How do you develop a social circle after high school?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

(Not a subhuman ofc)

first of all you need to ask autists on looksmax.me for advice, this is a very important step

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Need2Ascend, klamus and 32 others
Hobby or work idk still in high school
Get good at stunt riding and people will Ask if u wanna ride with em that’s my advice i guess

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Arkantos and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 4577
Go into an old run down bar and meet a 40 something year old, silver haired chad. Sit next to him and just start talking. After a few months of seeing each other at the bar the two of you decide to go on a fishing trip and he gives insightful commentary on the meaning of life throughout it. After spending years together as best friends you get a call from the hospital. He’s been in an accident, he doesn’t have much longer. You arrive at the hospital, but it’s too late. You collapse to the floor sobbing, the one friend you had, the only person you cared about and who cared about you is now gone. You realize you never got his name so you check the wristband. ‘Arvid’, Arvid Gustavsson.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Warlow, irrumator praetor and 13 others
Go into an old run down bar and meet a 40 something year old, silver haired chad. Sit next to him and just start talking. After a few months of seeing each other at the bar the two of you decide to go on a fishing trip and he gives insightful commentary on the meaning of life throughout it. After spending years together as best friends you get a call from the hospital. He’s been in an accident, he doesn’t have much longer. You arrive at the hospital, but it’s too late. You collapse to the floor sobbing, the one friend you had, the only person you cared about and who cared about you is now gone. You realize you never got his name so you check the wristband. ‘Arvid’, Arvid Gustavsson.
A dishevelled looking janitor teeters past, a shadow of his former 6’2 (totally not frauded) height. As you sob over the loss of Arvid this man attempts to comfort you. Despite the pain you’re going through you feel a rush of empathy for this man as he appears to be significantly disfigured one of his eyes seem to be bulging out, covered in scars and likely useless in function the other eye not in much better shape. You ask this janitor what happened to you? He replies “my orbital decompression op went wrong” that man was copekilla

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Warlow, irrumator praetor and 15 others
A dishevelled looking janitor teeters past, a shadow of his former 6’2 (totally not frauded) height. As you sob over the loss of Arvid this man attempts to comfort you. Despite the pain you’re going through you feel a rush of empathy for this man as he appears to be significantly disfigured one of his eyes seem to be bulging out, covered in scars and likely useless in function the other eye not in much better shape. You ask this janitor what happened to you? He replies “my orbital decompression op went wrong” that man was copekilla
Jokes on you if my operations fail I’m fucking roping 😎

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Patient A, Deleted member 4577 and 6 others
i did through job, old schoolmates

It comes naturally if you meet a certain looks treshold and live in an evironment that allows for it to happen. Case can be closed now.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, Chadelite and Patient A
you could probably get one if you went to college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
gotta smile a lot, be looksmaxxed

from then on take a college class where u gotta work in groups or get a retail job

• +1
fake it through social media is the easiest way, have seen tons go from 0 to 1000

• +1
Get yourself banned form this site.

If you're browsing, it's already over.

• +1
Do you have any hobbies?

• +1
muh social circleee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gosick and Deleted member 2227
>sign in language learning courses in real life
>wagecucking
>doing shit you like in nature (shooting-hunting-fishing)

stuff above gives you chances to meet new niggas. but if you're an autistic fuck then it's over.

• +1
>sign in language learning courses in real life
>wagecucking
>doing shit you like in nature (shooting-hunting-fishing)

stuff above gives you chances to meet new niggas. but if you're an autistic fuck then it's over.
Wagecucking you mean a job???

I’m planing to do tennis sport m this summer hopefully I will socialmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
How do you develop a social circle after high school?
first of all you need to ask autists on looksmax.me for advice, this is a very important step

STATUS UPDATE

Giphy
News just in
My sources have just contacted me and confirmed that OP, indeed, still has no friends.

We will update once we have more info on this story as it develops.

I have been your host, Patient A, goodnight and stay safe.

@Zdeweilx @idkagoodusername @apollothegun @hereforawhile @Chadelite @MusicMaxxingMidget @Epitaph @TubOfLard @Ocelot
@Dionysus @Arkantos @Speedy @RemoveNormalfags @Hopelessmofoker @wanderingandcoping @OwlGod @TheMewingBBC @Petsmart

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others

STATUS UPDATE

View attachment 344161
News just in
My sources have just contacted me and confirmed that OP, indeed, still has no friends.

@Zdeweilx @idkagoodusername @apollothegun @hereforawhile @Chadelite @MusicMaxxingMidget @Epitaph @TubOfLard @Ocelot
@Dionysus @Arkantos @Speedy @RemoveNormalfags @Hopelessmofoker @wanderingandcoping @OwlGod @TheMewingBBC @Petsmart
nibba why did u tag us?

instant like tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and Patient A
nibba why did u tag us?

instant like tho
I just tagged everyone that liked my post, tryna share out the dopamine at the expense of OPs motivation to live TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
(Not a subhuman ofc)

Take this bluepill

Join clubs that you interested in ,seriously
People who share similiar ideas and interests will bound easily.

• +1
Going to college/university is the most obvious thing to do and the last chance to get a social circle...After college it gets much more difficult to make friends, at work there might be old or middle-aged people, or those who are young already have other friends or are married/with kids.
Going to various activity clubs could work only if you spend many hours each day around those other people, so you will have time to know them better.

• +1

STATUS UPDATE

View attachment 344161
News just in

Thanks for the dopamine kind stranger!!!! :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A

Again muh social circle

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4577
JFL the prime looksmax.me shitposting days… ahhhh… how far I have come tho :oops::oops: