How do women/girls act in sight of Chad? (Real life expirences ONLY)

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
How do women/girls act in sight of Chad? (Real life expirences ONLY)

Share some expirences here as a motivation for guys to do their best to looksmax 💯😏

they ignore other dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Htobrother, PjSon and 12 others
its not inspiration coz impossible to looksmax to chad if not born one tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5912 and DutchPrettyBoy
watch body language, they will do nervous related shit, like preening (playing with hair, etc) They will get quiet all of a sudden/shy if youre actually really goodlooking, (like in public shit, for example walk into the bank and there are girls around your age as the workers, watch how they act,

thats what i notice
but in party scenario, they will be moree direct and might come right up and flirt if drunk

i hatee how people on here think women act like sluts in public and make IOIs really obvious when thats not true
women have very fragile egos, they dont wanna give direct IOIs right away "like you're hot wanna hang out" again unless theeir sluts,
theey dont wanna risk giving out too much that could potentially break their ego if rejected

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 23611 and 18 others
They cheat on u with some ugly-ass midget cause u don’t wanna give in to their strap-on fetish then cry about it being all your fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bensky, JohnRea, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
they chase them, stalk them on social media, screenshot their pics. talk about them all the time. frauding their ass and boobs like this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 1680
They stare and compete with other sluts for his attention

watch body language, they will do nervous related shit, like preening (playing with hair, etc) They will get quiet all of a sudden/shy if youre actually really goodlooking, (like in public shit, for example walk into the bank and there are girls around your age as the workers, watch how they act,

thats what i notice
but in party scenario, they will be moree direct and might come right up and flirt if drunk

i hatee how people on here think women act like sluts in public and make IOIs really obvious when thats not true
women have very fragile egos, they dont wanna give direct IOIs right away "like you're hot wanna hang out" again unless theeir sluts,
theey dont wanna risk giving out too much that could potentially break their ego if rejected
Basically this

They stare and compete with other sluts for his attention
They do stare when the guy is not looking (if you're the guy, you make a non-predictable somewhat quick glance somewhere, and there was a girl looking DIRECT at you but literally turns her head right away, then probably was checking u out) yeah of course, and yeah women always feel the sense of competition when a goodlooking guy enters a room

They act in a way that makes you rope-induced.
Literally nothing worse than seeing you oneitis emitting 'em IOIs that all go around you into some chad's dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Incoming
  1. Staring when they think you're not looking and then looking away when you catch them
  2. Getting your number somehow/info somehow and messaging you
  3. Asking friends to tell you that you're GL
  4. Laughing at shit you say even though it's retarded
  5. Learning your name instantly and using it a lot
  6. Allowing you to share drinks and food with them
  7. having staring competitions with you
  8. doing double takes on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29040, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others

thats what i notice

That's what I have been saying but they don't listen to me I don't care anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, GreenHat500 and alligatordude
  1. Staring when they think you're not looking and then looking away when you catch them
  5. Learning your name instantly and using it a lot
  6. Allowing you to share drinks and food with them
4 is so real. Chad who sit in front of me in class literally making the most cringe jokes and gorls still laugh

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
  5. Learning your name instantly and using it a lot (asking what your name is right away and continues to ask questions to know more about you)they dont wanna talk to nor care about thee lives of men they arent attracted to
  6. Allowing you to share drinks and food with them - this one is major major major major,

Buying you things is another one

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
4 is so real. Chad who sit in front of me in class literally making the most cringe jokes and gorls still laugh
yeeah man then they say "omg hes so doooorky :love: but in a good way!!!"

also another one:
Willing to hold things for you, if you are getting coffee with her and u need both hands to do something/ get something, she will right away willing without u having to ask hold ur coffee for u while u do whatever u need to do
they wanna be helpful in anyway, and jump right to it

Last edited:
Wait?! So when you are Chad anything you do is cool?
Like can Chad EVEN do lame shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
To add:

Giggle
Try to get themselves noticed, show off their face and body
Stare directly into your eyes
Put themselves near you, touch you
Catcall you
Grab your dick at parties

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
To add onto:

