How Do You COPE???!!

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
giphy.gif

Just went on Facebook (0 messages or notifications) and looked at SO MANY picture albums of hot girls living it up with Chads.

My Reaction:
giphy.gif

I've been looking at these girls' social media pictures since MIDDLE SCHOOL when we all used AIM. That was when boys like my avi took ALL their attention. And I watched my girl classmates all talk and socialize online with boys with 'flow' haircuts as we all came of age to start being sexual. (That's why I have this avi. It represents those times.)

large.jpg

I've seen TENS of THOUSANDS of photos of these girls with friends, at parties, at the beach, at concerts, at tailgates, etc etc for over a DECADE.

I estimate they've been to at LEAST two parties/social events per week for 10 years. 2 x 52 weeks x 10 years = ...

1040 parties...

I haven't been to ONE legit party in my life

giphy.gif

STOP LAUGHING NICOLAS CAGE. IT'S NOT FUNNY.

giphy.gif

That's more like it. This is serious stuff.

I'm literally trying to cope by thinking making money or getting plastic surgery will just instantly wipe my brain from all the suffering I endured in my youth.

The rest of my life I will have to listen to phrases like "I remember losing my virginity at 14", "I remember this amazing party in high school" "Oh college was so fun"

I will silently nod as I envy their youth and remember how lonely I was:
giphy.gif

In the case you do 'ascend', how can you cope that you started living life at 25, while others started at 12?

I literally have the brain development of a 12 year old.

I still want to know what it's like to go to a middle/high school party and get drunk the first time, hookup with a girl for the first time, etc. I'm still a fucking kid ffs.

I have the third brain:
CPrNlLMUsAAC3YI.jpg

I've gone to 'therapists' and they are a complete joke. They don't give you friends. They don't give you a girlfriend. You talk to them about how you lack those things, they nod their head, spew some platitude, then you head back to your car in the parking lot depressed and head back to your empty home.

Female therapists are a JOKE. Ironic how the people who can least relate to inceldom become incels' therapists.

THIS was your therapist years ago:

F78AF57.jpg

A sorority SLUT who lived an amazing youth filled with friends and sexual pleasure. Every time you go to a female therapist, you are funding girls like this. They are the types to major in psychology.

I have been VERY angry the past few months. Punching shit, punching myself (I am shit so same thing), etc.

I just CAN'T COPE.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, MiroslavBulldosex, Mansnob and 12 others
I drank a lot of alcohol yesterday..

Not sure how I'll cope today

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and SHARK
Cage2

i cope by looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 1560 and SHARK
legit about female therapists
they probably want incels to be even more failed and unhappy
females hate all incels and genetically inferior men, they will do anything to keep them in the ground and not reproduce just lol at thinking a female therapist has the right intention for you

you are a legit poster Btw OP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and SeiGun
Teen love and lust cannot be bettered.. all those new emotions and feelings in full swing.

I never had it :feelsbadman:

I lost my virginity at 21.. by all means I've made up for lost time in slays but the pain is always there

Lose your virginity as early as possible. The concequences of not will never leave you and scar you for life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
I drank a lot of alcohol yesterday..

Not sure how I'll cope today
Another day another cope
Yea. It’s just so hard when you don’t have money for surgery and ‘ascension’ is years away.
legit about female therapists
they probably want incels to be even more failed and unhappy
females hate all incels and genetically inferior men, they will do anything to keep them in the ground and not reproduce just lol at thinking a female therapist has the right intention for you

you are a legit poster Btw OP
Your female therapist leaves the office at 5, then heads out to dinner with Chad where she tells him about ‘these weird men’ clients she has.
Teen love and lust cannot be bettered.. all those new emotions and feelings in full swing.

I never had it :feelsbadman:

I lost my virginity at 21.. by all means I've made up for lost time in slays but the pain is always there

Lose your virginity as early as possible. The concequences of not will never leave you and scar you for life
Legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and norwoodreaper
I remember the haircuts bit, I could never take part in it because I was born norwood fucking 2 (with a high hairline) so my only choice of haircurts was an incel tier hitler haircurt.
Always evnied those assholes with retarded chad haircuts.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and SHARK
bmOqn4c.jpg

I never had that and never will. Time has passed

• WTF
Fuck that's why surgeries are cope, that's why ascending is cope

• +1
PDSOG7OTKJA2XAYELN7UTOIXUM.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SHARK and BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Man tf up and change your life you literal clitoris

I have been to birthday parties

• JFL
not gonna lie man i can't relate but i can sympathize with you. Just imagining missing out on hs experiences nearly makes me have a fucking panic attack, like i'd feel so behind everyone in life

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 2581 and Demir
didn't read

• +1
its over

• +1
This is literally what I always wanted to fucking say.. thanks man.. thanks..
The lost period which is the only time opens the best experiments... you can't catch up after losing that shit.. life is once and you've lost the most precious times... the best experiences that can never be bettered..
1040 parties... man.. it's over.. what I've thought while reading this shit is, you are fucking doomed and no one will give you the time back.. I mean 'no one'..
Theres no way to get it back.. it's like, damn. What a pity. And that's all every people can do about it man. Theres no escape since you've missed it out. GG..

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and SHARK
Yes man it’s very very fucking brutal. And tbh I don’t even know who to blame. Do we blame ourselves for fucking ourselves up by mouth breathing or whatever. Our parents. Do we blame God? Society. I don’t know.
It’s a very very brutal way to live. That’s all I know. At the end of th day, all the copes in the world won’t give us want we want.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
your best option is to moneymax, not even kidding

• +1
Best to avoid looking at the social media profiles of females.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Best to avoid looking at the social media profiles of females.

I once entered my oneitis' facebook and wanted to rope next seven days after that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SHARK, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
I once entered my oneitis' facebook and wanted to rope next seven days after that
I fucking hate when I meet a girl who appears to not be as corrupted as the other girls but when I find her social media I have the sudden urge to set myself on fire and burn for all this shit

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1464, Pietrosiek and 2 others
I fucking hate when I meet a girl who appears to not be as corrupted as the other girls but when I find her social media I have the sudden urge to set myself on fire and burn for all this shit
same dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Peachy
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SHARK, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
No coping for your face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm coping with my music career and I hope to attend a high end music school. If in lucky, I can become a famous musician some day and that will be my ascension.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt