causes bone growth. HGH itself, even endogenously doesn't do anything, it just converts into IGF1 in the liver. Saying that HGH is what causes growth is wrong, there are people with fucked up livers and can't process HGH into IGF and they stay short even with HGH therapy. And letrozole and arimidex are literally the only AIs that has been studied and tested for bone age reduction, literally no studies on aromasin (which should work to delay bone age as well), and all these people saying Letrozole is bad are just clueless. If you don't miss doses of letrozole, then you will be fine. If you forget to take letrozole a bunch of days in A ROW, then you will have estrogen rebound, which may close your plates. Gynecomastia is usually a sign that you are having one of your final growth spurts (high estrogen). Letrozole is also significantly more effective than aromasin (about twice as effective in lowering estrogen). And you can taper off of letrozole, you don't need to stay on it forever, just like you can taper off any drug in the world, lul.

The dude above me is very misinformed by the way, and is creating conclusions, it's obvious he doesn't know the material

• +1
Reactions: bonecel and Guest
So much misinformation in this thread. Injected HGH raises IGF levels, which IGF causes bone growth. HGH itself, even endogenously doesn't do anything, it just converts into IGF1 in the liver. Saying that HGH is what causes growth is wrong, there are people with fucked up livers and can't process HGH into IGF and they stay short even with HGH therapy. And letrozole and arimidex are literally the only AIs that has been studied and tested for bone age reduction, literally no studies on aromasin (which should work to delay bone age as well), and all these people saying Letrozole is bad are just clueless. If you don't miss doses of letrozole, then you will be fine. If you forget to take letrozole a bunch of days in A ROW, then you will have estrogen rebound, which may close your plates. Gynecomastia is usually a sign that you are having one of your final growth spurts (high estrogen). Letrozole is also significantly more effective than aromasin (about twice as effective in lowering estrogen). And you can taper off of letrozole, you don't need to stay on it forever, just like you can taper off any drug in the world, lul.

The dude above me is very misinformed by the way, and is creating conclusions, it's obvious he doesn't know the material
I don't need to worry about this shit coz I'm not a manlet. I'll leave it all to you.

The ultimate comeback!

Can you elaborate, my nose is one of my only good features, don't want to fuck that up next