how do you explain the feeling of disgust you feel for promiscuous women

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
idk why but if a girl is promiscuous or even has any sexual activity more than i find ideal i automatically rule them out of pursuing a relationship with them, i get a feeling of disgust when i hear a woman who’s had ons, fwb, etc. It puts me off so much that even thinking about them in anything more than a ons way makes me feel like shit.

the sad thing is this is the majority of women 🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, RAITEIII and 8 others
Yep i hate whores
idk why but if a girl is promiscuous or even has any sexual activity more than i find ideal i automatically rule them out of pursuing a relationship with them, i get a feeling of disgust when i hear a woman who’s had ons, fwb, etc. It puts me off so much that even thinking about them in anything more than a ons way makes me feel like shit.

Imagine if ur daughter does that reeeee

Abort!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and turkproducer
Yep i hate whores
so the majority of women

i hate how they try to blue pill us, and say that it’s fine for a man to be a whore (which it isn’t, but it’s way less bad) so it’s automatically fine for them to “explore sexually”

it’s bullshit, men are naturally wired to fuck a lot, women aren’t. It destroys their ability to stay loyal in relationship and not divorce (proven by studies)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
so the majority of women

i hate how they try to blue pill us, and say that it’s fine for a man to be a whore (which it isn’t, but it’s way less bad) but it isn’t fine for them to “explore sexually”

it’s bullshit, men are naturally wired to fuck a lot, women aren’t. It destroys their ability to stay loyal in relationship and not divorce (proven by studies)
Ywp 1 women can can only be pregnant from 1 guy but 1 guy can make 100 women pregnant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Ywp 1 women can can only be pregnant from 1 guy but 1 guy can make 100 women pregnant
fuck this life is barely worth living im ngl, seems like u cant be happy without a traditional life, not poisoned by this shit of modern day life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
fuck this life is barely worth living im ngl, seems like u cant be happy without a traditional life, not poisoned by this shit of modern day life.
Yep if only we got to live in the 50s and 60s if you had a fight you use it hands not knives

No fake reality using internet

No soy in foods

Real relationships

Women weren't whores

• +1
768E6B55 EC4D 4459 A50F 4AAD9BFD7922

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit, Fear and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Aesthetics_III
No virgin no care.

• JFL
  • +1

Because you are high IQ high self-respect who doesn't want used up whore as his GF. I am also disgusted by it, even if potential girl was second Miranda Kerr, I would consider her subhuman if she was a whore.
And for promiscuous women I'd only want one fate:
Tumblr lpivpxfuev1qekszro1 r1 500

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2 and turkproducer
Because you are high IQ high self-respect who doesn't want used up whore as his GF. I am also disgusted by it, even if potential girl was second Miranda Kerr, I would consider her subhuman if she was a whore.
And for promiscuous women I'd only want one fate:
View attachment 334164
yeah trust me mate, ltr with a whore is not even worth it. The thought of it makes me feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
yeah trust me mate, ltr with a whore is not even worth it. The thought of it makes me feel bad
What makes me feel bad is that you cannot check her sex history. Imagine being in LTR with 10+ bodycount whore but she lied to you.
I wish there was a 100% way to tell how many partners a foid had.

• So Sad
  • +1
What makes me feel bad is that you cannot check her sex history. Imagine being in LTR with 10+ bodycount whore but she lied to you.
I wish there was a 100% way to tell how many partners a foid had.
i agree, i think about this so much. probably all girls lie about their N count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
Its called sexual frustration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chad Doesn't Care About Her Promiscuity Bro. He has sex with like 300 + Women and his ability to pair bond is likely broken. And women say men have so much sex because Chad's Going Balls deep in Most of em.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Chad Doesn't Care About Her Promiscuity Bro. He has sex with like 300 + Women and his ability to pair bond is likely broken. And women say men have so much sex because Chad's Going Balls deep in Most of em.
it doesn’t work the same way for men and women. it’s not good for men but nowhere near as affecting
Its called sexual frustration
i had this thought all the time. regardless of getting laid or no

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
it doesn’t work the same way for men and women. it’s not good for men but nowhere near as affecting

i had this thought all the time. regardless of getting laid or no
I know but does Chad care about how many partners Stacy had after slaying 300+ hot women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
But there's no foolproof method of knowing the partners she had. 😔
LOL, too many of them sluts makes it very fucking obvious today, just go to their instagram/vsco profiles
they are not afraid of showcasing all their life adventures, they must be proud of it, like more respect from other sluts which is basically every young slim woman

• So Sad
  • +1
LOL, too many of them sluts makes it very fucking obvious today, just go to their instagram/vsco profiles
they are not afraid of showcasing all their life adventures, they must be proud of it, like more respect from other sluts which is basically every young slim woman
They are bragging like Men Used To Do Back In PUA days. They don't need to do shit just open their legs. How can someone be proud of shit like that. I honestly don't get it.

• +1
They are bragging like Men Used To Do Back In PUA days. They don't need to do shit just open their legs. How can someone be proud of shit like that. I honestly don't get it.
Attention-whores by nature.

• +1