How do you actually identify what's wrong with your face?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
Sure, if you have acne or a hooked nose, it's pretty obvious.

But I mean, other than that? I just know that something feels off, but I can never really say what it is.
Are you guys just talking to surgeons and shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, flamboyant and Deleted member 6695
Ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6380 and 5 others
if you're not coping you should learn eventually, or know already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, alriodai, Deleted member 4562 and 8 others
C7661701 781D 4B5B B0DC F5262833ABEA

Every part that doesnt look exactly like this is the problem

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: antiantifa, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 4562 and 10 others
looking in a mirror or taking a photo?

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
lower third , dark circles , moles and upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I had same problem before.. but after I joined Lookmax.. I started learn why people looked less attractive and attractive. Now when I go in public.. I have this new stupid habit.. Analyzing peoples face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: motherbeefer123, alriodai, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
post here and ill identify every single failos until you rope

But I mean, other than that? I just know that something feels off, but I can never really say what it is.

It usually mix of THINGs.. Big forehead, Peanut skull,, Big ass nose,, lack of Eyebrow, Maxilla recession, Chin or Jaw recession... Eye position etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Draw yourself and nitpick from there

I had same problem before.. but after I joined Lookmax.. I started learn why people looked less attractive and attractive. Now when I go in public.. I have this new stupid habit.. Analyzing peoples face.
I think I have to lurk here longer, I still don't know what lower third even is

I think I have to lurk here longer, I still don't know what lower third even is

Lower third is literally mandible. Its the jaw area as whole.

• +1
Reactions: far336
ur jaw is probably recessed

take a picture of yourself or go to the mirror and start saying "I wish i was more ...." "I wish i had a better ... "
whatever you complete is what you want to change / achieve, if you dont find any continuation, just go on with your life

• +1
Reactions: metagross
take a picture of yourself or go to the mirror and start saying "I wish i was more ...." "I wish i had a better ... "
whatever you complete is what you want to change / achieve, if you dont find any continuation, just go on with your life

I don't feel comfortable posting a picture of myself just yet. I might in the future.

genio maxxing and underye implant maxxing to be the next cobain
No status and infinite smv for you
But if you do you can slay everything tbh if you actually look like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
No status and infinite smv for you
But if you do you can slay everything tbh if you actually look like him
idk some say kinda like Jared Leto lol.
my 2 biggest failos are chin height, (jaw on its own is quite good) and bad undereyes

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Just own a mirror theory

He looks kinda bloated here, indeed long hair suits his face better

Yeah that could be it.. Long hair only fits for guys that have masquline facial growth..

idk some say kinda like Jared Leto lol.
my 2 biggest failos are chin height, (jaw on its own is quite good) and bad undereyes
Jared Leto without status is literally over.abomination eyearea
Jared Leto San Diego Comic Con 2016 2
B747594cd67c4aa88c4bfd57a84c6883

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and mortis
Yeah that could be it.. Long hair only fits for guys that have masquline facial growth..
You need wide face and good bone definition (angular face) to pull it off. Like the Nordic handsome man pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
You need wide face and good bone definition (angular face) to pull it off. Like the Nordic handsome man pheno
My fwhr is decent

• +1
No lol, he looks good. Sure his eye's aren't great but he's good looking in the eyes of tons of women even without status.
What looks good to women >> what looks good to autists on a borderline incel forum
Woman will find anything with status attractive.sure he looks above average facially( but death tier eyes) but without status he wouldn't be nowhere near as attractive as now he is in woman's eyes.

• +1
No lol, he looks good. Sure his eye's aren't great but he's good looking in the eyes of tons of women even without status.
What looks good to women >> what looks good to autists on a borderline incel forum

Yeah.. my sisters where big fans of him when they started as boy band..

Woman will find anything with status attractive.sure he looks above average facially( but death tier eyes) but without status he wouldn't be nowhere near as attractive as now he is in woman's eyes.

His light blue eyes is saving his eye area.

• +1
His light blue eyes is saving his eye area.
Indeed.Also he's well above average bone/ratio/skin/harmony wise. Only failo is cuck eye shape
Jared Leto

• +1
My UEE is way less than his (i think its due to very mild ptosis)
Our shape is kinda similar
He got the worst uee a man can ever have.
His orbitals are so small and rounded without any fat pads to support his eyes
Jared Leto hairstyle

• +1
Are his zygos good?
his cheek bones are average. No noticeable ogee curve or forward projection on cheek bones.
B791bc11cfaef858977270b865b80f79
E21bc322d5715812b49f471f78b561fe
Jared Leto hairstyle

However His zygomatic archs are good tbh. Decent side projection as you see here.

1516 GQ FEJL07 01

• +1
  • +1

You should watch FaceAndLMS and his series called What Attracts Women, it teaches you everything
On youtube

You should watch FaceAndLMS and his series called What Attracts Women, it teaches you everything
On youtube
faceandlms is a jbw coper. he's volcel with 9" cock, good height and frame. don't listen to him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
faceandlms is a jbw coper. he's volcel with 9" cock, good height and frame. don't listen to him
He teaches about facial aesthetics and looks theory, exactly what OP needs

He teaches about facial aesthetics and looks theory, exactly what OP needs
I'm joking a little, but not really. faceandlms is kinda retarded. it's the same "it's over for everyone" bullshit. he's a coper and claims truecel, yes he's ugly but not death tier. it's just pessimistic garbage, ramblings of a lonely sad man. i wouldn't want anyone to watch that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I'm joking a little, but not really. faceandlms is kinda retarded. it's the same "it's over for everyone" bullshit. he's a coper and claims truecel, yes he's ugly but not death tier. it's just pessimistic garbage, ramblings of a lonely sad man. i wouldn't want anyone to watch that shit
I agree

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I watched him before, forgot about it and now I can see some things I have missed. It's interesting to know though, where exactly the chin needs to line up though, etc.
So while he might be a blackpilled coper, it can still help. Watching a video right now.