How do you guys cope with not having an asian gf ?

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
u can get one any time just go east

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, UltraExtremeIntense, Zeta ascended and 2 others
I dont because im not insecure about my dick size

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@manlet cUnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Zeta ascended and kobecel
Bro why do you have to remind me?

u can get one any time just go east
Can't, my looks are too subhuman when there are Asian hunks roaming around there.

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
Bro why do you have to remind me?

View attachment 41653

Can't, my looks are too subhuman when there are Asian hunks roaming around there.
feelsbadman.
I never get to see cute asian girls irl :(
Nice girl tho, I have her pic saved on my pc too but i forgot her name

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
feelsbadman.
I never get to see cute asian girls irl :(
Nice girl tho, I have her pic saved on my pc too but i forgot her name
Im visiting Japan soon, pray that I get laid.
I'd go to SK as well but everyone there my age is like 5'10+ so I'd rather stick to manlet land Japan.

• Love it
Why would I need to cope?
I don't like asian women.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
Not really attracted to asians. I rather fuck aboriginer women then asian females

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Time Travel
Asians are the only foids worth my time

• Love it
Those women don't exist in the wild and they probably only date KPOP changs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
They do, see some of them here(London)
You're right tho, they only date changs @sadakiyo

• +1

Like this

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, kobecel, Time Travel and 1 other person

Asian women mostly only want white men

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Time Travel, 712127 and ElliotRodgerJr
Asian women mostly only want white men
In the west maybe. Not the case in asia, unless we're talking SEA where they'd marry anyone from a 1st world country. Also in Central Asia they marry their own men significantly more than Russian men.

• +1
What's so good about them?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Time Travel, Autist and ElliotRodgerJr
+Cute face
+epicanthic fold
+slim body
+youthful
I admit some top tier Asian chicks are really gorgeous but they're not within the reach of us average guys just like white Stacys.

As for the average noodles they're usually flat faced and have no boobs/ass. So I'd rather stay with an average white chick.

• WTF
  • +1
In the west maybe. Not the case in asia, unless we're talking SEA where they'd marry anyone from a 1st world country. Also in Central Asia they marry their own men.

Big cope sea they fuck guyd because they are white. Most people dont go to central asia because it shit and japan and south korea they love white men there

• +1
Big cope sea they fuck guyd because they are white. Most people dont go to central asia because it shit and japan and south korea they love white men there
I'm not necceseraly disagreeing with you, but most couples in Asia are still AMAF.
This is true

1jcqy46w1yjz.jpg

kfWgLel_d.jpg

Jfl at the ET sketches
This is true

1jcqy46w1yjz.jpg

kfWgLel_d.jpg

Ugly white guy + asian female has been a thing for a long time. But how often do you actually see a very attractive asian stacy with white bf? Here in the UK I've never seen that, might be different case in the US.

• +1
How do you meet all these chicks man. Do you just approach or the just be chad theory is true and they approach first.
When I see girls staring at me I go up to them when I feel like it. I don't go outside enough to get approached (don't go to class any more)

• +1
When I see girls staring at me I go up to them when I feel like it. I don't go outside enough to get approached (don't go to class any more)
So you go up to them do a little chit-chat or something and then you get the job done through text as shown above?

• +1

• Love it
  • JFL
So you go up to them do a little chit-chat or something and then you get the job done through text as shown above?
I just ask them if we've met before, talk about majors and then tell them to add me on snap, they do, then I fuck them. Simple as that

• +1
Its all fun and games till she pulls her cock out

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Time Travel, Nibba and 1 other person
I just ask them if we've met before, talk about majors and then tell them to add me on snap, they do, then I fuck them. Simple as that
I'm more interested as to how you go from snapchat to the fuck part whats the process.

• +1
I'm more interested as to how you go from snapchat to the fuck part whats the process.
Snap them every day, swipe up on their stories for a few days, then get their number and text on there. When I do that I start flirting, sending winky faces and all that gay ass shit, then ask if they wanna hang

• +1
I was in Thailand last year when I was 15, no joke all the ladyboys wanted my dick(srs) had to evacuate the premises as quickly as possible. But I was forced to stay till my mum left, in the meantime I played pool with one of them, she was pretty chill, she kept touching my arms and one of her friends grabbed my arse. I rate the overall experience a 6 out of 10. I'd probably do it again when I'm older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh, rockndogs, kobecel and 3 others
I have a toilet few seconds walk from my room.
Why should I travel for many hours just to shit in one?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, ElliotRodgerJr and Time Travel
I was in Thailand last year when I was 15, no joke all the ladyboys wanted my dick(srs) had to evacuate the premises as quickly as possible. But I was forced to stay till my mum left, in the meantime I played pool with one of them, she was pretty chill, she kept touching my arms and one of her friends grabbed my arse. I rate the overall experience a 6 out of 10. I'd probably do it again when I'm older.
oof chad!

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and ElliotRodgerJr
Tf were you doing there? Usually when I think of people visiting Thailand I imagine fat balding white men. Was it a family trip?

• +1