How do you even keep getting matches on tinder after day 1

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
It's like after day 1 my ELO is null. I don't even think I'm shown to any more bitches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Adreyan, Chadeep and 1 other person
Be good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Cares, Deleted member 7240, Chadeep and 1 other person
You won't get shown anymore frequently, because you're not getting much likes. The purpose is to set up matches, and if women are giving you only a few likes here and there, it isn't worthwhile to show you on top of the deck of pool of thousands of men. Also another reason is to make you spend money to get boosts etc.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Chadeep and inceletto
Watch Alexander Grace's video on a woman trying Tinder

You won't get shown anymore frequently, because you're not getting much likes. The purpose is to set up matches, and if women are giving you only a few likes here and there, it isn't worthwhile to show you on top of the deck of pool of thousands of men. Also another reason is to make you spend money to get boosts etc.
Nah, the algorithm is extremely brutal in general recently. I can get 50likes in my first 2-3 days, and then get 1/day tops. They are definitely squeezing men as much as possible into buying boosts because they simply stop showing your profile at all even if you look decent.

I recreate tinder every 2 weeks for the beginner boost and running down the convos from the first 2-3 days of swiping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SubhumanCurrycel
Makes sense. Does it affect your ELO to swipe right on almost all profiles? Coz I wanna save time and that's why I use an auto-swiping app

Nah, the algorithm is extremely brutal in general recently. I can get 50likes in my first 2-3 days, and then get 1/day tops. They are definitely squeezing men as much as possible into buying boosts because they simply stop showing your profile at all even if you look decent.

I recreate tinder every 2 weeks for the beginner boost and running down the convos from the first 2-3 days of swiping.
It's because you recreate new accounts constantly for beginner boost on same mobile phone number without ever buying shit. They punish for that.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

That's a smart strategy tbh.

Altho, no offense but

I think if you're Chad you'll always be shown, stay on top relatively speaking.

It's because you recreate new accounts constantly for beginner boost on same mobile phone number without ever buying shit. They punish for that.
inel trait: only having 1 phone number :lul::lul:

You're probably right, my current phone number is fucked. Those jews ain't getting a single dollar out of me though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6512, Chadeep and 2 others
I get only 1-2 a day on average (some days none).

I was getting legit 4-5+ a day when the tinder passport shit was free.

My profile is 3 selfies, I never match with hot insta stacies like you see in the top 10 picks section, only with average/homely girls or cute types.

The elo shit is cope, I ran experiments before using some obscure insta models (using normal pictures of them + 1-2 model tier pics) and they'd get 10-20 matches a day even weeks after making the account.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I get only 1-2 a day on average (some days none).

I was getting legit 4-5+ a day when the tinder passport shit was free.

My profile is 3 selfies, I never match with hot insta stacies like you see in the top 10 picks section, only with average/homely girls or cute types.

The elo shit is cope, I ran experiments before using some obscure insta models (using normal pictures of them + 1-2 model tier pics) and they'd get 10-20 matches a day even weeks after making the account.
Same brother, selfies are a no-go. When you create an account of a girl and see the male competition, there are so many decent-hot looking guys that are taking pictures of them with friends, doing something fun, and professional-esque photos. I am legit surprised I got some cute girls to match with me and snap me considering how shit my selfies with my samsung s8 were.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and sytyl
That's a smart strategy tbh.

Altho, no offense but

I think if you're Chad you'll always be shown, stay on top relatively speaking.
Eh, if you are the right type of Chad. Like Chad with selfies only will not be shown on the top, it's usually the Chads that put effort in ther profiles that get the most attention. Don't mean to sound bluepilled, but effort does honestly go a long way if you have decent looks.

If you don't look like an IG male model you can forget about getting consistent matches without paying.

Be Chad or Die Trying

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Watch Alexander Grace's video on a woman trying Tinder
No bro. I found the most fucked video. All the dudes literally use the same lines and everything. big insight. also fuck insta matches for chicks.
Starts at 3:13 the intro is long as heck.

Same brother, selfies are a no-go. When you create an account of a girl and see the male competition, there are so many decent-hot looking guys that are taking pictures of them with friends, doing something fun, and professional-esque photos. I am legit surprised I got some cute girls to match with me and snap me considering how shit my selfies with my samsung s8 were.
Yeah good pictures where you appear nt are key.

You also have to realize like 90% of the guys first messages are shit like "hey" and within 2-3 messages they ask for snap or nudes
normal girls are turned off by this since 99.9% of these 90% of guys are not chad (legit felt extremely beta once when this one girl thanked me on tinder for "not immediately asking for snap or nudes")

even using this guy https://www.instagram.com/hamidfadaei/?hl=en
I tried asking girls if they'd hook up and they'd just unmatch or tell me to fuck off most of the time

idk where I am going with this train of thought tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and inceletto

what I was referring to
extreme beta moment ngl but gives insight into the fact that women get bombarded with requests for insta/snap/nudes on tinder

literally just have normal conversation with them and work it into asking them to meet up

Yeah good pictures where you appear nt are key.

You also have to realize like 90% of the guys first messages are shit like "hey" and within 2-3 messages they ask for snap or nudes
normal girls are turned off by this since 99.9% of these 90% of guys are not chad (legit felt extremely beta once when this one girl thanked me on tinder for "not immediately asking for snap or nudes")

even using this guy https://www.instagram.com/hamidfadaei/?hl=en
I tried asking girls if they'd hook up and they'd just unmatch or tell me to fuck off most of the time

idk where I am going with this train of thought tbh
Even when I used Orb, I was struggling to get replies. And guess what? Only 25-33% of my matches fit my criteria (attractive and NT). Most were fat ugly women or onlyfans girls with weed shit in their bio.

JUST BE GL,EVEN AI WILL WANT TO FUCK YOU AND BOOST AF

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
Too much coping ITT

The only reason you're failing on tinder is because you are not good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Chadeep and inceletto
Group and activity photos are key for Tinder ascension I would say.

I only get 1 match about per day in a small and only about 1/10 are actually normal tier fml that feel when lone wolf. :feelswhy:

Tinder is a huge scam, I get like 40 likes in day 1 and then my likes average falls as fuck in the next days

I wont buy boosts fuck jews

Just have a big dick bro.

tinder sounds like a waste of time i think you have better chances with advertising yourself through fb/insta lol