How do you become white

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Bronze
My ultimate goal is to become a white guy and get all the ladies. Does anyone know how to whitemaxx in here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My ultimate goal is to become a white guy and get all the ladies. Does anyone know how to whitemaxx in here?
Reroll genetics

In all seriousness
1. Asian skin whitening creams
2. Sunscreen 100+ spf

You don't have to be white to be good looking, just not super dark as an ethnik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Reroll genetics

In all seriousness
1. Asian skin whitening creams
2. Sunscreen 100+ spf

You don't have to be white to be good looking, just not super dark as an ethnik
But the Whiter you are the more results you get, All this dating apps put White males at the top, while us Ethniks have to play around with Killer whales and shit.

• +1
But the Whiter you are the more results you get, All this dating apps put White males at the top, while us Ethniks have to play around with Killer whales and shit.
That's true, but mostly it comes down to having Caucasian FEATURES. But yes skin color is important. However: Toni mafud is a good example of how running light eye haloed tan ethnik game can actually be beneficial

• +1
Ask Michael Jackson

• +1
A0sU8Dd.gif

Thought I wouldn't have to deal with this shit on a new forum JFL @ me for thinking that but also JFL @ you for being this dumb.

This is a forum for looksmaxing, not bitching about things out for your control and white worship. What you desire is not possible.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
That's true, but mostly it comes down to having Caucasian FEATURES. But yes skin color is important. However: Toni mafud is a good example of how running light eye haloed tan ethnik game can actually be beneficial
That guy surgery maxxed though, It's impossible if you don't have money to pay for those surgeries.. I wish I could but I'm to poor to afford it.

• +1
Race is cope. You will still have ethnic features
8c8e17c40af62ac8fc0b63b8b1f58dc6  scary people strange people

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6401
Still the benefits of being white cannot be denied. I rather live with benefits than have none at all. If you notice how every country that's not white worships white skin, even if you are one of the ugliest ethniks out there you can still use your skin tone to bang the brains out of a hoe. Don't you see those prostitutes saying no black guys? How come you never see that happening to whites?

• +1
Still the benefits of being white cannot be denied. I rather live with benefits than have none at all. If you notice how every country that's not white worships white skin, even if you are one of the ugliest ethniks out there you can still use your skin tone to bang the brains out of a hoe. Don't you see those prostitutes saying no black guys? How come you never see that happening to whites?

What country do you live in?

• +1

The US has a significant ethnic population doesn't it? I'm sure that are places that non-whites can slay, especially black guys. But i will grant you that some of the only looks i have have ever gotten from girls where ethnic girls. Especially south and east asians (im white)

• +1
The US has a significant ethnic population doesn't it? I'm sure that are places that non-whites can slay, especially black guys. But i will grant you that some of the only looks i have have ever gotten from girls where ethnic girls. Especially south and east asians (im white)
72 percent are white

We actually have a small ethnic population. Not to mention some of us hate each other, so it's almost impossible to mate with them. The Asians by far treat me the worst. They won't even look at me in the eye as I'm some sort of hideous monster. You so lucky for being born white (I hope you are enjoying your benefits).

• +1
72 percent are white

We actually have a small ethnic population. Not to mention some of us hate each other, so it's almost impossible to mate with them. The Asians by far treat me the worst. They won't even look at me in the eye as I'm some sort of hideous monster. You so lucky for being born white (I hope you are enjoying your benefits).

I would never question that i have not benefited from being born white but i would argue that the degree from which i benefit from being white is more debatable now. (I don't really enjoy the benefits of being white now due to depression but i used to even if wasn't a conscious thought)

• +1
Relocate to a place where JBW does not apply. Germany would be a good example but with 2 million more men than women it's over for Germancels.

• +1
Relocate to a place where JBW does not apply. Germany would be a good example but with 2 million more men than women it's over for Germancels.
I wish I could but the issues of learning a new language and not to mention the money and all that planning just to relocate for some pussy.

• +1
I wish I could but the issues of learning a new language and not to mention the money and all that planning just to relocate for some pussy.

Yeah not really worth it...

• +1
Exactly: Caucasian features are important, not the race

This makes me wanna rope so bad. I have caucasian features as an ethnic but the one thing holding me back are my eyes. All my male siblings don't have the plague of ethnik bug eyes, yet I do. fuck me

• +1
This makes me wanna rope so bad. I have caucasian features as an ethnic but the one thing holding me back are my eyes. All my male siblings don't have the plague of ethnik bug eyes, yet I do. fuck me

Just get surgery. If even east asians can get their eyes fixed so can you.

But yeah, the harsh blackpill is all the studies and real world experience showing that on average, women of all races prefer white/caucasian facial features and lighter skin.

I would still place face much higher in priority, however yes, if you are very dark it also limits your dating/hooking up options a lot. In all fairness (no pun intended) darker women also face much more discrimination in the dating world.

If skin and eyes are your only problems you are very lucky, as both can be altered easily in 2018 thanks to advancements in treatments.

• +1
Hey buddy no time for roping. Most of us still have so much room for improvement: stick with it buddy boyo. We can do it. We're all gonna make it

• +1
Step 1. Genetics
Step 2. Stay indoors for 3 weeks
Step 3. Enjoy the "he's so handsome"

• +1
  • +1
Just MichaelJacksonMaxx bro

• +1
There are entire blogs dedicated to skin bleaching. Azealia Banks is famous for promoting the products whitenicious, and she looks a lot lighter. Gonna get me some of that shit.

• +1
by being born as a white may be?

• +1
sorry mate but its 100% genetic everything else is temporary.

• +1
Did any skin lightening thing work?

Last edited: