How do you call this condition ?

D

Deleted member 110

Zephir
My skin around eye area is thin and displays all colours from blue to purple.
I can see all the little veins etc. and it makes me look like I haven't slept since 1 week or so.

This is probably not fixable right?
Need to apply makeup ngl tbh

20190210 152642

It's called having a low bodyfat percentage.

Does this happen 24/7? If so, see a doctor

If not, then it’s just bloat and u gotta change ur diet, along with better skincare

I have this too. I think it's caused by having a flat under eye area. If it's forward grown it shouldn't be that purple.

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
Does this happen 24/7? If so, see a doctor

If not, then it’s just bloat and u gotta change ur diet, along with better skincare

I am quite bloated atm so I think with low % it will be exposed even more ?

I am quite bloated atm so I think with low % it will be exposed even more ?
Low bf will do the opposite as long as u got decent bones.

Some people are prone to storing glycogen in areas like cheeks and eye area more than others. That means things like carbs and sugar get stored in those areas for some time for biology reasons I’m too dumb to explain.

All in all, monitor ur carb, Sugar, sodium intake and try to lower it.

I have this too. I think it's caused by having a flat under eye area. If it's forward grown it shouldn't be that purple.
This is the highest likely answer. OP had braces/extractions I'm assuming, it's incredibly common for people who had these things to have said dark circles because of the downward growth. This is because the maxila (the bone in the face area where your midface is) is retruded and not forward grown, and so the area beneath the eyes get no support, and the thin skin around the eye becomes darker looking.

Bad support around eye area

My skin around eye area is thin and displays all colours from blue to purple.
I can see all the little veins etc. and it makes me look like I haven't slept since 1 week or so.

This is probably not fixable right?
Need to apply makeup ngl tbh

View attachment 19387
If you're not ready for fillers get some color corrector and concealer

time to concealermaxx

That's just the soft tissue around your orbitals not being supported. The outline is your orbital rim. You can get fillers or that shit or mew and hope your cheekbones will upswing.

It's called biology