Giggle
Try to get themselves noticed, show off their face and body
Stare directly into your eyes, smile
Put themselves near you, touch you
Catcall you
Grab your dick at parties
yeah they will hold eye contact very well if u are goodlooking with a good eye area (already know u, initial nervousness gonee)
and yeah they will constantly position their body so they are close within ur proximity, where u can potentially accidentally touch her, etc
and yeah they will get better posture so their cleavage is kinda protruding out more when sitting at a table for say

they will also show their body off as if they are wearing a thong and wearing that workout pants shit where u can see thee ass perfectly, if u are walking together she will try to get ahead of u and pull her pants up so it makes her ass look really firm and nice and then she will walk so theres alot of movement in the hips so her ass moves alot/jiggles, and trust me they know exactly what they are doing when they do that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hero of the Imperium
yeah they will hold eye contact very well if u are goodlooking with a good eye area (already know u, initial nervousness gonee)
and yeah they will constantly position their body so they are close within ur proximity, where u can potentially accidentally touch her, etc
and yeah they will get better posture so their cleavage is kinda protruding out more when sitting at a table for say

they will also show their body off as if they are wearing a thong and wearing that workout pants shit where u can see thee ass perfectly, if u are walking together she will try to get ahead of u and pull her pants up so it makes her ass look really firm and nice and then she will walk so theres alot of movement in the hips so her ass moves alot/jiggles, and trust me they know exactly what they are doing when they do that
Shit, this is some chess like strategy games

hop on his dick

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slayerullah and toth77
All of this shit only matters if you're autistic or only slightly GL. That's why average NT normies deny the blackpill because when they do get IOIs, they act on them and they act accordingly. So getting laid 5 times in 3 years to them seems normal and about right.

If you're extremely GL or at least extremely attractive to a particular girl then they will do everything they have to to make you know they like you. There will be no need to think about it.

If you're autistic then things are difficult because you'll just watch the signs as they pass you by and not all girls have the courage to be direct. The problem with this is that these girls are using their flirts as a way to gauge how you think about them. If you don't act on it they will leave assuming you don't like them.

Or that you're gay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tdawg, Deleted member 2658, LostYouth and 2 others
a real chad like @toth77 can whip his dick out in the middle of the street
and foids just start to hop on in
indeed, happened before

Together chad iz Strong 💪 Does it count though if I'm a Chad in my soul but no the body?!

All of this shit only matters if you're autistic or only slightly GL. That's why average NT normies deny the blackpill because when they do get IOIs, they act on them and they act accordingly. So getting laid 5 times in 3 years to them seems normal and about right.

If you're extremely GL or at least extremely attractive to a particular girl then they will do everything they have to to make you know they like you. There will be no need to think about it.

If you're autistic then things are difficult because you'll just watch the signs as they pass you by and not all girls have the courage to be direct. The problem with this is that these girls are using their flirts as a way to gauge how you think about them. If you don't act on it they will leave assuming you don't like them.

Or that you're gay.
high iq

06d163b52989ff288b26d737876c96ab.gif

If sloots don't react like this when you're within 5 meters of them it's over

Or that you're gay.

Can confirm, a chick would sit next to me at school all the time and sometimes rub her knee/leg on mine and I didn't do shit. After a while she stopped trying because I would freeze and not do anything in return. The gay thing probably crossed her mind.
It's over for schizoid autists like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
06d163b52989ff288b26d737876c96ab.gif

If sloots don't react like this when you're within 5 meters of them it's over
She just thinks about some medium rare stake while looking at his huge streroidfilled Body lol

So I was walking down the street and a few moments later I was in bed with 3 girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, inceletto, JohnRea and 1 other person
They grab your arm when you tell joke. It's 100% differentiating factor between polite and attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha
Body language changed to show case availability to outright saying what they are open to.

They chase Chad and then cry to their friends because Chad doesn’t care about them. They’ll forgive Chad for breaking their heart until Chad moves on to a cuter girl then they talk shit and spread lies

Pretty much the same way you act when you're around a hot girl

thats what i notice

Saw yesterday a guy in my gym who was 5'7 at best and had decent face with a superior golden tan and he got the girl next to her mentally and physically wet. I wish that was fake but des serious

Or that you're gay.
This, I had 20+ opportunities with JBs to fuck when I first lost weight.
God, I hate my clinical mental health.