How do you get rid of bug eyes or upper eyelid exposure

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
Mines not that bad, but it's still there. Someone on reddit told me to take some zinc supplements which seems like complete broscience.

just surgery bro

only solution is fat graph. I'd be more concerned with your shitty under eye support, its your biggest failo. Plenty of chads have upper eyelid exposure, but shitty under eyelid support is such a subhuman trait

only solution is fat graph. I'd be more concerned with your shitty under eye support, its your biggest failo. Plenty of chads have upper eyelid exposure, but shitty under eyelid support is such a subhuman trait
Fuckkk. How are mine right now? I got eye bags this year because I'm getting like 5 hours of sleep a day fuck high school
just surgery bro
I'm 15 I can barely afford my letrozole

Fuckkk. How are mine right now? I got eye bags this year because I'm getting like 5 hours of sleep a day fuck high school

I'm 15 I can barely afford my letrozole
letrozole

Run Permasquint game

yea, squint max bro,
if you want to take the risk you can bone smash too
bug eye is lack of bone
zinc dont change your bone

If you can't get surgery yet then

Somewhat unrelated,but what body fat percentege are you?

Upper eyelid exposure can be a sexy trait at a certain extent.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
if that's you in the pfp I wouldn't try it would literally take tens of thousands in surgeries to make you barely scrape average in the west

nigger high school is easy as shit just go to bed earlier

nigger high school is easy as shit just go to bed earlier
Bit hI'm taking 4 AP courses as a sophomore hop of my dick can't a nigga wagemaxx?

orbital decompression surgery